Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Thing 1, Thing 2

Bam was still gone the next day. Bailee didn't really mind, but she did have a check up that both of them were sat to see Bam miss. Dunn volunteered to take Bailee to the appointment so she wouldn't have to go alone and they decided that they would grab lunch together afterwards. With paparazzi constantly up all of their asses since Bailee's appearance, it was difficult for them to sneak away without getting seen at the doctors alone, and without Bam, Bailee's boyfriend. Also, the couple had not made their pregnancy known yet. But they had too soon, because there was no avoiding a growing baby bump.

"Bailee Reynolds, I'm here for a check up."

"The doctor will be right with you, Miss Reynold."

The two of them were brought back to a room where Dr. Savage did a physical exam of Bailee to make sure her body was adapting correctly and healthily. They also talked about Bailee's diet and the amount of exercise she was getting and Dr. Savage answered any and all questions for both Bailee, and some of Bam's shared concerns.

"Would you like to get another picture of the baby?" The doctor asked and Bailee happily agreed.

Dunn turned away as Bailee adjusted her shirt and the doctor prepared the equipment she needed, turning around only when each of them were ready.

"Alright, let's see how your baby is doing." The doctor smiled and placed the sensor and gel on Bailee's growing tummy.

"What's that other noise?" Bailee asked, concerned that their was an added muffled noise from the last check up she had.

"Bailee, that's another heart beat."

"What do you mean, another heart beat?"

Dr. Savage smiled and moved the sensor to look at her belly from all angles. "Bailee, you're having twins."

Bailee's eyes widened and she sat up to get a better look at the screen. "What?!"

"Are you serious!" Dunn asked and almost fell out of the chair he was already only half sitting on.

"There's one foot, two feet...three feet." She pointed at the screen and then moved the sensor." There's one baby's head...and..the other."

"Oh my God." She covered her mouth and started to cry. "Oh my God, twins?"

"Yes ma'am." Dr. Savage smiled and took a screen cap. "We probably didn't hear or see this baby last time because of the change in equipment we're using. This one is more accurate. Your second baby must have been hidden behind the other one, and now that they're growing more, we can see both of them. Congratulations."

Dunn stood up and hugged Bailee. "Oh shit, two hell raisers."

Bailee hugged back and just cried. "Two babies?"

"Do you want to know the sex?" Dr. Savage asked.

"No, I need to tell Bam, we need to do that together."

"Well, I'll let you get dressed and print these pictures for you."

Bailee and Dunn walked out of the office and into the parking lot, staring at the pictures in awe, pointing out different body parts. He drove to lunch and the two of them were more than excited to have discovered the twins.

As the two of them sat down to eat, Dunn asked how Bailee planned to tell Bam they were now having two bundles of joy instead of just one.

"I have no idea, I need to think of something good."

Dunn smiled. "Well, he comes home tonight so you've got some time."

"I need ideas." She pondered and took a sip of her tea.

"What if you bought two shirts and put something on each of them that hints at the facts that your one is now a two."

"What about something like 'we love our mom and dad?' I have no idea."

"Or get like a Thing 1, Thing 2 shirts." He suggested.

"Dunn, that's perfect." She smiled. "I have to go find those."

"We could go after lunch."

"Sounds like a plan." Bailee smiled.

After lunch, the two of them went shirt hunting and managed to find baby-sized shirts. She stuck with the normal color red, since she didn't know the sex of the babies, and didn't want Bam to think that she did. She also bought a gift bag that said something like "expecting" on the side and a good amount of colored tissue paper.

When they got to the house, she wrapped the shirts up so that the "Think 1" shirt was on top and the gift bag looked nice. She decided she would give it to Bam in bed that night, so she hid the bag under her side of the bed. The plan was perfect, and Bailee was so incredibly excited to tell Bam the amazing news. She knew he was going to through a fit of joy and probably start making phone calls left and right to share the news with everyone.

Dunn went to Angie's house for dinner and for the rest of the night, so Bailee would be able to spend a nice night alone with Bam. She waited on the couch for him until he came home around 7.

"Babe?" He said as he came in the door.

"In here." She called back.

"Can you come help me?"

Bailee got up and went over to the front door where Bam had his bags in front of him. "What do you need help with?"

"I got us take out, its on the passenger seat, can you go grab it."

"Sure babe." She smiled, hugging and kissing him. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." He smiled and pushed his bags out of the way.

Bailee went outside and climbed in the driver's door since it had been left open and over the arm rest to grab the bag of take out on the passenger seat. She smiled as she smelt sesame chicken and the spicy chicken Bam had gotten the night he had initially come over to tell him she was pregnant. I was like that night all over again, besides the fact that she wasn't timidly showing up on his doorstep, but rather, was living right inside with him.

She shut the drivers door and went back into the house to find Bam had changed into pajama pants and a tshirt, his usual beanie and other accessories surprisingly not on him. She set the food on the table and smiled at him.

"How was New York?"

"It was great." He nodded and smiled. "I'll grab us drinks."

"Silverware too." She said and kissed him back as he leaned down.

"Will do."