Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Wish Me Luck Kids!

Bailee made sure to grab Bam's camera before they went upstairs. She wanted to get this on film to share with her babies when they got old enough to understand. She wanted them to see the story of how their mommy and daddy slowly began to fall in love thanks to the hope and excitement they instilled in each of their lives.

Bam took a shower and Bailee changed into shorts and a tank top. The house was already beginning to get warm with Summer air, and she was thankful that the air conditioning would be flowing through out the house within a few months.

While Bam was in the shower, Bailee used Bam's camera to record a small video diary for the future. She set the camera on the dresser and then sat on the bed across from it, smiling happily and proudly.

"Hi babies! This is the first video that I'm making for you for the future. Where you are right now, is still growing in my tummy, and I am more than excited to welcome both of you into my life, and your fathers life. Right now, we don't know what sex either of you are, but I am more than excited to find out so me and your dad can give you names." She smiled brightly.

"The secret is, your daddy doesn't know yet that we aren't having one, but we're having two perfect little babies to call our own.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love both of you already. I cannot wait for the day when I welcome each of you into my life. I have grown up wanting to be a mother, and now that it's actually happening, words do not even begin to describe the excitement that I feel inside."

Bailee heard Bam turn off the shower water and she sat up, getting closer to the camera. "Daddy's out of the shower so I've got to go! I'm about to tell him that we're having two now, so wish your momma luck. I love you both so very much." She smiled and blew a kiss to the camera, turning it off and quickly sitting back on the bed as he came out of the bathroom.

"Who were talking to?" He asked as he pulled on a pair of boxers.

"Oh, my mom called." She smiled and fumbled with the camera.

Bam sat down on the bed and yawned, turning on the TV and flipping through a few channels.

"I actually got something for you, too." She giggled.

"Really?" He smiled and turned to her, turning the volume on the TV down.

"Yessum!" She leaned over to reach under the bed and pulled the bag out. She set the bag down in front of him, in between them, and kept the picture face down in her lap. She turned the camera on and smiled. "Open it."

Bam laughed and raised an eyebrow. He pulled the colored tissue out of the bag and took out the first wrapped up shirt, setting the bag back down in front of him. He unwrapped the shirt and smiled, holding it up.

"Thing 1." He smiled and looked at Bailee and the camera.

It took him a minute to process why he was holding a 'Thing 1' shirt, but when he started to assume why, he dropped the shirt, dug back inside the bag, ripped out the other shirt, tossing the bag aside to fall to the floor and began unwrapping.

"Thing 2?" He read then looked at Bailee, his eyes going wide and looked wet with tears. "Two?"

Bailee nodded, starting to get teary-eyed again. "Two." She confirmed.

"We're having two?" He looked at both of the shirts and then started laughing in happiness. He threw the shirts aside and crawled across the bed to Bailee, kissing her, and hugging her and smiling as tears dropped down his cheeks.

"Yes baby, two." She smiled and hugged him tightly. "We're having twins."

"This is amazing, this is so perfect.." He started rambling on in excitement. "What are they!?"

Bailee laughed slightly and set the camera down. "I didn't find out. I wanted you to be there when I found out."

Bam smiled. "We need to go as soon as possible."

"I'll make the plans." She giggled.

"This is just so perfect." He sighed and laid back in bed, Bailee going along with him, in his arms. "I've got everything in the world that I could possibly want."

"And what's that?"

"Incredible best friends and a family that supports every move I ma- well for the most part they support me; an amazing, beautiful girlfriend who puts up with my shit and even gets involved; and now, two babies that I created on the way. Life is just perfect."

"Want to see your babies?" She smiled and held up the black and white photo she had.

"Of course!"

Bailee grabbed it and smiled, handing it over to Bam. "There's one face, a hand, two hands, another face..."

Bam was nearly in tears again, just looking at images of the love that was growing inside of Bailee's stomach. He wasn't much of a believer in God, but tonight, he was thanking God for all of the love and happiness he had placed inside of his life. And how much it was worth the wait, trial and error, and broken bones.
♠ ♠ ♠
IF YOU SKIPPED THE CHAPTER "FORTUNE COOKIES" GO BACK AND READ IT BECAUSE YOU WILL BE CONFUSED OTHERWISE!