Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Ring Leader

That weekend came around quicker than Bam and Bailee anticipated, but they didn't complain at all. Bailee wore a light lavender colored lace dress. It was a halter top that covered a majority of her cleavage and hugged her waist area, but still showed off her bigger belly. She felt like she was getting bigger and bigger by the day, which she was with twins in her belly. Bam wore a nice long sleeved shirt that was a few shades darker than Bailee's dress and then black pants. Everyone else that came had to follow the same color coordination for the sake of pictures, so most everyone was in white, black, or some shade of lavender.

Someone from the bakery delivered the two cakes, which they kept hidden upstairs and out of the fridge so no one would see two of them. They had changed their big reveal plans to something different, and it was hard for the two of them to stay quite while everyone was asking how the baby they knew about was.

Pictures started out with just Bam and Bailee as family began to pour in. April had food catered to the house for everyone to eat and Bailee had bought wine, beer, and other drinks for everyone to drink. The house was busier than they had expected with each other their families there, including siblings, and then all of their friends. Raab and Avery were together a lot of the afternoon, which made Bailee uncomfortable still. She liked Raab, but couldn't tell what his intentions were with dating a girl so much younger than him.

As Bailee and Bam finished up their pictures, they slowly began to switch between parents and siblings and everything else. The most fun pictures to shoot were those of Bam and Bailee with their friends. They stood every other so they had: Nicole, Dunn, Bailee, Bam, Julie, and Dico to start. They had gotten a lot of really goofy pictures and then a lot of really sweet ones. Bailee's favorite was the one where Bam kneeled down to kiss Bailee's belly and the others around them pretended to act shocked and excited.

"Okay now can I get one with everyone?" The photographer asked.

"Where do you want to do this one?" April asked, pushing hair out of her face.

"Why don't we get everyone outside we can do them on the porch and then down the porch steps?"

And so that's where everyone crowded. At the end of last summer Bam installed a grand staircase that went from the ground up to the porch. They were wooden just like the rest of the porch and relatively wide so there was plenty enough space for everyone.

At the top of the stairs was Bam and Bailee, Bam standing with one arm around Bailee's Bam and Bailee had her hands on her belly in the shape of a heart.

Next was Bailee's parents Rachel and Joe, who left enough room to see Bam and Bailee, including her gesture on her stomach. Then followed Bailee's siblings Avery and Tommy. The rest of the order went as such:

April and Phil
Jess and Kelly, Jess holding Ava and Kelly holding their baby, Scarlett standing in between them.
Dunn and Angie
Nicole and Dico
Julie and Raab
Rake and Novak

The photographer was allowed to stand on the roof of Bam's hummer, which he had driven around for him. This allowed him to get everyone in the shot while also not being at ground level and having to look down at everyone. The following two pictures or so would definitely be used in their pregnancy announcement.

"Okay everyone." The photographer got everyone's attention. "Everyone say 'Bailee's pregnant'!"

Everyone did as they were told with huge smiles on their faces and started to move around. "Okay, just a few more." The photographer smiled.

After all of the main pictures were done, the photographer stayed around and grabbed random people to take pictures of or just took pictures of everyone talking with excitement.

Phil and Joe began cooking hamburgers and hotdogs for everyone while Bailee brought out two different types of pasta that she had been busy making that morning. Everyone was enjoying the food and talking, getting to know each other as one big family. Bailee was amazed that the news of just one baby could make people so excited and bring even strangers together in almost perfect harmony.

Bailee was nervous though that Bam would start pulling some of his antics, but he seemed to stay pretty much behaved, at least from what she saw. She was expecting something outrageous, having seen the way he french kissed Missy's mom and sister at one of their parties. She didn't think Bam would go that far, but with it being Bam...you never knew what was going to happen.

"Bullshit I won't do it Phil!" Bam yelled which caused the crowd of 20+ people to grow quiet and look over to them. The cameras were definitely rolling now.

"Do what, babe?" Bailee asked hesitantly "If I even want to know."

"Jump from the deck to the pool."

"Bam no, you're gonna give Bailee a heart attack." April yelled and Tommy just laughed, the CKY crew only encouraging or taunting him.

"I'll do it if Bam does it." Tommy yelled.

"You most certainly wont." Rachel looked at her son.

"Just let him do it honey." Joe defended and when Rachel glared at him and threw his hands up. "Let him be stupid for a day."

Rachel sighed and folded her arms over her chest, sighing.

"Bam, do you see what you did?" April yelled.

"Ah, quit your bitchin' Ape." Bam laughed.

"Bam, you're seriously going to jump in the pool with your nice clothes on?" Bailee murmured and rubbed her belly.

"You're right." He smiled and kicked his shoes off, pulling his shirt off as well and throwing it at his mom who yelled something else at him.

Bam threw himself off the railing and down into the pool and before anyone could even really realize what happened, Tommy had jumped off too which of course resulted in Dico flinging himself from the railing, with Novak and Dunn following right behind.

"God it's like a three-ring circus and he's the ring leader." Bailee rubbed her head and leaned over the railing to look down at Bam. "Bam you're such a dumbass." She yelled and laughed slightly.

"Oh like you don't love it." He laughed as the other guys started doing stupid jumps off of the diving board.

Bailee rolled her eyes and went inside to get towels with April. "I'm sorry you have to go through that." April sighed.

Bailee smiled and shook her head. "I don't have to go through anything. I love being around Bam, even if he is incredibly stupid and dangerous some times."

"I just hope he calms down when you get further along." April sighed.

"Me too." Bailee murmured.