Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Eternal Love

After Bam and the other boys got dried off, they all put on new clothes, most of which were all Bam's. It was his idea, so he had to lend all of the clothing out. Plus, it was his house. A lot of the boys still stayed the night at Bam's frequently, but most of them no longer lived with him, or if they did, they also had another place on the side.

The night was much more quiet and reserved and as the sun set, everyone moved into the house.

"Hey everyone I want to make a quick announcement." Bailee smiled, clinging a fork on her wine glass full of water.

"Before you all go, Bam and I have one last surprise for all of you! We decided to announce the gender of our baby but we will get to that in a few minutes." She smiled.

Everyone started getting excited and talking among themselves. Of course all of Bam's crew wanted a boy, and the only one who knew that it could be two was Dunn, and he was trying hard to contain his excitement.

Bailee tapped her fork on the side of her glass again and smiled. "I just wanted to take the time to say that, even though this journey is just beginning, this is one of the best experiences of my life. I've gained a whole new big family and have become friends with some really amazing people too in the process. I know that my life with you Bam and this bundle of joy inside of me-" She paused and smiled, placing a hand on her stomach. "-is going to be absolutely incredible. Thank you everyone for being so supportive us and for welcoming me into the family with open arms."

April wiped the tears from her eyes and hugged Bailee. "Of course hun, you are too sweet."

"Now are you guys ready to know what we're havin'?" Bam yelled and their living room and dining room exploded with cheering. Soon everyone was on their feet, crowding the table and standing on chairs to see everything in full view.

"We got a vanilla and a chocolate cake that way if one of you doesn't like one, we have the other." Bailee smiled to cover up their little secret unveiling.

April and Rachel carried the cakes out and set them on the table along with cake cutters, plastic plates and much silverware. One cake was white and had blue and pink fondant circles all over it in different sizes, the other cake was just brown with the same blue and pink fondant circles to show which was what flavor.

"Alright, vanilla first." Bailee smiled and held up one of the cake knives in one hand. Her and Bam each held onto the knife, like you do when you cut a wedding cake, and cut out one perfect little slice. They delayed pulling the slice away from the rest of the cake to make everyone even more anxious and excited.

"Hurry up!" Dunn yelled and laughed.

When they pulled the slice away and set it on a plate, most of the women in the room screamed in excitement and Rachel started crying happily. The cake was four layers, though they were relatively thin layers, and in between each layer was a bright pink frosting.

"I knew it!" Nicole yelled and laughed, surprisingly hitting it off with Dico who had an arm around her. Though it seemed like more of a friendlier gesture.

All of the guys seemed somewhat disappointed, but were still excited to find out what their best friend was having. Even Phil looked like he was on the verge of tears from happiness that his youngest son was having his first 'child.'

The photographers had gotten as many pictures of the first cake that they needed, if not more, but the photographer went along with their plan and announced to everyone that they needed to take pictures of them cutting the second cake with reactions too just to be on the safe side.

Bam placed the first slice of the vanilla cake a the front of the table and picked up the other cake knife and held it with Bailee, cutting into the chocolate cake.

"Oh my God!" April screamed in her famous 'OMGOMGOMG' excitement or fear scream combined with her jumping up and down.

The couple pulled the slice of chocolate cake away from the rest of the cake. The slice that they pulled away was identical to the vanilla cake, except...

The frosting in between the layers was blue.

"I KNEW IT!" Dico yelled and all of the guys started going nuts.

"Two hell-raisers, holy shit!" Novak laughed and took a picture or two with his phone of all of the excitement.

"TWINS!?" April yelled. "Are you serious!? Are you SERIOUS BAM?!" She cried and jumped up and down in excitement, throwing her arms around Phil and then hugging Rachel to run over and hug Bailee and Bam.

Everyone was freaking out, literally everyone. Even Bailee's dad who had been rather quite was actually giving Bam a hug and congratulating him for the incredible news.

Bailee looked around the room and within the chaos all around her, she envisioned her two babies being right there in the middle of it all with her. Her daughter, and her son. Her saving grace, and the loves of her life. She would soon know eternal love.

That night, Bailee and Bam announced that the due date was on his birthday and it became a large subject of talk as everyone enjoyed their cake or drinks. Before they knew it, the camera crews and photographers had left and everyone was going home or people were crashing on the couch/their separate bedrooms already in the house. Nicole stayed while Julie when home and both of the parents and their other children went home for the night, though all of them were surely too excited to even sleep that night. Bailee definitely was.

Although the house was quite messy, Bailee was too tired to even care about cleaning it up. Her and Bam retired to their room upstairs after taking their nightly photo with the left overs of each baby's cake. They stripped of their clothes and put on their normal night attire, crawling into bed with one another.

"Have you thought about names?" Bailee whispered to Bam as they cuddled, both of them slowly falling asleep.

"I name the boy, you name the girl?" Bam laughed tiredly and smiled.

"Why not?" She yawned and closed her eyes after kissing him.

"I like Landon for a boy." He muttered, surely falling asleep now.

"I like Lacey." She sighed and cuddled into him closer.

"Landon and Lacey, two of the three loves of my life." Bam said as he drifted off.

To this statement, Bailee pried open her eyes to look at the calmness of his face to see if he were bluffing. But no, Bam had really said what she thought she had heard. And for once in her life, she was sure she might have found a real love.

In her daughter, Lacey.

In her son, Landon.

And in Bam.