Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

People Magazine

The next morning, Bailee woke up with Bam still passed out. She decided to let him sleep instead of waking him up and went downstairs. The house was still rather messy from the night before and Bailee was dreading spending all money cleaning. She made herself a cup of tea and a blueberry bagel quickly and then cleaned up the mess around the house.

Around noon, her phone started blowing up with texts. A lot of them were from friends, some from family who didn't learn of the news the night before at the party, and then a lot of people she didn't even talk to anymore. Her Facebook and Twitter were also going wild. People magazine had already published their article and pictures and the news of her pregnancy had spread all over the world. Everyone was congratulating her. Her friends, who had already spread the word regardless of the article, were excited. Family were too, especially considering it would be the first cousin on her mom's side, and all of them wanted to meet Bam or known any and all details about the babies.

Her Facebook of course was private, but she had hundreds of friend requests by morning. Twitter was a different story. People she had never met were tweeting her messages that ranged from "good luck" and "congrats" to "slut" and "gold digger." She deleted the nasty ones, ignoring what they had to say. She had thousands of followers now, and she couldn't believe that all of this was going viral so quickly.

Bailee responded to a few random tweets and followed a few. She was excited, but extremely overwhelmed by all of the attention. Random celebrities even began to trickle in on Twitter. A majority were Bam's closer friends, like Kat Von D and Ville Valo. However, she did see random congrats from names she thought were less familiar with Bam's circle. Then of course, there was the Jackass crew.

She had too many texts to answer them all at once, but she tried her hardest. She knew that the news was probably also on E! and that they'd probably be calling Bam soon for the chance at the first TV interview.

Sure enough, when she turned on the TV and changed the channel to the E! Network, the bottom of the screen read: "Bam Margera and girlfriend expecting twins" in fine white print. She attempted to answer posts from Facebook while she waited for E News to come on. At the beginning of the show, Catt Sadler mentioned the two of them and Bailee hit record the second her name was said on national television. When the "so true, so false" segment came on, their story was the first to be spoken about.

"Is Bam Margera expecting his first child? This is so true."

Pictures that they had taken for People Magazine showed up on the screen, along with some paparazzi pictures taken of the two of them together.

"In fact, he's having his first two children. That's right, twins! Bam Margera and his mysterious, gorgeous girl friend announced to People magazine yesterday that the two are are expecting twins together. This is the first pregnancy for each of them. The babies are said to be due on their father's birthday, September 28th. Sorry ladies, it looks like this handsome jackass is off the market already."

This was only a re-run, which explained the mass texts, posts, and tweets she received. And boy, were people coming out of the woodwork.

"Holy shit." Bailee heard from upstairs.

"Everything okay, babe?" She called upstairs.

"Come up here."

Bailee went upstairs and into their room. Bam was sitting off the edge of the bed, the TV on channel 39, E! Network, and his phone was in his hands.

"Holy fuck."

"I take it your phone is being blown up too, huh?"

"Dude, I have hundreds of texts."

"Don't check your Twitter then."

"Oh my fuck. I didn't expect this to happen so quickly."

"Me either." She sighed and crawled into bed.

"People I don't even talk to anymore are texting me."

"You're telling me."

"What's wrong, baby?" He frowned and pulled her hands into his. "Is this too much?"

"Way too much." She sighed again. "I got called a gold digger. And many other horrible names along with that."

"Baby, you can't listen to them. You know it's not true. I'm sorry I rushed you into this, I should have waited longer."

"I'd rather deal with all of this than be kept a secret though."

Bam sighed and looked at her. "I'm really sorry, if it will help you I can get you a new phone and number and everything. That way only people you have the new number can reach you."

Bailee smiled slightly. "Thank you."

"I just don't want you to get stressed out from all of this, upset you and the babies."

"I know, me either. Maybe I'll do yoga or something."

"Do you want to go out to lunch?" He asked after kissing her.

"Sure." She nodded. "Let me get dressed."

Bailee put on a nice sundress on and fixed up her hair and make up. Bam wore pants and a shirt that matched the color of her dress. He took her out to lunch, but first they stopped for gas. Bailee was still trying to get through the texts she had on her phone but more just kept coming in from family and friends. She really hadn't expected the attention she was getting.

"Babe, I thought you might want to look in this." He said as he got back in the Lambo, handing her a magazine.

Sure enough, it was People magazine. On the cover was a picture of Bailee and Bam together, Bam's arm around Bailee's waist and Bailee's hand on his chest. Bailee couldn't believe how beautiful she actually looked, not to mention she couldn't believe she was on the cover of a magazine. On the side of the cover was a small title "Bam Margera and girl friend Bailee Reynolds announce they're having twins." and then a page number next to it.

When the two of them got to a small restaurant in town for lunch, Bailee opened the magazine to show and read with Bam.

"Bailee Reynolds is the 24-year old girl friend of skater and Jackass star Bam Margera." Bailee read and looked up at Bam.

"Keep going." He laughed and drank some of his water.

"Bailee and Bam are about to go through one of life's greatest miracles: welcoming a baby in the world. But their surprise is bigger than just one bun in the oven. The couple announced that they will be welcoming twins at the end of September. These babies are the first for both halves of the couple, though Bam was previously marries to Missy Rothstein who divorced at the end of last year.

Bam and Bailee have known each other for 3 years now, but have not been engaged or married. However, Bam did give Bailee a promise ring as seen in the picture on the left.

The couple surprised their friends and family (picture #3) at a party meant to announce the sex of just one baby. Bam and Bailee had discovered earlier that day that they were having two instead of one, and planned an elaborate party to reveal not only the fact that they'd be adding two more to the Margera Clan, but also the sexes of each. Bam and Bailee are expecting a boy AND a girl! This means double the trouble. While daddy has a little boy to cause mischief with, mommy will have a little girl to pamper."

The article had many more pictures of the couple, and also went on to talk about how the couple met. Bam and Bailee refrained from explaining how they found out Bailee was pregnant, and how they shared with their family. They wanted to keep some of Bailee's life private so she wasn't just thrown out into the public world. They also wanted to make sure they didn't let anything slip. If either of their families found out the truth of their hook up, they would all be devastated. The end of the article had statements from Bam and Bailee separately.

"Bam is such a good guy, even though I'm still trying to get used to his antics and lifestyle. I am extremely blessed to know that my kids will have an amazing dad, who already loves them with all of his heart. I would not change the life that I've been given for anything in the world; my babies are my blessing and Bam is my best friend."

"Bailee is an amazing girl. I've wanted kids for the longest time and she's going to be an awesome mom to my kids. I'm so happy I found someone who puts up with my shit and at the same time, gets in on it. She's a great sport and all of my friends and family already love her, shes definitely become part of the clan. I cannot wait to welcome my kids into the world with her, I love all three of them with all of my heart."