Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Awkward

“You have a beautiful body.” Bam said as his eyes wandered over her skin. She was beautiful, she was perfect.

“Thank you.” She blushed and looked up at him. “I could say the say about you.”

Bam kissed her neck, trailing kisses and small hickeys down her warm skin. Bailee glanced down at him and watched as he moved lower to her womanhood. She wasn’t really in the mood for foreplay, but he convinced her otherwise.

He pleased her with his mouth and hands, taking the time to give her the releases she needed. Her fingers became tangled in his hair and he noises led him to know he was making her happy.

Bailee pulled Bam back up to her and they started their night of love.

Legs intertwined, hair astray, swollen lips, and sighs of love filled the night. Neither alone, only connected. Neither judging, only loving.

~

The next morning, golden light streamed in thru the light purple curtains, coloring the room with a soft light. Shapes formed on the walls and ceiling, across the bed, and over Bam’s icy eyes. He woke up slowly, looking around the room to explore what he didn’t have the chance to see last night. The room was colored with soft pinks and purples, a few subtle grays and blues. There were butterflies on the walls and a dresser and closet which both contained clothing, among other items of Bailee’s possession. There were photos plastered on the large mirror and on one wall, groups of people, or ever just one or two of them filled each small shiny sheet of photo paper.

Bam stood and walked over to the dresser, looking over its contents: makeup, perfume, jewelry, and most other things you would find in a woman’s room. The closet was over flowing with clothing and shoes, the dresser seemed the emptier of the two. His eyes traveled over and examined the images plastered on the purple-grey paint. Images of friends, children, dancers, and so many of them contained this mysterious Bailee.

Bam looked over at the beautiful girl, returning to his place beside her. Last night was admittedly amazing, but he felt guilt, he felt as though he took advantage of her. He stretched his body and thought to himself. There was something different about this girl. And as she lay naked beside him, he found that he was more attracted to her than he had been with Jenn, even more so than he was to Missy.

Bailee’s eyes opened and she groaned, stretching her place. She yawned and looked up at Bam who smiled slightly at her.

“Good morning.” She greeted and smiled back, re-closing her eyes.

“Good morning, sleepyhead.” He chuckled,

“What time is it?” She asked, standing to pull clothing on.

“11.” He answered.

“Oh,” she sighed “wow. I didn’t mean to stay asleep so long. Are you hungry?” She asked awkwardly.

“Um…Yeah, actually.” Bam nodded and got dressed in his clothes from last night.

“I um...guess I’ll make breakfast.” She nodded and left the room.

Bam followed her to the kitchen where he studied more of the house. He noticed Bailee was big into butterflies and pictures, several of both spread through the small apartment.
Bailee pulled out a few pans, along with food to cook for the both of them.

“Do you drink coffee?” She asked, turning to him.

“No, not really.”

“Oh, I do.” She laughed, trying to find a way to make conversation.

“Na, my mom always drank it, my dad does sometimes. I never really liked it though.”

Bailee nodded. “I can’t drink black coffee though, it makes me sick.”

She started cooking and looked out the window. She knew the situation was awkward, and she felt weird making breakfast for someone she spent the night with, but she was trying to be kind.

“So what do you do for a living?” She asked, sitting across from him when the food was done.

“I’m a skateboarder, actor, and I like to direct and video produce.” He shrugged slightly. Was this girl seriously asking him that? Hadn’t she seen him before?

Bailee nodded. “I’m a dancer. I actually teach a class of 8-year olds and then choreograph.”

“You definitely have a dancer’s body.” He smiled.

Bailee blushed and looked down. “Thank you.”

Her boldness last night was sexy, but this shy side was cute to Bam. Her hair was simply pulled back, curls from last night falling off, no makeup longer on, and without it all, she looked innocent.

“You have a nice belly ring, by the way.” He smirked at her.

Bailee’s eyes widened and she looked up at him. “Um, thanks.”

Bam nodded and laughed. “Thank you for breakfast.”

“Yeah, no problem.” She murmured and started cleaning up.

“I guess I better get going...” Bam trailed off.

“Yeah.” Bailee nodded and looked at him.

“Thanks again.”

Bailee simply smiled and looked down, brushing her bangs back.

“Hey, if you ever want to chill sometime, here’s my address.” He said, scribbling an address down on the whiteboard in the kitchen.

“Cool.” She nodded. “Maybe I’ll see you again sometime.”

To be honest, Bailee wasn’t sure if it was the best thing to do. She watched as he left and felt the guilt settle in her stomach. She had hooked up with 2 guys before, one ended in disaster and she really didn’t want history to repeat itself. It took her years to pry herself out of her old ways, and she had to face the fact that she had to grow up and settle down. She’d consider his offer, but it would take some serious thought.