Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

First Night in L.A.

While Bam was gone, Bailee decided it would be a good idea to unpack her belongings in the master bedroom. She considered unpacking Bam's stuff too, but wasn't sure where he would have wanted his stuff. She changed into jeans and a nice shirt, knowing that when Bam returned they would have to go buy food.

In the meantime, she explored the rest of her temporary home. She found the room that Dunn had put his stuff in and then two other spare rooms. There was one extra bathroom up stairs besides the master one and then one more on the main floor. She absolutely fell in love with the kitchen, which looked out on their ocean backyard with big bay windows that lined a bar. The colors of the house were warm and welcoming, the setting sun hitting it in all the right places to make the kitchen seem golden.

Before Bam came back, Bailee snuck out the back sliding glass door to the porch and down to the beach. She sunk her toes into the still warm sand and sigh happily, looking out on the water at a few surfers. A mom and her two kids were finishing a sand castle just a few doors down which made Bailee smile. She wondered just how much would change when her babies arrived in the world. But she hoped for the best, knowing that Bam would love and protect their little bundles of joy, which were already making him proud and excited for the future. She wondered if their kids would be more like her or more like their father, or who they would look like more.It could be an even split down the middle with twins.

"Bailee?" Bam yelled through the house, which brought her back inside. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah, I was just looking around." She smiled and slipped into a pair of sandals.

"Are you ready?"

"Yessum." She nodded.

"I figured that tonight we would get food and other shit for the house, then tomorrow when I get back from filming we can go look at baby stuff. Sound good?"

"Sounds great."

Bam led her outside to the two white Range Rovers that he and Dunn had just brought back to the house. Dunn was out smoking a cigarette, waiting for the both of them.

"Wow Bam." Bailee gasped as she looked at the sleek cars in front of her.

"Dunn and I will share the one on the left and right one is yours." Bam said and handed Bailee a set of keys.

"Thanks." She smiled and put them in her purse.

"Are you ready, Dunn?" Bam asked as he got into the one Range Rover.

Dunn followed by getting in the back and Bailee got in the passenger seat. Bam drove to the nearest store as if he'd done it a hundred times, granted he probably had when they filmed. When he pulled up, he parked as close to the entrance as he could get in order to avoid people and the paparazzi for the sake of Bailee.

The three of them rushed inside, Dunn grabbing a cart and Bailee another. After two hours of shopping (which had included a good handful of people trying to take pictures of them in the store, or asking the boys for pictures with them), the group of them had gathered all of the food and other supplies they needed for the time being. Bam would probably go out and get much more later.

The paparazzi had caught wind of their shopping time and were in the parking lot waiting by the time they had checked out and gone out to the car. Bailee had started helping put bags in the trunk when Bam gently pushed her along to the passenger seat and told her to get in, and that they would take care of it. Bailee liked the fact that Bam was protective of her and the babies, but the fact that he always thought her to be incapable of being around paparazzi started to annoy her. She could take care of herself, she had done a damn good job of doing so for quite a few years. Maybe she just didn't know first hand how bad some paparazzi could be to people, specifically the newly found famers.

When the guys finished packing up the car, they returned their carts and got in, ready to go home and unpack. The ride home consisted of the two of them mainly talking, Bailee stayed quiet and stared out the window, thinking of what she should do tomorrow while Bam was gone. She knew she had to call the doctor that Dr. Savage had recommended so that she could still have checkups on the road.

At the house, Bailee put all of the food away by herself for the most part. The boys were screwing around and unpacking. She left meat in the fridge that she planned to cook for that week and put the rest in the freezer to keep it from going bad. She also put the snacks in different cabinets, and picked a spice cabinet to put the few seasonings she had gotten in there.

"Babe is it alright if we go out to the bar with the guys for a while?" Bam asked as he walked into the kitchen, leaning his arms and elbows on the counter.

"Right now?" She turned slightly to look at him, still putting the rest of the stuff away.

"Yeah, just for like an hour or something." He shrugged.

"I don't care." She said, turned away from him.

"Alright, I'll be back in a while." He said and grabbed his wallet and keys of the counter. "Keep the doors locked, okay?"

"Sure." She nodded.

The two guys left, leaving Bailee alone on her first night in L.A. She understood in some way that she should have expected it; Bam hadn't seen any of them in awhile. Once she was done with the groceries, she sat down on the couch that felt brand new and looked around. There was a small fireplace and a large flat screen over it across from her, but she didn't have much interest on turning the TV on, especially if her face were to pop up by chance. The last thing she wanted was to see herself on TV right now.

She looked up the nearest Barnes and Noble on her phone and decided that she would take a quick drive. She bought a few books and a coffee, taking them back to the house with her. By that time an hour had passed and Bam wasn't home, so she settled with reading her book.

As another hour past, she gave up on the book and started to think Bam was going to be gone much longer than he had told her.

She started making her own dinner when her stomach was grumbling. She made up a quick pasta with mozzarella and ate in the dining room alone. She wished she could pour herself a glass of wine, but drank some water instead. It was scary how quiet it was in the house.

At 10, when Bam still wasn't home, Bailee decided she'd be better off going to bed than waiting around for Bam. She couldn't believe that he would just leave her alone in a strange place when he had begged her to go with him at the beginning.