Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

A Hard Decision

The next morning, Bailee got up and went into the master bathroom to shower. She had slept until about 9 in the morning, but stayed in bed with the TV on quiet and checked her social networks until around 11. She could hear shuffling downstairs when she first woke up but she stayed put, not wanting to deal with whatever bullshit Bam was going to say to her. She heard the door shut, along with two car doors and the car engine start and fade away as the left, and finally she was alone in the house.

She finished up her shower rather quickly, pulling on a robe to dry and curl her long hair. She put on smokey eyeshadow, some eyeliner and some mascara. She planned her day in her head as she was getting ready. When she finished, she got dressed in a pair of white shorts and a white shirt with black polka dots and black lace shoulders and back. She grabbed a pair of white sandals that would match and transferred all of the things in her main purse to a black one. She walked down the stairs after leaving the room she had locked herself in only a few hours earlier. She found a note on the counter that read "Call me when you wake up -Bam," to which she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

In the car, she hooked her iPhone up, putting on sunglasses and blasting her music through the open windows. She had two missed calls already and a few apologetic texts from Bam, which she ignored. He did deserve it, after all.

After a while of driving around, she parked the car in an open spot along the strip and went into one of the fancy maternity shops. She looked through the clothes, finding a few things here and there that she liked. She didn't want to buy too much because she was considering going back home. If they had only been there one night and Bam had pulled the shit that he did, what would the other three months be like?

After she bought a few things, she sat down at a small little diner for a late lunch. She decided that maybe it was time to check her phone and answer some of the texts she'd been neglecting. She also had promised her mom that she would call to let her know that they had made it there safely.

"Giving Bam the cold shoulder?" Steveo had texted her awhile ago.

"Yup."

"I don't blame you. He feels like shit."

"Good, he should."

"I know he did you wrong, but at least let him know you're alive. He won't stop checking his phone."

Bailee popped a fry in her mouth and sighed. "I think I'm going back home."

"I know he did you wrong, but at least give him a second chance?"

Bailee sighed and set her phone down, eating more of her lunch while deep in thought. When she was finished she spent a half hour on the phone with her mom and saw that Steveo had texted her again.

"Why don't you come on set?" He had texted, along with an address.

Bailee sat at her table for a good 20 minutes after she had already paid, silently debating with herself on whether she should stay or go. It was a hard decision to make. Should she believe that Bam was always going to be stuck in his ways and go back home to raise her babies alone? Or should she give him a second chance to prove he wasn't going to leave her alone with two kids? It was a hard decision to make.

She gave her waitress a tip, gathered her things and returned to her car. She looked at her phone and hesitantly told the GPS the address that Steveo had given her. She followed the directions and came upon a hotel.

She texted Steveo a quick "I'm here." spotting the other Range Rover and parking next to it.

A few minutes later Steveo had come out of the hotel and ran over to her. "Hey! I'm so glad you came."

"It took me awhile to actually decided whether or not I would." She sighed and hugged him, to which he hugged her back. "What are you doing here?"

"A lot of us are staying here, so we're filming some stupid shit." He shrugged. "Come on up." He smiled and led her inside.

He brought her up to the 6th floor of the hotel, and before the elevator had fully opened, she could her the full chaos that had erupted on that floor. Steveo stepped out and led her down the hall that had camera boxes and other filming equipment all over the place. It looked worse than the hotel they had in NYC had looked. There were a few holes in the wall at the start of one hall and a huge commotion coming from the far end of the floor.

"What the hell is going on?" She asked and followed behind Steveo quickly to match his pace.

When they turned their first corner, the hallway they came across was full of insanity. Chris was dressed in his "bunny lifeguard" suit, yelling as everyone else pretty much was. The hall was covered in dozens upon dozens of rubber balls, most of the guys at the far end away from where they were and camera men all over the place. Dave must have been forced into doing the stunt first, because he took a running start before jumping onto a surf board and attempting to surf down the hallway. He made it less than half way before losing his balance and falling off into a wall.

Steveo laughed and tread through all of the balls to the other side, leaving Bailee to stare at their mess with wide eyes.

"Hey!" Chris said as he laughed his so famously known laughed and hugged her. "Looking for Bam?"

She barely nodded as Chris pulled her through one of the open doors, the guys laughing hysterically at someone else's failed attempt down the hall on the surfboard. He led her through the room and to a door in one of the messy bedrooms that was conjoined with yet another messy room. A group consisting of Johnny and Jeff Tremaine were in the living room of the second room, going over the stuff they had planned for the weekend.

"Bam?" Chris called as he peered out into the hallway again. "I've got a present for you!"

Bam popped into the room quickly, a confused look on his face. "I swear to God if one of you fuckers has a snake." He said and looked past Chris to find Bailee.