Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Picking Up the Pieces

"Bailee..."Bam started, taking a deep breath.

Bailee glanced at Johnny and Jeff as they excused themselves from the room, Chris following after them and shutting the door behind hi,. She let her purse slide from her shoulder to the floor, sitting in one of the large LaZ Boy chairs. The tension in the air was extremely thick.

"I can't believe I let myself believe that maybe you would be different." Bailee broke the silence, looking at Bam who was running a hand through his hair.

"I am diff-"

"Bam, I don't want to hear it right now." She paused to make sure he wasn't going to say anything else.

"I saw how you got shit-faced all the time with Missy on your show, and how much of an ass you were to here before the wedding. But when I heard how bad she was to you, I understood why you drank so much. I thought maybe you would be different to me, seeing as how I'm having your children, but obviously that doesn't make much of a difference to you." She said, tears welling up in her eyes. Bam avoided eye contact all together.

"I want to go home." She announced.

"No, don't." He finally said, kneeling in front of her.

"Bam, you left me alone on my first night in L.A. to get drunk with your friends and then had the nerve to call me in the middle of the night to pick you up. You didn't think for maybe a second that was wrong?" She wiped her cheeks, trying to avoid looking at Bam who was practically burning holes through her flesh.

"I know that what I did was wrong, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking, I know that's not an excuse but-"

"No, it's not. That was the first night, Bam. What are the next three months going to be like?"

"Not like that, okay, I swear."

Bailee finally forced herself to look at Bam who also had tears on his cheeks, desperation written all over his face. "I know I'm a fuck up, I know. I'm so sorry that I left alone, I'm sorry. I-i've never done this before, I've never had to like- I don't know. I just...don't go."

"Bam, I don't expect you to give up your whole life for me, I don't. But I can't be home by myself, waiting for you to come home and wondering where you could possibly be when we have two babies at home. They don't deserve that. I don't deserve that. I would never ask you to give up your life for me, but if we're going to do this, together, you need to realize that life really is going to change when these kids come. And if you don't really want to do this, you need to tell me now, because I can raise these babies on my own."

"I'll change, all of this will change, I promise. Every night won't be like last night." He said and took her hands in his. "I want to be in our kids lives, I want to raise them with you."

"I don't want to be in another relationship where I'm alone every night. I don't want to be haunted at night of the thoughts of what you could possibly be doing behind my back."

"I'm not doing anything behind your back, I promise, I would never do that to you."

Bailee pulled her hands away and was looking down at the ring he had given her, slowly taking it off.

"Bailee, please, don't!" His voice was shaking now.

She slid the ring back onto her finger and grabbed his wet cheeks with her hands, forcing him to look her in the eye. She sighed deeply and rubbed his cheeks with her thumbs.

"I'll stay." She whispered. "But one more night like last night, and I am gone."

He smiled and hugged her waist, trying not to crush her or her belly. "I promise, this won't happen again, I swear."

"Go film, I'll watch." She whispered and kissed Bam's forehead.

He kissed her on the lips and left the room, returning himself to the hallway of chaos. Bailee used the bathroom to regain her composure. When she walked back out to the main room, she came face-to-face with none other than Johnny.

"I want your help!"

"With?" She raised an eyebrow cautiously.

"Can you write something on this for me?" He held up a red and pink heart.

"What is this for?" She asked, taking it from him.

"It's for a prank we have set up in another hall. But I need a girl's handwriting." He handed her a black permanent marker. "Start off big and get smaller and smaller so it gets really hard to read."

"I can do that." She nodded.

"Write this: Dear Jackass Guys..."