Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Hi Jackass Guys

When Johnny and Bailee were done setting up their prank, they hid in a closet and listened at the cameraman they had asked to film brought Bam to the scene of the crime. The two of them were trying hard not to laugh and Johnny shifted so Bailee could press the button to punch Bam in the face. The cameraman started reading the card then spoke to Bam.

"The fuck is that?" Bam asked.

"Dude, look at that." The cameraman laughed. "It's like, someone like...look at this, what is this? I can't even read it dude."

It got quiet and Bailee assumed that Bam had started reading.

"Read it out loud."

Bam laughed and then began to read to the camera. Johnny had a hand firmly over his mouth, trying not to laugh. "Hi Jackass guys, I heard you were staying at this hotel. My name is Stephanie and me and my friends love you. Some of you actually hooked up with my sister four years ago. I don't care about that-"

Bam laughed as he read and the cameraman was trying not to laugh. Bailee got excited and pushed the button down hard.

The bright red boxing glove launched out of the hole in the wall, hitting Bam square in the face.

"Oh, you fucking dick." Bam laughed as he flew back.

Johnny opened the door and walked out, laughing hysterically. "Oh my God."

Bailee stood in the doorway and laughed, watching Johnny lean over, still laughing.

"I was wondering why it was so fucking small." Bam laughed. "This was your idea?"

"No, Johnny's, but I pushed the button." Bailee smiled proudly.

"You're lucky I love you." Bam mumbles and hugged her.

"We have to get the other guys!" Johnny said.

"Bam, you sell is so perfectly so you get the guys to come over one at a time." The cameraman said.

"I need to push the button on Dunn too." Bailee piped up. "I deserve to do that after last night."

"Deal, back in the closet!" Bam yelled and marched off to collect others for their prank.

Later in the afternoon, after the boys had eaten a late lunch and fucked around a bit more, they gathered in what they had deemed the "ballway" instead of a "hallway". It was the hall they had flooded with hundreds of plastic balls about the size of soccer balls.

Bailee stood with Johnny and Demetri at one end of the hallway right before all of the balls where most of the guys were gathered anyway. Weeman had introduced the skit, and now every single one of them was determined to make it as far down the hall as they possibly could on boogie boards.

Weeman was the first to take a running start down the hall towards the hoard of balls. He made it about two doors down before the balls flew up over him and he crashed to the floor below.

Next up was Chris, who had a gigantic, open-mouthed smile as always. "The look on his face is so happy." Johnny said to the camera with a laugh. "It's like a big perverted Labrador."

Bailee laughed and glanced at Chris as he ran down the hall with his goofy smile and jumped onto a boogie board. As he ran, he pulled off his shirt. As he hit the board, he reached down to rip his sweat pants off and almost made it but his pants caught around his calves and down on is ass he went.

Many other attempted the 'ballway.' Ehren, who nearly made it the whole way until the board turned him backwards. Mike Kassak also attempted, who just about slammed his head on an emergency fire extinguisher and then did hit his head on the frame of a door. Next was Bam, who took a running start. Once on the board, he leaned his shoulders back and then tried to balance himself back up but instead did a face plant straight to the floor.

One of the cameramen pointed a camera towards Bailee who laughed and shook her head. "He's an idiot."

After Bam, Dave tried and let's just say maybe he took too much of a running start. Dave went down hard and fast, sliding across the plastic balls, his head colliding hard with a door frame. The medic on set declared he had a concussion, but a minor head injury would stop any of them from their antics. Heck, a few broken and bruised ribs wouldn't stop Bam.

Later that night, they gathered all of their balls and brought them to the elevator. Bailee didn't witness the planning for this little number, but she did witness the out coming. Down on the main floor, Bailee was getting drinks out of a vending machine with quite a few of the guys when some friends of the crew called the cameras over.

When the elevator opened up, there was Chris on a boogie board on top of a pile of rubber balls. The balls came crashing down, out of the elevator and then came Chris, down to his ass hard and the balls came down all over him, all over the lobby, and attracted the attention of every soul.