Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Home

Two months had passed since Bailee had arrived in L.A. with Bam and Ryan. The hot June air of California was pouring in through the windows of their beach house. Bailee, who was no entering her sixth month of pregnancy, was more than happy to be returning to Pennsylvania's mild summer. Her belly had grown a lot bigger over the span of two months, both babies healthy and very lively in her tummy.

Bailee stood in the morning sun as it came through the windows and into the master bedroom. She was packing her clothes and some of Bam's into boxes. Bam was leaving for India for a week and Bailee was headed home. She was ready to return to her life at home with her family, even though Bam wouldn't be joining them for awhile.

While Bailee was slightly disappointed Bam would be going away for awhile instead of coming home, but she figures she would have time to baby-proof the house and begin setting up the nursery and getting clothes and such sorted out- from what they already had. They still had four months to go, but she wanted to get everything ready before she was too big to help with anything.

Over their past two months in L.A., both Bam and Bailee had grown much closer to one another, nothing else dramatic had happened since that first night together. Bam was beginning to become even more protective of Bailee, but Bailee was quite persistent in continuing her everyday activities such as running and yoga.

Many other things had changed as well. Such as the names of the babies. Bailee was stuck between the names Lacey and Ariadne (now that she was obsessed with the movie Inception). Lacey May Margera and Ariadne Noelle Margera both sounded so good to Bailee. May was Bam's great-grandma's name and Noelle was Bailee's grandmother's name. Both loved the idea of incorporating some sort of their family into their' children's names. Both loved the two names too, but they couldn't pick at this point. They agreed that they would know if she was a Lacey or an Ariadne when they met their beautiful baby girl.

Bam decided completely against the name he had originally chosen. He wasn't so sure he wanted his son to have a name so similar to his own AND share a birth date with him. They had been frequently talking about boy names and they were hovering over quite a few: Mitchell, Aiden or maybe Damian. That's why the two of them also decided that maybe they would just know when they see their baby boy what his name was meant to be.

"All packed?" Bam asked, coming out of the now empty closest with two big suitcases.

"Getting there." She sighed, closing another box full of their clothes.

"Take what you really need on the plane and then I have movers who will come in when we're both done and drive everything to the house in a few days."

"So I won't have all of our stuff for a few days." She sighed.

"No, it's just easier than making you bring it all on the plane."

"I know." She said, writing "MIXED CLOTHES" on the side of the box.

"I got you a first-class ticket. So you should be at the airport by 3 this afternoon. All you need for Mercy is the carrier and they said she should be fine that way."

"Thank you, baby." She said and kissed him. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too. I don't know how often I'll be able to communicate with you but I'll try whenever I can."

"Mmm, I know you will." She sighed.

Bam rubbed her belly and look around the room. "Remember to take pictures without me?"

"I will, just have to find someone who will help me out a bit."

"Well, my mom is only a phone call away."

"I know. When I go in for another ultra sound I'll email you a picture or put it on Twitter, somehow so you can see them."

"Thank you. But I have to get going. I love you."

"I love you too, Bam." She smiled and kissed him a few more times. "Be safe."

"You too. You know who to call when you need help."

Bailee kissed Bam again and hugged him goodbye tightly.

"I'll see you before you know it." He smiled and grabbed is bags. "Bye."

"Be good." She smiled.

"I'll try." He winked.

Once she saw Bam and Dunn off, she finished packing a few boxes. The boys had carried all of the boxes downstairs for her so the movers could just grab them and be on their way to PA.

Bailee left for the airport with three bags, the taxi driver helping her with the bags both at the house and when he dropped her off. She had a lay over in Denver and then another in Kentucky.
By the time she had gotten home, it was dark and she was exhausted. Phil picked her up from the airport to help her with her bags and of course take her and Mercy home.

At the house, he helped her and the bags up to her and Bam's room and then said his goodbye's, and that April would probably stop by at some point tomorrow. Bailee kissed him goodbye and then locked up the house. Mischief and Trouble were already in the bed, but Bam's dog was still at Phil and April's house. Bailee set Mercy down on the bed and was relieved that the other cats really didn't give a shit.

Bailee stripped down out of her clothes and rubbed her sore tummy as she filled the large tub with hot water. She needed a bath after 6+ hours of sitting in an airplane seat, especially since her lower back was killing her. She sunk down into the warm water and bubbles and sighed deeply, more than happy to be back at her own house with Bam.

When she finished, she pulled on panties and crawled into bad under the cool, fluffy blankets. Even though it had been so long since they were home, Bam's side of the bed still slightly smelt like him.