Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Procrastinator

Bailee woke up in the morning to Murph, Bam's boxer on the bed and licking her face with his big wet tongue.

"Jesus, hi Murph." She laughed and pet his head.

"Bailee!" April yelled from downstairs.

"I'll be right down!" She scrabbled to get out of bed.

Bailee threw on clothes and picked up Mercy, carrying her downstairs to the kitchen.

"Oh honey, welcome home!" April smiled and hugged her. "And who is this?"

"This is Mercy. Bam found her near our beach house."

"Well, it is so good to see you honey, how are you doing?" She asked and rubbed Bailee's stomach.

"I'm good, all three of are. Just a bit jet-lagged though." She sighed and set Mercy down. "I have so much laundry to do and when the movers get here we have the rest of our stuff to take care of."

"Well, when it gets here let me know and I'll be right over to help."

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it."

"Well, let's get your laundry started now so you wont have to worry about it."

Upstairs, Bailee unpacked suitcases and sorted through what was hers and what was Bam's. She put what needed to be washed in bins and April carried them downstairs to put them in the wash. Bailee followed with a lighter basket, Murph on her heals.

"You know that dog is going to be insane when Bam comes home."

"I can only imagine." Bailee laughed. "It's so different being in a quiet house without any of them here."

"It's almost peaceful." April smiled. "Have you thought about themes for the nursery?"

"We've thought of a few, but with both of them in the same room, we want two things that will match each other. We have two rooms upstairs that no one uses so what we plan to do is tear down the middle wall to make it bigger and then when they're older, separate them again."

"Sounds like you're off to a good start then."

"Slowly but surely. Their closets are going to be on the same wall but separate. No doors, just open closet space and a few shelves. Above them, I want you to paint their names."

"I'd love to!" She smiled excitedly. "Have you chosen names yet?"

Bailee shook her head. "No, we'll know when we see them though."

"If you need someone to paint the nursery, I would be more than willing to."

"I love that idea." Bailee smiled. "There's a lot I want to do. I actually drew it out."

In the drawing, she planned the two closets on one side, on the right wall when you walk into the room. In front of one window would be a changing table and on the opposing wall would be a dresser for supplies and extra clothes. To the left wall, Bailee wants a big, bay window with a couch in from and a rocking chair on either side, matching the color of the sex of the baby. Beside those would be a crib on either wall and their future toys in large toy chests at the end. It was a rough sketch.

"Has Bam seen this?" April smiled.

"Yeah, we're still trying to figure it out though. We just have to move quickly because we're losing time."

"He's definitely a procrastinator with things."

"I can see that now." Bailee nodded.