Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Unlikely Woman.

3 Months Later
Bailee has seen Bam only twice since the night that they had spent together. The first time, they had met for coffee and conversation. Well, Bailee had coffee and Bam happily supplied the conversation. The second time, they had simply bumped into eachother on the street, stopping to catch up and say 'hi' since their last encounter.

Other then that, Bailee hadn't heard much from Bam, and Bam hadn't heard much from Bailee. There was a sweet text or two here, a quick "hi, how's it going." here, but only when time had been made for it. Besides here and there, there was no visiting, seeing, or spending the night again.

Bailee's eyes opened one morning, the sound of Nicole's fists colliding with the front door echoing through not only the house, but her own ears. Bailee forced herself up from the blankets and made her way to the door, her feet dragging along the hard-wood floor in protest. She opened the door for her impatient friend and turned on her heel to the kitchen, where she craved coffee and food to satisfy the grumbling in her tummy.

Lately, Bailee had been extremely hungry, more hungry than normal for a girl her size. Thanks to her high-metabolism, Bailee was capable of eating like a cow without gaining the weight of one. She had craved orange juice, pepporoni, and the strangest flavors or ice cream and coffee, most things of which she would normally not consume.

"You OK, Bailee?" Nicole questioned, watching her friend as she opened a jug of orange juice and began chugging it.

"Yeah, fine. Why?" She raised an eyebrow and drank maybe half, at most, of the jug of orange juice.

"You've been eating weird lately." She shrugged and sat at the kitchen table.

Bailee slammed down the jug and looked across the room at Nicole, her eyes somewhat wide, her hand over her mouth.

"What's wrong?" Nicole studied her. "Oh no, bathroom! Now!" She yelled and followed Bailee as she ran for the bathroom.

Bailee proceeded to get sick into the toilet of her apartment. Nicole held her hair back and looked away, trying to keep the smell out of her nose. She reached for a hairband, securing Bailee's long hair, and then damped a wash cloth, rubbing the back of her neck with it.

"What did you eat last night? Do you have food poisoning?" Nicole frowned.

"You saw what I ate, I had the same thing as you. You would be sick too if it was food poisoning." Bailee groaned.

"Maybe you have the bug then." Nicole frowned. "I'll go to te store and get you a few things to get you by."

Bailee nodded and looked up at Nicole. "Don't spend too much. I'm going to call the studio."

"I won't." She nodded as well, gathered her purse and jacket, and left the apartment to go to the store.

Bailee held her head as she carefully stood. She was dizzy, and yet the sick feel in her stomach was gone. Like she threw up for no reason. Her throat burned from the acidic orange juice, so she gargled some water, brushed her teeth, washed her face, and then returned to bed.

About an hour later, Nicole had alread returned with soup, bread, ginger ale, Tums, and a few other items she had hoped would get Bailee by. Bailee got sick again just before Nicole returned, and once again the feeling was gone almost immediately after she let it all out. Around noon, she made Nicole leave and laid in her bed to relax and think.

So many possibilities ran through her head, she wasn't sure what to think. Had Bam used protection? She couldn't remember, but he had to of. She couldn't see Bam risking having a child with a woman he had just met.

But what if Bailee had just turned into that unlikely woman?