Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Pregnancy Pillow

After dinner, the two of them went for a walk on the beach. Not in a romantic way, but just to talk more. Bailee tweeted a picture of the two of them that way Bam could see what she was up to. Within a few minutes, he favored it and tweeted her to tell her that had had made it to India.

"Have you come up with names yet?"

"We're stuck between Lacey and Ariadne for a girl. And we're having trouble with a boy's name. We'll know when we see them."

"I like Ariadne. Never heard that one before."

"Yeah, we love it." She smiled.

"When is your next exam?"

"I'm actually going tomorrow. Why?"

"Would you mind if I took you?"

"No, not at all." She answered a bit shocked. "It's at 10."

"Well, I'll stay at the house tonight with you."

Bailee nodded slightly and walked back to the car with him. "Bam didn't tell you to watch me, did he?"

"No, why do you think that?"

"You took me out to dinner, you're spending the night and tomorrow you're taking me to my check up. Either you're trying to get in my pants, or Bam put you up to watching me."

"I just wanted to be friendly." He laughed.

"Well, thank you." She smiled and rolled her eyes.

The two of them returned to the house and Raab let Murph and took care of the cats since Bailee couldnt change the litter boxes anymore (ammonia can make here and the babies sick).

"Want to watch a movie?" Raab asked.

Bailee looked at the time, it was already 10 at night. "Honestly, if I fall asleep on the couch, you'll never get me back upstairs." She sighed. "We can watch one in the bedroom." She suggested.

"Sure, I'll pick out a movie and meet you up there." Bailee nodded and picked up Mercy. "Come on Murph, bed time."

She went upstairs and closed the door behind her and Murph to change. She put on yoga shorts and a shirt of Bam's. She cleaned her make up off and pulled her hair into a pony tail when Raab knocked on the bedroom door.

"Come in." She called and grabbed the camera out of her almost empty suitcase. "I need you to take a picture."

"Sure." He smiled and took the camera.

They took two pictures, both in front of the bed. Ironically enough, all three cats and Murph were on the bed.The first picture was of her profile with all of the animals laying down and the second was her profile with Murph licking her balloon belly.

"Bam will love that one." Bailee smiled and pulled her shirt back down.

"Avery and I actually got you an early baby shower present." He smiled as Bailee sat on the bed.

"You did?" She looked up.

Raab left the room and cam back with a gigantic pillow that was oddly shaped and had an open inside. Like a giant, oddly shaped, upside down U.

"What the fuck is that?" She laughed as Raab brought it into the room.

"It's a pregnancy pillow. Bam and your mom said you were complaining about not being comfortable at night anymore."

"Raab, that is so thoughtful. Thank you so much." She smiled and hugged him.

"Yeah, no problem. I always wanted kids so being an uncle to two is going to be awesome."

Bailee smiled and adjusted the tempurpedic, pregnancy pillow to her side of the bed, getting inside of the giant U. "What movie did you pick?"

"Twister." He said and put it in the DVD player.

"Good choice."

The two of them got comfortable on the bed, Raab with his back against the headboard and Bailee in her new pregnancy pillow.