Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Heartbeats.

When Bailee woke up in the morning to her alarm, she tensed at the feeling of a body up against her back. As she sat up, she saw that Raab's presence had been replaced with a snoring Murph over night. It was about 8 in the morning and she had a lot to do before she left. Bam had tweeted her "Goodmorning from India" with a picture of him in a woman's Sari on. She tweeted him back a picture of Murph out cold on the bed before hopping in the shower.

Afterward, she put her hair up into a sock bun and did her make up. She put on a nice summer dress that surprisingly still fit her comfortably. She had on shorts underneath too since she knew she'd have to pull the dress up for her ultrasound.

When she was done, she heard Raab in the shower down the hall so she made a small breakfast for them and fed the animals.

"Good morning." Raab yawned as he came down the stairs, borrowed clothes of Bam's on.

"Morning." She smiled. "Ready to go?"

"Yea, who's driving?"

"I can." She shrugged as she handed him a plate of eggs and sausage.

When they were finished eating, the two of them gathered their important things and Bailee grabbed the keys to the Lambo off the counter. At the doctor's office, Bailee had a short wait until the two of them were led by a nurse to one of the dark rooms.

"Hello Bailee." The doctor smiled as she came into the room.

"Hi Dr.Savage." She smiled.

"And who is this?" She asked.

"This is Raab, Bam's friend." Bailee watched as they shook hands.

"Are you excited to see the babies again?"

"Oh, I'm so excited." Bailee smiled. She was already laying on the bed with her dress up and over her stomach.

"Have you been feeling any cramping? Soreness?"

"A little sore in the back and feet."

"That's normal at this point. If you're having shooting pains, lay down on an ice pack or a heating pad. If you're home and have time, hopping in the tub is good too."

Bailee nodded and shivered as the doctor pushed on her stomach to feel the babies and feel for anything out of the ordinary.

"I know, I'm pushing right on the full bladder." Dr. Savage gave a sympathetic look. "Have you been spotting or having any discharge?"

Raab made a grossed out look.

"No, nothing but a little discomfort."

"Mainly with sleeping, right?"

"Yeah or sitting or standing too long."

"All normal, just take it easy. I don't want to have to put you on bed rest this soon."

The doctor put a glob of the ultrasound gel on her stomach and turned on the tv screen and her computer screen.

"Where is daddy today?"

"In India, filming for the new movie."

"Oh wow, he'd better be careful."

"That's what I told him."

"Okay, here is your little boy, right here." The doctor pointed out a head and a pair of hands smushed against the face. "And there...is your little girl." She smiled.

"Can you get a shot of them together so I can show Bam?"

"Of course." She smiled and took a few screen shots, printing them out.

"Alright, everything looks just fine. We're going to listen to the heart beat real quick." The doctor pressed a few buttons on the key board and grabbed another device like the ultrasound one and pressed it into her belly.

Soon enough, the sounds of Bailee's pulse and the baby's quicker heart beats filled the room.

"That's amazing." Raab murmured.

Bailee smiled over at him and then looked back at the doctor.

"Everything appears to be perfect. You're in great shape and the babies are growing. We're doing great."

"Thank you doctor."

"Of course. You can set up an appointment with the nurse at the counter and I will see you in a month."

Bam stood in the hallway while Bailee cleaned up and used the rest room. After she finished, the nurse helped her set up an appointment and then Bailee and Raab were on their way out.

Back at the house, Raab and Bailee said their goodbye's in the driveway.

"I had better get going." Raab smiled. "I had fun though."

"Yeah, me too." Bailee smiled and hugged him. "Thanks for keeping me company, I really appreciate it."

"No problem. If you need anything, just give me a call."

"Of course." She smiled.

When Raab left, she went to her dance studio to visit her students who were practicing for the new dance season. She did a bit of dancing but not too much so she didn't overwork her body. It was nice being back around her friends and students.