Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Back to NYC

Bailee thought she were sleeping when she felt a soft wet feeling on her neck and shoulder.

"Stop Murph." She groaned as she woke up some.

When the feeling continued she sighed and lifted and arm and shoved what she thought was the dog. "Come on Murph."

As she came to more the feeling seemed more and more like someone's lips on her, and for a minute she thought that it were Raab and her body tensed.

"Dammit." She rolled over and shoved on the chest of the person in bed with her.

When her eyes adjusted and squealed and pulled Bam's shirt where her hands already were and slammed her body into his, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Oh my God! Bam!" She smiled and put her hands on his cheeks. "I didn't think I was gonna see you for a few more days."

"We got done shooting sooner than we thought so I wanted to surprise you." He smiled.

"It's so good to see you." She whispered and kissed him.

Bam kissed her over and over, his hands all over her body. "Do you think we could-"

"Yes." Bailee smiled and ran her hands through his hair.

In the morning Bailee rolled over expecting to be in the arms of Bam but found a made bed.

"Seriously? That was a dream." She groaned. "But it was so nice." She laid back and stared up at the ceiling.

When she finally pushed herself up from the bed, she pulled on a pair of sweats and a clean shirt of Bam's. When she looked back over at the bed, she discovered a rose that she had covered up when she rolled over. Bailee smiled and picked it up, bringing it to her nose to sniff and took off down stairs.

"Bam?!" She yelled and looked around. "Bam?" She sighed.

"Yes?" He smiled as he came around the corner.

"Bam!" She smiled and ran over to him, hugging him. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." He laughed. "How are you feeling?"

"Good, just a little tired." She smiled as he knelt in front of her and kissed her belly, rubbing it. "Kicking more and more every day."

"I can only imagine." He laughed and kissed her belly before standing up. "The movie's done." He said proudly.

"Oh really." She smiled. "That's fantastic, when does it come out?"

"We're going to try to have it released in September or so."

"That soon?"

"Well yeah, they've been putting the movie together along the way, and now we just have to add the India parts in." He smiled. "We're going to dinner to celebrate."

"Tonight?"

"Tomorrow night. In NYC. We're going to dinner and then there's a party after."

"I don't know if I can fly." She put her hands on her stomach.

"Then we'll drive." He smiled.

The two of them packed small bags for NYC and packed up the Hummer. Raab had gotten to the house because he was riding with them. Dunn and Angie were flying to NYC so them and everyone else would meet them there.

Raab rode in the back and Bailee sat in the front with Bam. She brought her pregnancy pillow because now she found that she couldn't sleep without it. She couldn't get comfortable in the front seat with it so she threw it in the back with Raab.

"Bam, is this publicized? Like do I have to dress fancy?" She asked.

"Yeah, we have to do pictures for the press and all that happy fun shit."

"I don't think I have anything that fits me for that." She looked over at him.

"We'll find something." He smiled and ran a hand through his hair.

"Thank you." She smiled and leaned over to kiss him.