Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Cramping

"Raab, we're here." Bailee turned around in her seat to wake up Raab who passed out.

"Two hour drive and he's out cold." Bam laughed.

Raab, in the back seat, was laying down on his side, balls deep in Bailee's pregnancy pillow. "He's using my pillow." Bailee laughed and took a picture of him cuddling the pillow.

Bam took off his hat and threw it back at Raab. "Wake the fuck up!"

"Dude!" He groaned.

"We're here, wake up!"

"Couldn't just wake me up like a normal person?" He growled.

"I tried." Bailee smiled and watched Bam pulled to a curb in front of a hotel.

"Let's go bitch."

An employee came up to the Hummer with a luggage cart and helped the boys take their bags out of the back and Raab offered to carry Bailee's pillow.

"The New York Palace." Bailee read, pulling her purse up her shoulder. She looked up at the grandeur of the hotel and looked at Bam. "This is incredible."

"Isn't it?" He took her hand and led her up to the hotel.

"It's gorgeous." She gasped and looked around.

"I'm glad you like it."

Bailee watched Raab lay down on a couch in the main lounge with her pillow once again while Bam checked them in. He had bought a sweet that had an extra room so Raab could stay with them. Which, Bailee didn't mind as long as he was on the complete other side of the lounge. She really didn't want all of the guys to hear them, well her, if they happened to have a bit of fun.

"Where's Raab?" He asked as he handed her a room key.

Bailee smiled and nodded her head over in the direction of Raab.

"What a queer." Bam laughed. "Raab, let's go!"

The paparazzi had already gotten word of where the boys were staying and were in the courtyard trying to get pictures of the pregnant Jackass.

"Let's go." Bam said and grabbed her hand, pulling her to the elevator. "Angie needs to get something to wear too, so did you just want to go with her?"

"Yeah, that's fine." She said and put her hands on her stomach and grimaced.

Bam hadn't caught the look on her face as he looked down at his phone. Raab however, had caught the look on her face. Bailee had been cramping all morning, but she thought that was just the babies kicking and moving around, plus the doctor had told her cramping was normal.

"I think I'm going to take a hot bath before I go though." She said as they exited the elevator.

"You okay?" Bam looked at her concerned.

"Yeah, my back is just bothering me." She smiled slightly as she passed the white lie.

Bam nodded and led them to their room, opening the door. A bellhop already had their luggage cart at the door and was waiting for them. The boys took their bags into the room and Raab tipped the guy for his help.

Bailee grabbed a few things from her back and went into the large bathroom. "Wow." She murmured at the gold flakes in the marble tiling.

Bailee filled the tub with hot water that would scald a normal human being's skin and poured mango and lily soap into it. She stripped down to nothing and carefully slid into the large tub, which surprisingly enough had jets in it. She turned the jets on low and used an extra towel as a pillow to lean her head back on. She sighed and closed her eyes, rubbing her stomach under the bubbly water.

After about 10 minutes or so, there was a soft knock on the door. "Yeah?" Bailee called.

"It's me, can I come in?" Raab asked quietly.

Bailee tense and bit her lip, pulling a pile of bubbles up to her chest to hide any sensual skin. "Um, yeah."

Raab opened the door quickly and closed it behind him just the same.

Bailee looked up at him and raised her eyebrows. "Where's Bam?"

"He went to say hi to the other guys."

"Um...okay.. What can I do for you?"

"Bam may not have, but I saw the look you made in the elevator. Are you okay?" He asked, obviously very concerned.

"Yeah.." She said a bit defensively. "My back just hurts."

"Bailee, if your back hurts, why did you grab your stomach?"

Bailee sighed and folded her arms over her chest. "I'm cramping, okay?"

"Is that normal?" Raab asked.

"I think so." She said and looked up at him.

"If it gets worse you should tell Bam."

"Well, it hasn't gotten worse so I'm trying to make sure that it stays that way."

Raab sighed and nodded. "I'm gonna get out of here before Bam comes back."

"Yeah, that might be a good idea."

Raab left the room and Bailee sat in the tub a bit longer before it started to get too cold. She got out and got dressed in jeans and a nice shirt. She pulled on gladiator sandals and grabbed her purse, leaving the hotel room. Angie had texted her and said that she would meet her in the lobby.

"Hey!" Bailee smiled and hugged Angie.

"It's so great to see you." Angie smiled. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go." She smiled.

The two of them walked down the streets of New York, looking for a store to buy clothes for the dinner and party. They looked in a lot of stores and bought a few things here and there but nothing they would actually wear that night.

"What about this?" Bailee asked Angie as she held up a pinky-peach colored dress with a lacy top.

"That's beautiful." Angie smiled.

"But will it fit this pregnant belly?" Bailee laughed and grabbed a size bigger than she normally would.

"I think if you get the right size you'll be good." Angie said. "Go try it on."

Bailee went to the back fitting room and tried the dress on, which the larger side fitted nearly perfectly, and you couldn't really tell that her belly had gotten quite large.

"So how does it look?" Angie asked.

"It looks perfect."

"Good, I found something too!"

"You want to head back to the hotel?"

"Right after we check out." Bailee nodded and looked at herself in the mirror.