Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

A Confrontation From Dave

"Bailee!!!!!! We gotta go!" Bailee yelled at Bailee who was still in the bathroom.

"I'll meet you down there!" She yelled back and looked at herself in the mirror, taking a deep breath.

She fixed up her hair which she had curled and pulled up into a nice up-do. She checked her make up as well. She had lined her eyes with a deep brown eyeliner to make her eyes pop, and a smokey peach eye shadow with a bit of mascara. When she was satisfied, she pulled on the the strapless dress. It was a pinky-peach color that fell mid-thigh. The top was a white lace that was almost heart-shaped and showed off her chest. Her bump was visible beneath the dress, but didn't look as large with the shape of the dress.

She put on a pearl necklace and a gold cuff bracelet, grabbing a white lace clutch. She shoved make up in it in case she needed to touch up and then a few other things, including her phone and camera for in the restaurant and party. She left the bathroom and slid on peach colored pumps that she had bought too. She was used to wearing heels, so they didn't bother her much at all with the extra weight on her.

She left the room after sliding the room key into her clutch and ran down to the elevator. Down in the lobby, Angie was waiting for her.

"Hey, I'm sorry!"

"It's alright." She smiled. "They already left, there's a car out front for us."

The two of them got into one of the black cars that had waited for them so they wouldn't have to take a cab. The ride wasn't that long, and the crowd had already grown quite significantly. They were having dinner at a nice restaurant right in time square and then they would go to MTV studios to have a party to celebrate the completion of the movie.

Bam ran over and opened the door of the car, holding out a hand to help Angie out and then a hand for Bailee. He helped her out of the car and kissed her with a giant smile on his lips.

"You look stunning."

"Thank you." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

He led her over to the Jackass billboard where all of the other guys were standing.

"It's so good to see you!" Johnny ran over and hugged her, placing a sloppy kiss on her cheek.

"It's good to see you too." She smiled and hugged him. "I'm so excited to see the movie."

"Yeah, it's coming along quick, we're excited."

"I bet it'll be better than the last one."

"That's what I'm hoping for." He nodded and smiled. "Here, take pictures with me." He smiled.

Johnny wrapped his arm around Bailee's waist and she rested her hand on his shoulder. The two of them posed for a few pictures and a lot of the boys came up to her to put a hand on her stomach or to congratulate her and Bam again on the babies.

She of course took a lot of pictures with Bam too, who always had a possessive arm around her waist. A lot of paparazzi and reporters asked them questions about the movie and the babies. A couple of the guys had kids; like Johnny and Dave, but it had been a while since a new Jackass baby had been born, let alone twins. Everyone was asking for name ideas, or what the baby themes would be, and they would give modest answers since nothing was set in stone.

Bailee felt cramping here and there but she kept it to herself. It was Bam's night and she didn't want to spoil it by leaving early.

Inside at dinner, Bailee sat in between Bam and Johnny, who's daughter Madison was on the other side of him. She was excited to meet Bailee and Bailee loved her. Bailee talked with her most of dinner and then talked when a couple of the guys kept asking questions about the pregnancy and what they had in mind for a nursery and names. This information that shared with their intimate friends.

Bailee glanced up when someone told a joke and noticed that Dave was staring at her, and not like they just happened to cross eyes, but like he had been staring at her for quite some time. Bailee looked down awkwardly and when she looked back up, Dave was still staring at her. She awkwardly looked at other people at the table and sipped her tea, concerned that someone had happened she didn't know about or that maybe she had something on her face. Maybe a boob was out. Why was he staring?

Then she remembered the last time they were in NYC.
-
"No, it hasn't been that long." Bailee answered shyly to someone's question.

Dave kept his eyes on Bailee. "Why does it feel like I've seen you before?"

"Well, I've lived in West Chester for a long time if you've visited Bam." She shrugged.

"What do you do for a living?" One of the boys threw out.

"I'm a dancer. I teach a few classes and then I'm in a dance company from Philly, but work at a smaller studio in West Chester." She answered.

Dave looked at his phone as he sat and thought.
-

He had acted weird toward her then too. But why? Bailee just couldn't put her finger on it.

When they had finished dinner, Bailee excused herself to the bathroom. She fixed up her make up a bit before the walk to MTV studios and used the little girl's room. She also popped down some Advil to maybe help with the cramping her stomach. If this continued through the night, she would tell Bam.

As she left the bathroom she came face to face with Dave, who was leaning against the wall from the bathroom doors.

"Hey Bailee."

"Look, you've been staring at me all night. Did something happen that I'm not aware of or do you have a problem with me?" She asked timidly.

"I don't know if I have a problem with you, that's the confusing part."

"I don't quite get it." She raised an eyebrow.

"Remember the last time you were here, how I asked if you and I had met before?"

"Yeah, I do."

"I think I've finally figured it out."

"Please, elaborate."

"You were at a bar in Philly a few years ago with a bunch of your friends."

Bailee made a slightly confused look as she remember the expenditure with her friends years before. "Yeah, I was. What are you getting at?"

"You really don't remember?" He asked.

"I don't really remember much of that trip, it was my 21st birthday..." She murmured guiltily.

"Well, that's how I remembered your face."

"Can you please get to the point before Bam comes looking for me?" She asked, rubbing her stomach.

"We made out."

"What?" Bailee asked in shock as her eyes widened.

"I didn't think you were so hammered that you would forget, but yeah, we had drinks and we made out. Did a little more than that, but yeah."

Bailee stared at him in absolute shock. "I'm pretty sure if we had sex, I would have remembered that." She defended.

Dave stared at her and ran a hand through his hair, shaking his head. "Are you just using us for publicity? Is that what this is?"

"You have some nerve." Bailee glared. "Kids were not in my plans, I didn't plan any of this, it just happened."

"Babe, what's wrong?" Bam asked as he walked back and saw Dave and Bailee standing in front of one another.

Bailee looked at Bam and wiped at her cheek. "Nothing, I was just talking to Dave." She looked back at Dave. "Are we done here?"

Dave bit the inside of his cheek and nodded. Bailee walked away from him and past Bam to where everyone else was. Bam watched Bailee walk away and then looked back at Dave confused.

"What the fuck did I miss?"
♠ ♠ ♠
http://weheartit.com/entry/52926960 This is the dress!