Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

It's Over

Bam rejoined the group after talking to Dave and stuck with Dave and Chris as they walked over to MTV studios. Bailee stayed with Johnny who kept her and Madison protectively in between him and Steve-O. Steve-O was quite nice to Bailee and made small talk with her to distract her from all of the paparazzi that surrounded them on the quick walk to the studio.

Inside, she followed behind the guys up the stairs to the main MTV room that looked out on Time Square. Her feet were hurting her by the time they had started partying so she sat down with Angie who also had no intention of drinking.

"You alright?" Angie asked as she handed Bailee a wine glass of ice water.

"Yeah." She nodded and bit her lip. She glanced over at the boys who had immersed themselves in a crowd of other friends and fans that had received prize invitations to be apart of the celebration.

She looked around for Bam, who she found talking to a bunch of girls who's boobs were popping out of their too small shirts and were wearing other matching skimpy clothing. Bailee glared at Bam and looked away as she took a sip of her water. She forced conversation with Angie and Madison and other wives and girlfriends that were present. The girls stuck together while the guys mingled and took more pictures, also getting extremely drunk in the process.

Through out the night they participated in several drunken and very stupid shenanigans. It wasn't until around midnight that everyone started to round up and leave. The guys had planned on bar hopping after the part, which Angie would join in on to make sure Dunn got back to the hotel safely and also to have some fun of her own. Most of them however, made stops back at the hotel to change out of nicer apparel.

The ride back to the hotel was deadly silent in the car with Bailee, Bam, Dunn, Angie and Raab. Bam wouldn't even look Bailee in the eye and after she had seen him with other girls the entire night instead of her, she wasn't in the mood to look at him much either. In fact, they kept to their own separate sides of the car, Bam staring intently at his cell phone. Bailee stared out the window at all of the lights until they arrived at the hotel.

In the elevator, the dead silence followed after Bam and Bailee; the others already heading to the hotel bar where everyone agreed to meet. When the elevator opened at their floor, Bailee noticed that Bam was beginning to lose his composure on the way to the room. He opened the door and walked in, turning lights on. When the door shut behind Bailee, he lost all calm that he had minutes before.

"What the fuck Bailee?" He turned to look at her.

She stood in the walkway with her eyes widened, setting her clutch on the counter beside her slowly. "What are you talking about, Bam?"

"You fucking hooked up with Dave?" He questioned, his eyes seething with red.

"Did he tell you that?" She stared at him. "I never even saw Dave outside of movies and TV shows until we met in New York months ago." She defended.

"Well that's not what he told me."

"What he told you was wrong, it wasn't me!"

"You're lying!" He yelled.

"Bam, how the fuck would you know that he's telling the truth!? You weren't even there! It was three years ago!"

"How the fuck am I supposed to believe you, huh?" He yelled over her, standing a few feet from her. "Are you really just here to be famous? Is that what this is? What you thought if you got pregnant with my kid that you would just walk right into the fame?"

"Bam, you've got it all wrong. I never slept with Dave, he might have seen me in Philly, but I would remember if I had sex with him!"

"That's not what I asked you!"

"Bam, you're out of your right fucking mind if you think that I'm using you! Kids were not in my plans when I met you and slept with you, I did not plan to get pregnant with your children! I did not plan to be here in this fucking hotel in New York with you, fighting about something that never even fucking happened!" She yelled, crying now.

"I think you're full of shit." He laughed without humor and walked away from her.

Bailee kicked off her shoes and ran after him. "I didn't want any of this until it happened Bam!"

"Whatever Bailee, it's over between us." He looked at her, his face stern and unfazed by her tears.

Bailee's heart dropped like an atomic bomb in her chest. She felt like someone had just sucker punched her right in the stomach. Bam walked into the bathroom and emerged with a different shirt on. He walked past her without even looking at her and left the room, slamming the door hard behind him.

Bailee broke down into tears and collapsed at the end of the bed, burying her head in her arms on top of the perfectly made bed. A shooting pain erupted in her spine that sent pain down her legs to the tips of her toes. She gasped and grabbed her stomach as the cramps seemed to spread throughout her whole entire body.

She dragged herself up and walked into the bathroom, wiping at her cheeks and turning on the scalding hot bath water a second time within a few hours. She tore the dress off of her body and threw it in the corner of the room, sinking herself in the hot water.

She found that she couldn't stop crying, no matter how hard she had tried.

After an hour in the tub, the water had run cold long ago. Bailee just hadn't had the motivation to get out of the tub. When she finally did, she pulled on a pair of underwear and an old shirt of hers. She walked into the kitchen and downed a few glasses of water before turning off all of the lights in the suite and passing out in the bed, one side still made.