Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Bleeding

Bam stormed out of the room and walked down to the elevator, thankful that it was empty besides him. Down in the hotel's bar, he found a couple of the guys waiting for him.

"Jesus Bam, you look like hell." Johnny said.

"Yeah dude, what the fuck happened?" Steve-O asked.

"Nothing." He said and threw back a shot that had been waiting for him on the counter, letting the clear liquid burn his already sore throat. "Let's go."

The hotel group left on foot and went to a bar near Little Italy where everyone else was waiting. The drinking started almost immediately.

"Dude, I gotta talk to you." Dave said to Bam as Bam downed half of a beer.

"What now?" He asked, eying some girls that already been staring him down.

"It's about Bailee."

"What, you gonna tell me know that she's having your kids, not mine?" Bam looked up at his friend with a drunken slur.

"Bam, I made a mistake." Dave confessed and sat next to him at the bar. "It wasn't Bailee."

"Then who the fuck was it and why would you accuse her?"

"Look, I remember some chick driving me home in the backseat of her car, and I remembered that it was Bailee I saw in the front seat. I didn't remember that her friend was in the back with me. That's who I uh..hooked up with." He murmured, looking down. "Not Bailee. Dude, I'm so sorry, I just- I remembered wrong."

Bam looked at Dave dumbfounded and then slowly his look turned into a glare. "I JUST BROKE UP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T GET YOUR DRUNKEN ASS STRAIGHT." He yelled.

This commotion caused the whole bar to die down and stare at the two of them. It was Dave now that had wide eyes in Bam's wrath. Bam was drunk of course, so the anger level was escalated. Bam launched himself out of his chair and punched Dave once in the chest before he was yanked off by Dunn and Steve-O.

"Don't do something you're gonna regret!" Dunn yelled as he yanked Bam off and out of the bar.

Bam stared at Dunn in shock that he had stopped him so quickly.

"Go back to the hotel Bam, before you get yourself arrested." Dunn said and went back into the bar.

Bam glared and walked down the street a ways before he stopped outside of a little Mom and Pop restaurant in Little Italy. He walked in and sat at an empty table in the back. A little old lady came over, which Bam assumed was the wife.

"Can I help you, dear?" She asked, her Italian accent heavy.

"Can I get a beer and the most fattening dessert you guys make." He sighed and rubbed his head.

The little old lady smiled and nodded, walking back to the kitchen. Bam rested his elbows on the table and rubbed his head, running hands through his hair.

"God, I'm such a dick." He murmured and picked up his phone. He attempted to call Bailee but the call went straight to her voicemail.

"Here you go, dear. Let me know if there's anything else you need." She said and set the unopened beer on the table and a plate of a 4 layer chocolate fudge cake with cannoli filling.

"Thanks." He murmured and opened the beer, taking a few sips before starting to eat the mound of chocolate in front of him.

By the time he had finished his beer and given up on the cake, it was already 3 in the morning. He paid for his shit and tipped the old lady for being so kind to a drunken idiot. He walked back through time square until he got back to the hotel. He checked to see if the guys were back yet but it didn't seem like anyone at all was there or had been there.

Bam took the elevator up to the floor his suite was on and walked down the hallway, opening the door slowly and quietly to the pitch black of the room. Had Bailee left? Her suitcase on the couch as conformation she had stayed.

Bam kicked off his shoes and pulled off his shirt, leaving his jeans on. He climbed into the bed in the dark, seeing the mountain of blanket that cover Bailee who was already asleep. He moved his hand under the covers in a stretch to feel a warm liquid engulf his hand.

"What the fuck?" He murmured quietly and sat up, turning the light on beside the bed.

He looked at his hand and discovered a warm, red colored liquid on his hand. He stared at his hand for a second until he realized what it was. He threw the covers off of him and looked at the pool of blood around Bailee's lower half.

"Shit!" He said and put his clean hand on Bailee's shoulder, rubbing and shaking slightly. "Bailee! Bailee, wake up!"

"I don't want to ta-"

"Bailee, you're bleeding." He gasped.

Bailee sat up slowly and lifted her hands to find blood on them and down her side, turning her pink underwear red. The look Bam found in her eyes was one of horror.