Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

I Love You

At the hotel, Bam packed Bailee's suitcase while she lie down on the bed. Once her bag was done, he threw the few things he actually took out back in his bag and walked over to the bed.

"You're gonna stay?" He asked timidly, looking over at her.

She looked up from her phone and then set it down. "What makes you think that? I already said I was going to-"

"Go back to your parents, I know." He sighed. "Last time you said you were going to leave, you took your ring off." He pointed out.

Bailee looked down at the little ring he had given to her weeks ago. Some promise it turned out to be.

"What's your point?"

"You took it off last time when you said you were going to leave. But you haven't now."

Bailee sighed and pulled her hair back into a pony tail. "Listen Bam, I can raise these kids with or without you, but it would be a lot easier to do this with you."

"I never meant to hurt you.."

"Then why did you?"

"I don't know." He whispered. "I guess I just automatically believed what I heard because Missy cheated on me and I-"

"Bam, for one, I am not Missy. I cannot stand her, I do not want anything to do with her. Two, her history with you should not affect us at all, and therefore you should not compare me to her. And three, even if anything had happened between Dave and I, which nothing did, it's in my past and has absolutely nothing to do with you."

Bam looked at her. "I know, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Bailee sighed and looked at him. He sat at the end of the bed with his head in his hands again. After a few minutes of silence, Bailee crawled over to Bam and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind.

"I'm sorry I'm so harsh on you sometimes." She whispered as he rubbed her arm.

"I probably deserve it."

"I'm just so sick of being pushed around by guys. And when you get mad, it scares me so I step down but then the second you come back, I use it to my advantage. I'm sorry."

"We just have to work things out together I guess." He said and leaned back to look up at her.

"Okay." She whispered and kissed him. "The flowers are beautiful."

Bam smiled and turn around to face her. "There's something I need to tell you. I should have told you a long, long time ago."

Bailee tensed up and looked at him nervously.

"No, no it's nothing like that, don't worry." He smiled.

Bam brought a hand up and rubbed her cheek with his thumb. He kissed her and she kissed back, moving closer to him. When he pulled away he sighed nervously and kissed her forehead before looking her in the eyes.

"I love you."

Bailee's look soften and she smiled at him. "I love you too, Bam."

He smiled and hugged her. "I'm going to take care of you guys, I swear."

Down in the lobby, Johnny, Steve-O, Chris and Ehren were all waiting to say goodbye to them and make sure Bailee was okay. Johnny pulled Bailee into a hug and made sure that she would still come around all of them. She promised she would and said her goodbyes.

Raab and Bam packed up the Hummer with their stuff and Bailee climbed in the back with her pillow. Raab offered to drive for Bam since Bam hadn't gotten much sleep at all. Bailee tried to get comfortable in the car but it was pointless.

When they got back to the house, it was dark out. Raab grabbed his stuff and said goodbye, going back to his own apartment for the night. Bailee's parents wanted to see her but she was too tired to discuss what had happened, and she was worried about what opinions her parents would have on the situation.

"Bam, we haven't done this in awhile." She said and held up their camera.

"Shit, that's right." He looked up. "Want to real quick?"

"Wait, I want to show you a picture Raab took first."

Bam made a confused look as Bailee flicked throw pictures and then held up the camera for Bam to see. It was the picture of Bailee in front of the bed with Murph licking her stomach and the cats on the bed in the back.

"That is awesome." Bam laughed and rubbed Murph's head.

"I thought you'd like it." She smiled.

"Alright, let's take one."

Bailee took one with her hands in the shape of a heart on the middle of her stomach and then one of her profile like normal.