Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Novak

Please read the author's note!

Another month and a half had passed and it was finally July. The Pennsylvania weather was gorgeous and the pool was a welcome friend nearly every day in the Margera household. With the 4th of July quickly approaching, Bam was inviting dozens of people over to the house for drinks, a BBQ and fireworks. Everything with the Margera family naturally had to be a huge ordeal, so the house had become insanely busy over a matter of a week.

Johnny had flown in from LA about a week ago and was staying at the house. Currently, Johnny, Dunn, Raab, Dico, Chris and Steve-O were staying in the house; helping out a large, 6-month pregnant Bailee without question. Novak was coming tomorrow too, and Bailee would finally be meeting the infamous 'life partner' to Bam. With so many people in the house, everyone pitched in to help Bam who had to take over everything as far as housework goes. Johnny and Chris in particular helped Bailee as much as they possibly could. A lot of them were smokers too, so they stayed outside or as far away from Bailee as possible. April too was at the house almost daily to clean up and check on Bailee.

Bailee was still technically on bed rest, but that didn't stop her from swimming and cooking occasionally. Bam was typically up her ass every day to make sure she was doing okay and calm and that the kids were in ship-shape. Bailee had roughly 3 months left until the babies were actually due, but she felt huge and quite frankly ready to pop. For being so naturally tiny, her stomach was just huge. Bam's loyalty and concern also included late night runs to the store to get randomly craved foods for Bailee. Most commonly, it was kettle chips, pickles, and cherry flavored ice cream. Food that wasn't too out of the ordinary, but it was randomly wanted and consumed a lot by Bailee. Surprisingly, the only weight she seemed to gain was the weight of her babies. She was still incredibly skinny and the babies put a lot of strain on her petite frame.

Bam and Bailee also began attending birthing classes, which Bam felt reluctant and uncomfortable in at first; but he did it for Bailee. They hadn't fought since NYC, though they did get on each other's nerves. And by that, I mean that Bam got on Bailee's nerves.

She had been worried that the commotion in the house for the 4th would stress her out, but she was excited and found that all of the company was what she needed after being cooped up in bed so much.

"I'm going to the store with Dico." Bam said to Bailee who was on the couch, rubbing her big belly.

"Can you get me Cherry Garcia ice cream?"

"What happened to the pint I got you two nights ago?"

Bailee smiled innocently. "I ate it."

"Jesus, I wish I could eat like that." Dico laughed and rubbed Bailee's stomach.

At first it was awkward having so many people touching her stomach or rubbing it, but now she found that she loved the attention and the kids did too.

"I'll be back." Bam said and kissed her.

"Don't be too long." She smiled.

Once Bam had gone, she went up stairs to change into a bikini, pulling a sarong on over it. She had on a black bikini that Bam had bought her. The pregnancy made her boobs a bit bigger than most of her bras, so she had to do some shopping. The last thing she wanted was to have her circulation cut off. The sarong she pulled on was white with black frills on the ends and black Hawaiian flowers all over. She wrapped it across her chest and tied it to hold it up, it being big enough to cover everything.

Downstairs, she went out to the pool and found the rest of the guys either in or around the pool.

"Hey Bailee!" Chris smiled and climbed onto Steve-O's back in the water, trying to stand on his shoulders to do something probably retarded.

"Hey." She smiled and sat on one of the beach chairs.

"Are you excited for the party?"

"Yeah, my family is coming and I get to meet Bam's grandparents, so it should be interesting."

"Yeah, his ma-ma is something." Dunn muttered.

"So I heard." Bailee laughed. "But I'm sure she'd like to meet her great-grand children."

Dunn shrugged and drank some of his beer. "How are you feeling today?"

Bailee scoffed. "Pregnant."

"Are they kicking?" Steve-O yelled.

"Not yet." She smiled and rubbed her stomach.

After a while of laying outside in the sun, Bailee took a break to go inside and get out of the hot sun. She tried to only stay outside for an hour or two at a time, and when it was exceptionally hot, she would only go outside if she were in the shade. Bam and Dico were still shopping, which she half expected it would take so long with how much food they needed to get.

There was a loud bang on the door and then the door flew open with a loud slam. "BAAAAAAM" Someone yelled through the house and Bailee rushed to the door with her eyes wide.

"Who the fuck?" She said to herself as she happened upon someone in the doorway.

The man looked up at her and then smiled with a cheesy look on his face. "You must be Bailee!" He said, quite loud, and hugged her.

"And you are..Novak?" She laughed awkwardly and hugged him.

"God, you're about to pop! No offense!"

"I feel like I'm about to pop." She laughed and looked him up and down. "It's nice to finally meet you, I've heard so much about you."

"Likewise, Bam never shuts up about you."

Bailee smiled slightly.

"Speaking of which, where the fuck is he?"

"Him and Dico made a run for supplies."

"Well, I came to raise hell. Just like your kids will. Little hell raisers." He laughed and looked down at her stomach. "Can I?"

"Everyone else does without asking." She laughed and shrugged.

Novak put a hand on her stomach and rubbed slightly and then pulled away, and awkward look on his face. "So a boy and a girl, huh?"

"Boy and a girl." She smiled and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys so I have some explaining to do. I understand that with twins, they are typically born a lot earlier than single babies. But for the sake of this, so I dont have to change their conception again or change the due date, we're going to pretend that her pregnancy is identical to a single pregnancy so she can carry them until the end of September and be born on Bam's birthday!