Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

A Silent Film

"Bam should be home any minute now." Bailee smiled and led Novak to the last empty room they had upstairs.

"I told him I wouldn't be in until tonight, so he should be surprised."

"Yeah this place has just become a complete mad house." Bailee laughed and pulled her hair up into a messy bun.

"DIPSHITS- I NEED HELP!" Bam yelled from downstairs.

Novak's face lit up as he took off down the stairs and Bailee followed behind as quickly as she could with her large bump in the way. Novak tackled Bam down who just about threw himself in Novak's arms anyways. Bailee picked some of the lighter bags off the floor and put them on the counter to avoid crushing food and another trip to the store.

"Dude, I thought you weren't coming until later."

"I had to surprise my life partner." Novak laughed and hugged Bam tightly.

"Okay girlfriends, we have shit to put away." Dunn said as he came in the house for another beer.

"You're just jealous that Bam and I are going to be making love tonight and not you."

"I have a hot piece of ass outside." Dunn laughed. "No thank you."

"Whatever." Novak shrugged, his pants falling off of his ass.

"Do I have any say in this?" Bailee laughed and put her hands on her hips.

"Sorry baby, we're partners for life."

"I'm sorry, who is the pregnant one here?"

"Listen to the woman, she's going to pop." Dunn scolded.

"I got your ice cream baby." Bam smiled as he got up and rubbed Bailee's stomach.

"Mmm, thank you baby." She smiled and kissed him. "I'm feeling a little tired."

"Go take a nap, we're probably just going to fuck around a bit."

"I think I'm going to."

"Want me to wake you up when we dinner is about done?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." She nodded and kissed him again.

"Get some sleep."

Bailee headed upstairs and took off her sarong, leaving her in only her black bathing suit. She closed the bedroom blinds so the room turned dark and crawled into the pillow-top bed with her pillow.

"Dude, you have such a keeper." Novak smiled at Bam.

"You think so?" He asked and took a swig of his beer.

"No doubt. She's hot as fuck, she's nice, the look on your face when you see her is just so different too than with Missy. I don't want to get all lovey dovey and shit, but dude...she's perfect."

"Keep your hands off." Bam laughed. "She is perfect, I'm just trying to make sure I don't fuck up again."

"Three strikes and you're out." Dunn murmured.

After a few hours, Bailee woke up to a rather quiet house. She pushed herself off the bed and grabbed a pair of yoga shorts that had a huge waist band to cover her belly and made her sarong into a strapless shirt. With a hand on her stomach she walked down the stairs and looked around the quiet house. She figured Bam had rallied everyone either outside or to the barn since she was sleeping in the house.

As she walked out the sliding glass door, she found a completely transformed patio. White Christmas lights were wrapped around the patio frame and were stapled on the outline of the roof. Another table was added to the patio, and one section of the patio frame was actually removed for the slip and slide into the pool that he has up every summer. Looking down at the pool, there were lights around the pool and wrapped around the trees near the pool too.

However, no one was to be seen. Bailee looked over at the barn to see lights and people standing at the entrance. She made her way over and found everyone inside either skating, drinking, or messing around. Bailee noticed that Bam didn't seem to be amongst the crowd so she walked over to Raab and Dunn.

"Where is Bam?" She asked and looked around at the Jackass crew and several other people she didn't recognize. She noticed though, that there was a drum set and other instruments set up on a small stage, she made a confused look but continued to search for Bam.

Raab made a nervous look and glanced at Dunn for something to say.

"What?" Bailee asked, her face dropping some.

"He'll be right back." Dunn said.

"Well where'd he go?" She asked cautiously.

"He's in the driveway."

"Okay...?" Bailee asked. "Why do you guys seem to be beating around the bush."

"We're not." Raab said quickly.

Bailee laughed, "Yes you are."

"He's yanno, doing stuff."

"Y'all are full of shit." She laughed and looked around the barn.

Out of no where Bam came into the barn with a couple of guys she recognized to be the band A Silent Film. Bailee's face lit up and she ran over to Bam.

"Hey baby." Bam smiled. "This is A-"

"A Silent Film, I know, I fucking love them." She smiled and hugged him, kissing him. "Hi!" She smiled and introduced herself to Robert, Ali, Karl and Spencer from her favorite band.

"Bam did you do all this for me?" Bailee smiled up at Bam who wrapped an arm around her waist as the band walked up to the stage.

"Of course." He smiled. "You play the same damn song to wake up every morning and you're always singing, so I figured it would be a treat to have the real thing."

"How?" She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"They were in NYC and I took it upon myself to invite them."

"Thank you Bam." She smiled as the band started playing Harbour Lights.

"Your favorite song." He smiled and kissed her head.

"Dance with me Mr. Two-Left-Feet." She winked.

Bam rolled his eyes. "Well fuck, if I have to."

"You do." She smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him over to the stage.

The two of them danced for the song, since Bailee's feet ached after the 4 minute song. Bam stood as close to Bailee as the twins would allow, her hand in one of his and his arm around her waist. Although the song was upbeat, and not quite Bam's style, the two of them made it work. Throwing in a kiss or a spin here and there, the two of them felt alone even though Angie had pulled Dunn out to dance and Avery (who had showed up when Bailee was sleeping) grabbed Raab for a dance.

"We both know I cannot come home.

The water rose faster than I could run.

All my love has bruised my grieving bones.

Forgive my sins for I haven't found God,

And I don't know when I can trust my heart,

But you were my rock never my stepping stone." Bailee sung to Bam along with the words, smiling at him the whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song- Harbour Lights by A Silent Film
GREAT SONG