Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Will You...

While he had been flinging himself off the deck for the past hour, Bailee talked to a lot of people she didn't know and then some she did. Her parents and siblings were invited and her mom was surprisingly drunk, laughing with April most of the night while her father talked with Phil and Jess. It didn't take very long for Bam to decide he was drunk enough to become a pyromaniac and set shit on fire (though in secret, he had only had 3 whole drinks). He had gone inside long enough to put dry underwear, baggy sweatpants, and grab a big sweatshirt for Bailee since it had begun to get surprisingly chilly for how hot the day was.

"Bam please be careful." Bailee said worriedly as he asked everyone for their lighters.

"Oh, I will." He smiled mischievously, handing out sparklers to whoever wanted them, most people lighting them with tiki torches or the small bonfire that was in a pit alongside the pool.

Bam, Dunn, Novak, and a good hand full of the boys went out in the middle of the field with the thousands of dollars of fireworks Bam had bought the week before. While they set up their firework paradise, Bailee finished her dinner and tried to clean up as many discarded plates and cups as possible into the garbage can. She was 100% sure that she was the only sober adult their, the only ones that were also sober were her siblings, though her sister snuck some alcohol with Raab, her brother, and Jess' kids. Steveo, of course, wasn't drinking due to the fact he was sober for a few months now (but he was still with the drunken parade to the field) Other than that, she'd be shocked if anyone else was sober enough to be playing with fire, let alone remembering where they were.

Though Bailee thought she would be pissed cleaning up the drunken mess, she didn't mind all that much, due to the fact that a severely drunken Johnny was trying his hardest to continue to help her. Although Bailee insisted that Johnny should go with them, he insisted on helping.

After a few minutes, fireworks began to scream and shoot up into the sky. The drunken heard did their honorary "oooohhh's" and "ahhhhhh's" for dramatic effect. Bailee smiled and brought a plastic chair a little into the field away from the group and sat to enjoy the fireworks. After a while, she joined in with the drunken heard, though some of them sounded more like moaning zombies.

It didn't take much longer after Bam's fireworks for his surrounding neighbors to start setting their own off, though they didn't compare much to Bam's show. In between fireworks, you could also hear the town's fireworks farther away in a distant echo. Although Bailee couldn't really join in on the fun, she was having the best Fourth of July so far. Perhaps because this is the first one she would be remembering for the first time in a few years.

Bam's firework show lasted about two hours, mainly because it took them a while to set up and Bam had so many fireworks to set off. Around the end, it was about midnight, and though the fireworks had settled at the Margera residence, the echoes of fireworks lasted for a few more hours, since other drunken parties were living it up too.

Bam had also bought smaller bottle rockets, sparklers, and little ground fireworks, colored smoke bombs, etc. that everyone was out in the driveway messing with.

"How'd you enjoy the show babe?" He smiled and kissed her.

"It was amazing Bam, and with not casualties either." She smiled back.

"Hell no, we're professionals at this shit." He smiled. "We're about to light the big bonfire though." He said and nodded over at the large pile of wood and other discarded items that had been accumulating in the field for months.

"How?" She questioned, smiling still as he rubbed her belly.

"You'll see." He smiled.

"They've been kicking up a storm, I think they like the fireworks." She smiled.

"That's awesome." he smiled and kissed her again. "I'll be right back after I light the fire. But, please, move your chair back to the patio, it's gonna be really hot when we light it and I don't want you getting hurt."

"Aye-Aye Captain." She nodded and did as he said.

As she sat back down, she watched Dunn and Chris pour containers of what she was sure to be gas.

"Oh dear." She mumbled and bundled up in Bam's sweater.

Bam yelled. "FIRE IN THE HOLE." And one of them lit a bottle rocket aimed at the pile of gas-soaked wood.

There was a loud explosion and a ball of heat that hardly reached the patio and the pile of wood and other objects erupted into a pile of fire. Bam had found this shit that you put on the fire to turn the flames different colors, and as packets of that were thrown onto the pile, the flames turned all colors of the rainbow. It was a beautiful sight that Bailee managed to capture with her iPhone, adding it to Twitter.

"Bam it's gorgeous." she smiled and looked up at him.

"I'm glad you think so." He laughed and watched as his drunk friends did "fire dances" around the large pile.

"Someone's going to pee the bed tonight." She murmured.

"Just hope it's not me." He laughed.

"God I hope not." She laughed.

"Come up on the deck with me?" He asked.

She raised an eyebrow. "Sure, for what?"

"Just come with me." He rolled his eyes.

"Fine, fine, I'm coming." She said and heaved herself out of the plastic chair.

Up on the deck, Bam hunted for a mega phone for some type of announcement he told Bailee he wanted to make real quick. Bailee became somewhat suspicious of Bam as she watch the camera crew follow Dunn into the house and also noted that a camera was on her, who was standing in front of Bam.

-Dunn's POV-
"Shut the fuck up." Dunn hushed at Novak. "If she sees to soon we'll be fucked."

He ran to his room and grabbed the huge bouquet of heart-shaped flowers and then ran back down to the sliding glass door that was opened, but had the curtain covering it so Bailee wouldn't see. The only ones who knew about this was...well...the whole Jackass crew, Dunn, Raab, Novak, Bam (duh) and then both sets of their parents since Bam had asked her parents.

Dunn waited silently for his queue.

-Normal POV-
"Bam?" Bailee murmured quietly as someone finally handed him the megaphone.

"Everyone, shut the fuck up." He yelled through the megaphone.

It took a few minutes before everyone quieted down, and when they did, a camera was on the crowd of quests and the rest were on the two of them, or their parents who were all together. Bam turned to Bailee and smiled and kissed her quickly.

"Dunn, come here." He said through the megaphone.

Dunn came out of the house with Novak trailing behind him. Dunn had a bouquet of roses that were in the shape of a heart. Bailee covered her mouth with one hand, just about immediately bursting into tears. Dunn handed her the bouquet, which she gladly took. She wiped the tears that were starting to form in her eyes with one hand, holding the roses in the other. She looked up at Bam and smiled.

"Forgive me guys cause this wasn't rehearsed." He laughed and set the megaphone down.

Bam dropped down to one knee and Bailee covered her mouth again with her free hand. She handed the roses over to Raab who was standing closest to her and Bam took that now free hand.

"Bailee, I never thought that I would find the love that I have found in you. I had tried so many fucking times before, but never had quite as much luck as I did with you. This love that I have for you, and for our kids, has changed my life completely, and I would not give that up for anything. I know that I've made mistake with us, with you, but I'm trying because I don't want to lose you."

"You understand me, and you put up with my shit, and my friends, and all of the things that any other girl would turn in the other direction and run from." He laughed. "So what I'm asking is..." He pulled a box out of the pocket of his sweat pants. "Will you marry me?"

Bailee was crying now, and as she heard the words come out of Bam's mouth she nodded her head quickly and fell down to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Yes, Bam, yes!" She cried and he smiled and wrapped his arms around her back.

"I love you." He whispered into her ear, smiling.

"I love you too." She said and pulled away to look at him.

The two of them stood up and Bam grabbed the megaphone, yelling into it. "SHE SAID YES!" To this, everyone screamed and applauded.

Bam took the promise ring off, and slid the engagement ring onto her finger and she smiled as she looked at it. It was a silver gold ring, with 3 small, diamond covered bands that combined into one in the back. The main diamond was large, and clear cut, surrounds with a circular band around in that was also encased with small diamonds.

Bailee had never felt more loved than she did in this moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
TOOOOOO SEE THE RING:
Go to this page right here:
http://urbanjewelers.biz/services/custom-design-2/portfolio/engagement-rings
and click the TOP RIGHT ring. (: Or, if you'd like, imagine your own ring!

AND
Leave your comments! (:

IMPORTANT:
It's that time readers, time to pick what YOU think should be the baby names! It's simple, go to this link right here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XVBLT6F
pick what you want the female's name to be and what you want the male's name to be. The name for each with the most votes will be picked when they arrive! You can vote as many times as you'd like, but an answer is required for each! THANK YOU!