Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Wake the *** Up

IMPORTANT:
It's that time readers, time to pick what YOU think the baby names should be! It's simple, go to this link right here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XVBLT6F
Pick what you want the female's name to be and what you want the male's name to be. The name for each with the most votes will be picked when they arrive! You can vote as many times as you'd like! THANK YOU!

"Do you like it?" Bam asked as he hugged her again.

"I love it." She smiled. "It's perfect. But we're gonna wait until I'm not the size of an aerobics ball, right?"

Bam laughed. "Well duh. Speaking of which, how are you feeling?"

"Really tired." She nodded. "But I'll stay up for a bit longer, I don't want to be a party-pooper."

"You take care of yourself, not worry about us." He scolded and kissed her head.

"I will, I will." She waved him off. "You're the one I worry about."

"I'll be fine." He laughed and rubbed her belly.

"Are you coming to bed tonight or no?"

"I'm not sure." He answered. "Want me to stay out of the room so I don't wake you up?"

"If you're going to be loud then sleep on the couch." She joked and kissed her. "Go have fun, baby. I'm gonna grab something else to eat and then waddle on up."

"Alright, I'll try to keep the volume down."

"You'd better." She smiled and kissed him.

Bam went off to indulge in drinking and more shenanigans with his friends. Bailee indulged in some ice cream and fresh fruit from the fridge before heading upstairs to bed.

The central air was on and pumping cool air into the room, a nice change from the stuffy and sweaty day. Bailee changed into boy shorts underwear and a sports bra that actually fit comfortable with her enlarged breasts. The cats were cuddled together in the blankets as she crawled into bed. The party outside was a bit loud, so Bailee turned on her iPhone's music to drown it out, which it successfully did.

"I fell in love from the moment we kissed, since then we've been history. They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need. Please stay, as long as you need. Can't promise that things won't be broken, but I promise that I will never leave."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71SvPulAyZI (this is the song!)

Bailee sung along with the lyrics as she drifted off and thought to herself that the song's lyrics eerily resembled her relationship with Bam.

After an hour or two of sleep, Bailee awoke to the feeling of hands on her stomach. She glanced her head over, half asleep, and saw Bam laying beside her. His eyes were closed and his shirt was off and he too was on the verge of sleep. His hand was caressing her bare stomach, rubbing up and down and all around, making Bailee smile. The fact that he had left his party to come up to bed and share this intimate moment showed Bailee that he really did love her and their babies.

When Bailee woke up, Bam's place in bed had been replaced by the dog. She was tangled in blankets on the bed, having wrapped herself up in the chilly night. Bam must have gotten back up at some point to rejoin the party or he was already awake. With a glance at the clock, Bailee figured he must have rejoined the party at some point, because Bam would never be awake willingly at 9:00 in the morning.

Bailee rolled out of bed and showered. She got dressed in fresh clothes, pulling on yoga shorts and a plaid shirt of Bam's that fit. Rain was pouring down on the roof, creating an echoing through the walls. No wonder the room was so dark, the gloomy clouds covered up the morning sun outside the windows. Bailee braced herself for the potential disaster that the rest of the house was in as she left the bedroom and headed downstairs.

The first thing she saw was Dunn and Angie passed out in a cocoon of pillows and blankets on the dining room table. Angie must have been drunk for Dunn to convince her to sleep on the table, especially since Dunn had a bedroom at the house. Novak was out cold on the pool table, profanity written on his face and, of course, his ass hanging out as always.

"Gross." Bailee mumbled and threw a blanket over him.

People were sleeping all over the floor and on the couches.

The smell of cooking meat pulled her downstairs to the Pirate Bar. April was cooking away for the hoard of people that were still sleeping.

"Good morning." Bailee smiled.

April smiled back and kissed her cheek. "Good morning, mama."

"Look at you go."

"I know." April laughed.

"Want some help?"

"Sure, you can cut up the fruit if you want."

"You really are the mom of everyone, huh?" Bailee laughed.

April laughed too. "Well, I love my boys and the whole crew that came along, I just want to make them happy."

"I hope that I can be half as good of a mom as you and my mom are."

"Oh honey." April smiled and looked at her. "You are going to be an incredible mom. You just have to learn to keep up with these Margera boys."

"I'm trying." Bailee laughed.

April had biscuit and cinnamon rolls cooking in the oven, bacon and sausage cooking on the stove and pancake batter waiting to be cooked by the griddle that was warming up. Bailee cut up strawberries, apples and pineapples and then cleaned some blue berries. When she finished, she helped cook the pancakes. There was a lot of batter, so the two of them made blueberry, chocolate chip, strawberry and plain pancakes. They lined up the plates of cooked food on the bar and Bailee made signs that said what each thing was.

April laid out paper plates and plastic silverware to avoid having to clean more dishes than necessary. Bailee cleverly laid out a few bottles of Advil that she had kept in the cabinet for everyone who had hung overs and April piled up clean plastic cups alongside the milk and orange juice.

When everything was just about finished, April looked at Bailee. "Now, how are we going to wake everyone up?"

Bailee thought to herself for a minute and then smirked. "Leave that to me."

Bailee tip-toed around the sleeping bodies on the floor, looking for the megaphone Bam had used last night. It had to be around here somewhere, and it was the perfect mechanism for waking up the drunks. Well, not perfect because most of them probably had hang overs, but still.

The found it sitting on top of the living room table, stopping to observe the person sleeping underneath the very low table and found that it was Chris Pontius. She shook her head and laughed to herself. She pushed the table down his body far enough to un-cover his head. If she yelled through that megaphone, he had potential to bash his head and the last thing she wanted to do was get someone hurt.

She climbed on top of the table, looking around the room briefly before bringing the megaphone to her lips.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" She yelled.

Just as she suspected, Chris flew up in a panic. Quite a few other people jumped too as she pressed a button on the megaphone that made it make an irritating and obnoxious screaming noise. Bailee moved around the house wherever people were, screaming into the megaphone to wake everyone up.

Slowly but surely, drunks around the house began waking up and the sounds of groaning and protesting were heard. Most people Bailee recognized as someone famous, someone from Jackass or the CKY crew, but others were still strangers who has stayed the night to avoid drunk driving.

"Jesus Christ, babe." Bam groaned as he walked up to her, rubbing his head. He pulled the megaphone away from her and laughed. "Nice wake up call."

"I tried." She smiled and kissed him.

"Good morning." He smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

"Morning, breakfast is downstairs."

He nodded. "How are the kids?" He asked.

"Good, kicking away as usual."

"Just like me." He laughed.

"Yeah, your kids are giving my heart burn."

Bam kissed her head. "Drink some milk."
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT:
It's that time readers, time to pick what YOU think the baby names should be! It's simple, go to this link right here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XVBLT6F
Pick what you want the female's name to be and what you want the male's name to be. The name for each with the most votes will be picked when they arrive! You can vote as many times as you'd like! THANK YOU!