Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Cheeseball

IMPORTANT:
It's that time readers, time to pick what YOU think the baby names should be! It's simple, go to this link right here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XVBLT6F
Pick what you want the female's name to be and what you want the male's name to be. The name for each with the most votes will be picked when they arrive! You can vote as many times as you'd like! THANK YOU!

Another month had past and Bailee was rounding in at 8 months as the month of July came to a close.

Bam was worrying more and more about Bailee's safety day-to-day. He wanted to make sure that she was always safe, always in the best car, and most of all, relaxed. Since the engagement, there was little to no talk about a wedding. All attention was on the twins, and that's how Bailee wanted it to be. The kids needed to come first in their lives at the moment and Bam had no reason to complain.

One of Bam's forms of ensuring Bailee's safety was a new car. He traded in her own Ford Fusion for a huge upgrade. He bought her a brand new Cadillac Escalade Hybrid, a big and bulky car to protect her in case of an accident and to give her more space for the kids once the were born. It certainly wasn't Bailee's idea, but Bam insisted and who was she to argue with him? If it were something he was 100% invested, then he won every single time.

There were talks of the baby shower and her friends were planning excitedly with April and her own mother. Her sister too, surprisingly enough, was pitching in. Bam was busy locked away in the nursery to be. Bailee wasn't allowed inside the room, and the door was shut with a padlock so Bailee wouldn't be tempted to go in. Bailee wasn't allowed to know what was going on in the room, she was only warned when they would be working and the room would be ridiculously loud.

On the door was a sign that read: "DO NOT OPEN." Bailee was curious, but Bam as proud of the work he was doing and Bailee wanted the reveal to be a complete surprise. Bam wasn't creating the nursery based on solely what he wanted, he was taking and incorporating Bailee's ideas as well. When she mentioned something she wanted in the nursery, he would talk it over with her and then disappear into the forbidden room.

Bailee was trying to catch as many intimate moments alone with Bam as possible. Their lives were about to change drastically within the next few months and she didn't know how much alone time they would have after that. Bailee would not change her life for the world. Sure, her and Bam were doing everything completely backwards. Starting a family and then getting married, learning more and more about the other day by day. When the babies came, the focus of their lives would redirect again.

So Bailee decided to do something special for Bam. Him and Dunn were taking a trip to Philly today to pick up some stuff for the nursery that Bailee wanted and then some. Dunn of course was in on the situation, so he knew to text Bailee when they were headed back home to warn her. Dunn was quickly becoming one of Bailee's best friends. He was always there for her, and alone with Johnny, he was the most supportive of Bam's friends. Dunn was always willing to help her, look our for her and was even just as protective over her as Bam was at times. Dunn was definitely excited for these kids, and that made Bailee happy.

Bam and her were planning to surprise Dunn one of these nights with the news that the two of them wanted him to be the God father to both kids. They had discussed making Jess, Bam's brother and then Bailee's sister the God parents, but they decided instead that they would make Dunn the primary God father and Bailee's best friend Nicole the primary God mother.

As soon as Dunn and Bam took off for the city, Bailee headed out to the town. Her first stop was the town's public market. As she gathered a bunch of vegetables and greens to cook with dinner she was followed by paparazzi taking her picture. At this point, she was used to having cameras on her. Bam's show was a hit and he tried to remember why he had ever stopped filming. Filming the shows made Bam so happy, and Bailee just felt lucky to be apart of it. Now that she was coming in at 8 months, fans and the media wanted to know every single detail they could get their hands on. But truth be told, she was very pregnant, very round, and everything was going incredibly well. The doctor told her to expect to go into labor early, which was normal for a woman pregnant with twins. But they were healthy, getting bigger every single day with no signs of labor.

When she had everything she needed, she headed home. April had stopped by and dropped of candles and some other things that Bailee had asked to borrow. April had also offered her help, but Bailee was determined to make a nice dinner alone for Bam. And that she did.

She roasted onions, potatoes, carrots, garlic in the oven and also roasted a nice tri tip for dinner. Dinner was just about finished when Dunn texted and said that they were just getting into West Chester. She had set up the table for two and put on a nice sun dress that actually fit her comfortably. She just hoped that Bam would enjoy the nice dinner that the had prepared for him.

“Babe, I’m home!” Bam yelled as he came in through the downstairs door in into the pirate bar.

“I’m up here!” Bailee responded from the dining room up the stairs. Bailee smiled to herself and rubbed her tummy as she waited for Bam to come up the stairs to her. She loved the sound of Bam coming home and calling out for her.

In a year or so, Bam would come home from his antics and call out to her and two little ones would drop what they were doing to come running down the stairs to their father. Things were finally beginning to fall into place for the two of them.

Bailee often wondered to herself what the catch was, but she was beginning to accept that sometimes God was nice and forgiving for the sins of your past to give you the future that you really and truly wanted. And that’s exactly what Bailee got. Even though it wasn’t in the order she had always dreamt, she had a beautiful fiancée, who would soon be her husband and they would share their lives together in this house. She had two young bundles of joy on the way, which would make her become the young mother she had always hoped she would be too. And she had always wanted to have such a loving and welcoming family to go with the husband, and that’s exactly what she got.

“What did you do?” Bam said through a smile, meeting her in the dining room.

“Prepared a little something for you.” Bailee smiled back and returned his kiss on the lips.

“What for?” He looked at her a bit suspiciously.

“Just to show how much I love you and really appreciate everything that you’ve done for me.”

“All you have to do is smile at me and I know how much you love me.” He laughed.

“Okay you little cheeseball.” She laughed back and kissed him once more.

“Thank you.” He said genuinely as he pulled out a seat for her and then himself. “It smells incredible.”

“I hope it tastes the same.”

“Pssh, I’m sure it will.”

Bam watched as Bailee served him the food that she had prepared onto his place and then hers. She had grabbed him a beer before he came home and placed it on his side of the table. She drank iced water. Bam talked about the trip into town and all of the stuff they bought for the nursery without slipping too much detail. Bailee asked once more for Bam to tell her about what he was up to behind the locked door but he didn’t give in. He might eventually though.

“Babe, that was incredible. I didn’t know you could cook like that.” Bam smiled and grabbed their empty plates, putting them inside one of the empty dishes to take them to the kitchen.

“Of course I can! I just have to learn how to make more stuff so I can cook for my husband.” She smiled and grabbed another dish to follow him with.

They piled up the dishes and cleaned up a little bit, more interested in each other than the actual task at hand. They took their belly picture as every other night. Bailee was so excited to see how the video would turn out when it was finally finished. She had plans to put some of these pictures on the walls of the nursery and Bam had agreed.

"Babe, I found a really great photographer to take pictures for us."

"Of what?"

"Professional pictures of my pregnant belly, pictures for our engagement, and then when the kids are born he said he would photograph them."

"He's not going to sell these pictures, is he?" Bam asked, helping her up the stairs to their bedroom.

"No, he's a friend of my mother's. He said he would do it for us for free. He took my mom's pictures when she was pregnant with my brother.

"Well, make an appointment for this week."

"Really?" Bailee smiled.

"Of course babe, if that's what you want."

"Thank you." She said and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT:
It's that time readers, time to pick what YOU think the baby names should be! It's simple, go to this link right here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XVBLT6F
Pick what you want the female's name to be and what you want the male's name to be. The name for each with the most votes will be picked when they arrive! You can vote as many times as you'd like! THANK YOU!