Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Everything About...

Bailee drove home, locking herself away in her apartment. She felt angry, she felt sad. She knew these were the mood-swings that were to be expected, besides the vomiting, they were the most unwelcomed thing.

She wasn't really sure why she got the test done. She knew she was pregnant. She just knew it. But she went to the doctor to hopefully prove her head wrong. What if she was right though?

Bailee nodded a few things over, crying, trying to do a simple task such as preparing dinner, her mind was too foggy, she couldn't focus and it was frustrating her that she couldn't get was she was trying to do right. More mood swings.

When Bailee had finally calmed down some, she grabbed her laptop, sitting down on her bed gently and placing it her lap. The TV in the living room was on loud enough to be heard in her bedroom, which she needed to escape the silence of her lonliness. She pulled up Google and typed in "everything about pregnancy."

She click one of the pages that came up and stared at the screen intently. She scrolled down the page, where it listed out all the weeks up until birth and what trimester they were in. She hesitantly clicked 9 weeks and looked over what popped up on the page.

"Wow, my baby is the size of a grape." She murmured and placed a hand on her stomach instinctively.

She read over everything that was going on with the baby at this point, at least, what was happening if she was pregnant. The baby had eyes that were fused shut, earlobes, and all of the other essential baby things at 9 weeks. She wouldn't be able to know the sex, however, for more weeks to come.

Bailee read how she should come clean soon, depending on her job. Since she was a dancer that did a lot of difficult moves, she wondered if she would have to give up dancing soon. She hoped not.

"I'm supposed to think of my baby?" She sighed, reading over how she should set aside time to think about the baby, talk to the baby, and relax quietly.

A baby was going to ruin her body's natural loud flow. She was always doing something. Could she really slow down for a baby?

Bailee laid back and ran a ran a hand through her hair. She thought deeply. Ifshe was pregnant, she had to decide whether or not to tell Bam. She had to decide how to tell her parents, her family in general, her friends, and work. If was was pregnant, she wasn't giving up this baby. Whether it ruined her or not. It was her baby. No one else's.

Her phone went off and she reached for it. "Hello?"

"Hello Bailee. The results came in."

Bailee held her breath.

"Bailee...You're pregnant."