Status: Active(:

Tangled in Vines

Prologue

“ Collette, why won’t you just give me one chance?” John pried and looked at the girl sitting across from him from under his ray bans. She was making things hard for him, just like she had since the day he first laid eyes on her. Never giving a direct answer, always saying a witty comeback, and sometimes giving him the silent treatment just because she didn’t feel like talking to him.

Yet somehow the girl had him wrapped around his finger. She would push him away but he always came back. It was like a never ending dance, both of them never missing a single beat. Her delicate hands fiddled with her coffee cup and her eyes hidden by her oversized sunglasses glinting from the bright sunlight.

“Because toying around with you is much, much more entertaining.” She laughed lightly, reaching over the table slowly and taking his rough and calloused had into to her small and soft one.

And as much as he didn’t want to say the words that were about to leave his mouth, they spilled out before he could register what he was doing. “Come on, Collette. Stop with the games. I’m over them now.” His hand roughly tugged away from the petite, manipulating girl.

“No your not, don’t say that. You love me remember?” She smiled devilishly , recalling the first time he confessed his love to her. Her perfect hair in long loose waves, the same way that John went crazy over.

“I’m serious Collette Amelia Brun.” He snapped. “I can’t take all of this; it’s affecting me like you wouldn’t believe. It’s not fair what you’re doing to me.” He scowled, sitting forward a little, putting on his poker face.

She sighed, took off her sunglasses and stared hard at him. “Life isn’t fair, John Ohh, I thought you would have learned that by now. And besides if I just so happened to want be in a relationship nothing would change. We’d still be screwing each other; we’d still act the same towards each other. There’s no difference.”

“God damnit! For Christ’s sake yes there is Collette!” He said standing up, before abruptly sitting back down on the coffee shops chair that they had set up outside. He looked at the girl sitting across from him for a moment and slightly glared before continuing on his rant. “You don’t know how much it kills me to see you flirting with other guys! God Collette, the things I would do for you. You know I’d treat you the best, you know that I would be faithful to you, and you damn well know how happy I could make you. I know that you may think this whole game you’ve got here, toying with my heart is fun, but it isn’t for me. Why can’t you just take a step back from your selfish behavior and realize this! I can’t be friends with you, but I can’t not have you in my life.God damnit Collette Amelia, I need all of you, I want you to be all mine and as selfish as that sounds, I don’t care because your it. You’ve always been it.” He breathed.

And for someone who always had something to say, Collette was speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I redid some stuff with the plot and I decided to change it up a bit.
I've decided it's time this story really come to life :)
Please comment.