Status: Active!

I'm Not Anywhere Close to Perfect

023.

-Aubree's POV-

I pulled out my phone and dialed Leland's number. One the third ring he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Um, can you come down to the Woman's Clinic,"

"Is everything alright?" He sounded confused.

"Um, I don't know how to say this. Please don't get mad at me," I said through new tears that kept coming no matter hard I tried to stop them.

"What's wrong, babe? I won't get mad," His voice went from confused to worried.

"I'm pregnant," I blurted out.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant,"

The line was silent for a good five minutes before I heard him breathe on the other line. I knew this was bad, I knew this would tear us apart, I knew this would ruin his life.

"I'll be there in a second," He said before hanging up. I dropped my phone into my pursue and kept my head down in my hands. He's the one, I know he is and now it's all gone. Why did we have to be so stupid? I'm not on birth control and we shouldn't have had sex those times when we didn't have a condom.

I got a text from Duane Lee but I ignored it not caring at this point. I knew Leland was pissed, why would I need to read about it.

"Miss Sin Claire?" The doctor came back in, "We have your visitor," I nodded and she opened the door wider and Leland walked through the door. He sat on the chair that was next to the medical bench I was sitting on.

"Hi," He said quietly. I just nodded and waved.

"So are we ready to see how far along you are?" The doctor smiled. I nodded and she told me lay back and to lift up my shirt so I did, and she squirted a cold blue gel on my stomach. She put the ultrasound wand on my stomach and I looked up at the screen.

"Well, here's your baby," She said looking at both of us. She did something on the computer and it showed a little square around a tadpole looking thing, "I'd say you're about 10 weeks, so around 2 1/2 months,"

I looked up at Leland, he honestly looked like he was about to cry. He noticed I was looking at him so he looked down at me. He smiled at me and shook his head.

"That's our baby," He whispered.

"Yeah," I nodded looking back at the screen. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Even if it did look like a tadpole right now.

"Would you like a few pictures?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah," Leland nodded. He grabbed my hand and rubbed it gently.

"Okay, I'll print them off and go get them, then I'll be back," She said. She gave us one more look at our baby before getting screen shots and turning everything off and walking out. I wiped off my stomach with a towel and sat up.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"Why would I be?"

"I don't know, I just figured you would be,"

"I'm not, I have no reason to,"

"Do you want to keep it?" I looked at him.

"Well, yeah," He said making me smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah," He smiled, "We can handle it, we're both adults. I have two other kids I'm sure one more won't be too much struggle. We'll get through this,"

"Okay," I nodded.

"I love you, Aubree. Don't forget that,"

"I love you, too Leland," I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha. Two chapters one night? (:
I like this but I don't know if I like my writing. So please, tips or comments or suggestions? I'm open to everything! <3