Say What You Mean, Tell Me I'm Right

You're Guaranteed To Run This Town

“Wake up Jay, it’s Valentine’s Day!” Alex excitedly whispered into Jack’s ear. It immediately woke him up with his hot breath against his ear. The younger boy woke up with chills running up and down his spine.

“Come lay with me, babe.” Jack mumbles, still practically half asleep. Alex doesn’t protest cause he’s up for some snuggling time with Jack anytime. Purple boy climbs into Jack’s arms and scoots himself closer to his body. The warmth feels so good against his skin, it was as cold as hell in this hotel. Today they were in Belgium, playing a show. It’s All Time Low’s Europe tour, and they’re all stoked.

Dirty Work is set to come out in March sometime, which they also can’t wait for. But even better, today was Jack and Alex’s 5th anniversary. Also, their five year anniversary since they were first signed to Hopeless Records. So, there was a lot of things that the All Time Low band and crew were celebrating today.

You see, Holly and Lisa are just cover-ups. They both know about Alex and Jack’s relationship, but the fans couldn’t know. Yeah, the know there’s a such thing as ‘Jalex’ fan fiction that they read every once in a while. But, they want to keep it a secret at least. Alex was planning something for the concert tonight. Jack had absolutely no idea about it, but everyone else knew. Even Lisa and Holly. Lucky for them, the girls understand where they’re coming from. For Rian, he was actually straight and with Cassadee. She isn’t a cover-up. While everyone else is tweeting their girlfriend’s, Jack and Alex are laying in bed snuggling.

The crew and Rian and Zack were all okay with Jack and Alex’s relationship. Matt has Kendra, Danny has Danni, Evan has Eva, and Rian has Cassadee. Alex thought it was cute with their tweets. Jack tweeted Holly, and Alex felt some jealousy but he just remembers that she’s just a cover-up and Jack is his.

Jack rests his nose on Alex’s purple head, and kisses the top of it. “Lex, I love you so much. I can’t believe it’s been five years already.” butterflies form in both of their stomachs as Alex interlocks their fingers together.

“But I can believe it.” Alex says lightly before pressing his lips up to Jack’s and leaves a sweet kiss, leaving Jack begging for more.

~~~

“We fucking love you guys! We wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you!” Alex yells into the microphone, gaining more screams from the fans. Pleased with the feedback, he let’s Jack take his turn to talk. It’s his usual “This is our last song.” and then starts to strum the chords to Dear Maria.

“I got your picture, I’m coming with you. Dear Maria count me in, there’s a story at the bottom of this bottle and I’m the pen.” Alex sings the first line, and smiles cause he’s living his dream.

Minutes later, Jack strums the last chords of the song. Here’s where Alex’s plan goes into action. “Alex, you can do it. It’s only Jack…and about 600 other little girls and their parents.” he mutters away from the microphone so the crowd couldn’t hear me.

Rian and Zack leave the stage, and gives Alex a thumbs up. The older boy smiles triumphantly at the both of them, and starts to say something when he sees Jack following. “Wait, Jack. Don’t leave. I have some things to say…ask you.” Alex says nervously into the mic, and then whispers to Matt. “Get Jack a stool, he’ll need it.” Matt understands what he means, gets him a stool and runs it out on stage.

“Thanks bro.” he whispers into his ear, and then Flyzik gives him a thumbs up, like the rest of them.

“Why don’t you take a seat, Jay.” Alex uses the pet name he always has. Jack’s eyes widen, but Alex just smirks. “Don’t worry, it’ll all fall into place.” Alex seems to like whispering into people’s ears today. Because that’s what he did with Jack.

“I know all about you guys’ fantasies. You call it ‘Jalex’.” the whole crowd gasps, and purple boy just chuckles to himself. “Well, it’s your lucky day. Jay here, is my beautiful, amazing, sweet, lovely…Oh and I forgot to mention, hot piece of ass boyfriend.” all the girls in the room squeal, wail and scream. Anything to get out their…excited-ness about Jalex being real. To put it at an understatement, Jack’s eyes were huge.

“I’m not here just to ask him this, though. It’s our five year anniversary you see.” choruses of awe’s could be heard throughout the small-ish venue. “Yeah I know, I can’t believe it either. What I was wondering, was…” Alex could feel the box digging into his thigh, so he figured that he should bring the tiny, navy box out. Yep. He was proposing to Jack, ON stage. Alex gets down on one knee, and he can hear the crow gasp. Jack puts hands around his mouth, his eyes glossing over. “I love you SO fucking much Jack Bassam Barakat. You’re my everything, my world. I don’t know what I’d be without you, honestly. That’s why I’m asking you to marry me?” he breathes out the last part, feeling accomplished that he got it out without stuttering.

Jack just nods, a hot tear falling down his cheek. Alex slides the band onto Jack’s bony and skinny finger. Thank god it fit! He thought. Cheers of woos! And yeahs! Are heard the loudest. He latches himself onto Alex’s neck and whispers how he loves him so much. Alex can feel that he’s blushing and just holds Jack in place. “Awe, babe don’t cry! You should be happy!” that could be heard through the microphone, and more sound effects could be heard from the crowd. The younger boy just smiles through his tears and whispers that they’re happy tears and that this was the best day of his life. Alex smiles at that, because he feels like the luckiest and happiest man in the world right now.

“Well that’s for our show tonight! Hope you guys had fun watching this, and we’ll see you whenever we come back! We love you! Now excuse me as I go make sweet, sweet love to my boy- wait FIANCÉ.” they both smile at that word, and they run off the stage with interlocked fingers. Once they get backstage, everyone congratulates them. Alex just puts his arm around Jack’s skinny waist and smiles up at him.

“You weren’t lying about the last part, were you?” Jack says into Alex’s ear. It was loud, so no one could reall hear their conversation. So no whispering was needed. Alex just smiles and says “Nope.”
♠ ♠ ♠
title creds to The Ballad of Mona Lisa - Panic At The Disco.
it's supposed to be short and full of fluff.
failed on the fluff part. but yeah. love this <3 hope you guys too.