Status: Check out the remake 'Young & Reckless'

Pregnant at 16. I Don't Think This Was in The Bible

6 Months and 4 Months

I sighed and put my book back on the nightstand. The Bible. I started reading it again about two weeks ago.

Yesterday we had another birthing class. One of the weirdest ones I might add. We talked about the pain in labor and how our partner could help us. The girl who we met last week, Lindsey, said when her partner tried to comfort her she slapped him. She also told me the pain was much worse than they say.

Hopefully that doesn’t happen to me. I’m looking forward to becoming a mother. I’m so not looking forward to going in labor.

I put my hand on my stomach and slightly smiled. Harmony was kicking again!

After a few minutes of day dreaming of my baby I heard the door open and close. Autumn came in and huffed. “Where are your friends?” She asked.

“Why are you so concerned about where my friends are?” I asked her. Autumn glared at me and sat on her bed. She got comfortable and turned on the TV then changed the channel a couple of times will she was satisfied.

I rolled my eyes and got up from my bed. I decided it was time to start packing. I’m gladly moving back to my parents house. Now I don’t have to live here and be reminded that my ex-friend now hates me. Now I can actually hang out with Granger and Hayden without someone making insults about us every few minutes.

“What are you doing?” She asked me again.

“Why are you acting so concerned about me when I know you can care less?” I asked her. She was honestly getting on my nerves. Just a month ago she hated me and wanted nothing to do with me anymore. Now she’s asking questions as if we were friends again. No one calls me a piece of shit and pretends like everything is fine afterward.

“Oh trust me Summerlynn dear. I’m far from concerned about you or your little friends.” She told me.

I started folding my clothes and placing them in my suitcase. “Well if you must know, I’m moving back in with my parents.” I said with a smile.

“Oh good. I’m tired of having children here.” I rolled my eyes. A few months ago she loved children. Now she cant stand them because of me. Ever since she lost her child she’s been obsessed with that boyfriend of hers and obsessed with trying to get me out of her life. I don’t know what’s happened. But all I know is I don’t like it one bit.

After packing Anna knocked on the door before opening it. “Summer, honey, your parents are here.” She smiled at me and left, leaving the door open. I took my bags and looked back at the room before I left. I looked at Autumn and she responded with a look that said “what the fuck are you looking at?” I smiled at her and said, “Next week I’m having a party for my seventeenth birthday. I want you to come. You don’t have to if you don’t want to.” I told her.

I left the room and shut the door. She probably wont come. If she does it would be in order to crash the party or to get some cake. I highly doubt it. Like she told me before. She wants nothing more to do with me. Yet, I couldn’t let that happen. I still wanted us to be friends.

I wanted in the recreation room and smiled brightly when I saw my parents and a group of people waiting for me.

“Summer, were gonna miss you!” An eight month pregnant girl named Abbie said to me. She gave me a hug and our tummies rubbed together. I smiled and hugged her back.

We separated and I hugged the rest of my friends. Finally I gave Anna a hug, “I remember when you first came here. Now look at you!” She said and gave me a big hug.

We separated and I walked over to my parents. My dad put his arm over my shoulders and lead me out and over to our car. My mom turned and smiled. “So, how do you feel? Your having my first grandchild. You should feel pretty damn special.”

I laughed, “I feel good.” I told her. Which was a complete lie. I’m tired, I have to pee every five minutes. I’m always hungry. Sometimes I feel happy, sometimes I feel sad. Autumn wont talk to me and Hayden was being a bitch. I didn’t feel good at all. I felt horrible.

*~*~*~*~*

“Happy sixth month and birthday!” Granger yelled throughout my house. I smiled and continued to throw things into the pool. Granger came to my side and took the chips from a bowl. “Happy happy birthday, today’s your special day!” She yelled and threw more chips.

“I swear Granger, if you cut me with a chip…” I muttered. It sounded like a good thing to say in my head, but now that I say it out loud it sounds stupid.

She stopped suddenly and looked at me, “You cant cut people with chips.” I laughed and threw the last floating paper lamp in the pool. Granger sighed and ate a chip out of the bowl, “Remind me again why you invited Autumn?” She asked.

“Just because she hates me doesn’t mean I don’t want to stop trying to be friends with her.” I told Granger.

“Remind me again why she hates us.” Granger whispered and lightly touched the plastic yellow tablecloth.

“Well, she thinks that I’m a fake and she’s tired of me trying to control her life. She hates that I’m dating Hayden and he’s way older than me. She hates that you told Liam to get me pregnant so that you can have your popularity. All together she hates us because were annoying.” I rolled my eyes and walked inside the house with Granger following behind me.

“That bitch is crazy.” I agreed with Granger. But I also agreed with Autumn a bit. I am crazy to forgive Granger and to date Hayden. But I don’t care. This was my life and for right now I’m loving it. Nobody is going to change that.

I forgave Granger and I chose to go out with Hayden. For better or for worse.

I sighed and decided to start blowing up balloons. I opened a pack and sat down at the island in the kitchen. I spread out the balloons and sorted them into the different colors.

Granger smiled, “Your so organized.” She grabbed the blue and the red pile, knowing that I hated those two colors. We each started blowing up the balloons, tying them together, and finally tying strings onto the balloons.

I heard a knock on the door. I looked behind me and saw Hayden waving at us through the window. I smiled back and waved him in. While I waved him in I accidentally let go of the balloon and it flew through the room. Hayden walked in and picked up the balloon.

“Hey Hayhay.” Granger laughed, using Hayden’s nickname that she made up. Hayden totally hated the nickname and every time she called him by that his face got red.

Right now he smiled and replied, “Hey Lockett.” He used her middle name. Which she absolutely hated. Granger's face turned red out of anger. Hayden laughed and turned to me, “Happy birthday babe.” He kissed me and sat down the right of me.

“Don’t forget happy 6 months.” Granger pointed out.

“Its also our 4 month anniversary.” Hayden also pointed out.

I gasped and face palmed. Shit, I totally forgot. Four months since Hayden and I met each other in detention. “I’m super duper sorry Hayden! Good golly, how could I forget our four months?” I questioned myself.

“It’s okay, you’ve been forgetting a lot lately.” I gave Hayden a confused look. He waved it off. We’re defiantly talking about this later. “But anyway, your gift.” He smiled at me and handed me two boxes.

I decided to open my gifts now. I opened the one with pink wrapping paper first. The wrapping job wasn’t the best and it wasn’t the worse. Okay, I was totally being nice. The wrapping job was horrible. The edges were balled up and tied with a rubber band. The bottom had a bunch of scotch tape on it.

I opened the plain white box and held up and adorable navy blue floral dress and shoes to match. “Aw, thanks so much Hayden!” I said and stood up to give him a kiss and a hug. He hugged me back. “I didn’t know that you knew my shoe size.”

He sighed and left go. “I don’t. I brought Granger along with me to buy it and she helped me out.” Of course she did. But I didn’t care, it was the heart that matters. I smiled again and gave him another kiss. I broke apart and turned toward the neatly wrapped second gift from him.

I’m guessing this was the anniversary gift. I opened it and found a glass rose. It melted my heart. There was a small sticky note attached to it. ‘For I will always love you, Hayden.’ I read. Tears were now streaming down my face.

I felt butterflies forming in my stomach and a blush creeping on my cheeks. Without a word I put down the rose and gave Hayden yet another hug and kiss. He smiled into the kiss. “I’m glad you like it sweetie.” He said.

“Like it?” I asked and wiped away my tears. “I fucking love it.”

I’m such a lame girlfriend. I forgot our anniversary and now I don’t know what gift to buy him. I’ll find out later. Its not that hard to look for a gift.

“You guys are to adorable.” Granger smiled and took the glass rose from the counter and looked at it for a while before putting it back on the island.

Hayden sat back down and started helping us blowing up the balloons. Soon my mother came downstairs. “What are you guys up to?” She asked us.

Hayden smiled and held up a pink balloon that had air in it. Granger squealed and ran over to my mom. “Look what Hayden got for Summer for their four month anniversary.”

“Aw,” My mother cooed and smiled, “How adorable. Summer, what did you get for Hayden?” She asked me.

I hung my head down in shame. “I forgot about our anniversary. I’m such a terrible person.” I pouted, but no tears came out. Even though I felt like going in a corner and crying my eyes out.

My mom shook her head. “That’s totally fine. Your father forgets my birthday. Which I think is far more important that an anniversary.” She smiled at me and walked over to the refrigerator and took out a bag of baby carrots. Sometimes I swear my mother acts just like a bunny. She loves carrots and hates being bothered.

I heard a knock on the door. My mom looked behind her and took her bag of carrots. “Looks like your guest have begun arriving. I’m going to go now.” She said and walked up the stairs. Granger scampered over to the door and answered it.

“Remind me again why Granger invited the whole school, even though they hate me?” I asked Hayden as I held his hand.

“They don’t hate you. Its high school, they do what ever they’re told. They do whatever the popular kids want them to do.” Hayden reassured me.

I sure hope to God he’s right.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think about the new layout? I would love you guys forever and ever if you got me to 100 readers and 20 subscribers(:
Wait, I already love you guys♥