Status: Check out the remake 'Young & Reckless'

Pregnant at 16. I Don't Think This Was in The Bible

Fight Numbro Uno

Hayden was right. They didn’t hate me. But I sure did. They only came because of what I did to Granger. They thought it was so bold of me to stand up to her. Apparently I’m the shit. Then again so is Granger for doing it first to me. Some think I just copied Granger and wanted to be better than her.

Then there were actually some who showed up to call me a whore and multiple other names. Granger, of course, said some colorful words to them then kicked them out. Other then that its been a pretty good night. Still no Autumn. But if she does decide to show then I have to talk to her.

Then speak of the devil. I saw Autumn walk in the front door. I gave her a smile and waved her over to me. She rolled her eyes and shook her head but headed towards my way anyway.

Once she was a foot away from me she began speaking, “I’m not here to crash your party or because I want to be friends again. I just really need to talk to you.” She yelled over the roaring music.

I smiled and shook my head, “Want to go upstairs in my room so we don’t have to yell?” I asked her. She quickly shook her head and hugged her purse as I slipped between her and a red head girl. I turned when I started to make my way upstairs to make sure Autumn was following me.

Once we were in front of my room I took a key out my dress pocket that Hayden bought me and unlocked the door. But despite my lock there were two teenagers making out on my bed. “Out please…” I muttered and held my head down in embarrassment for ruining their make out session… on my bed.

After the couple made their way out my bedroom Autumn and I made our way in.

I sat on my bed and told Autumn to sit and get comfortable. She sat down and put her purse on the floor. We stared at each other for a moment. Then Autumn broke our stare down by looking around the room. “So what is it that you had to talk to me about?” I asked.

“Well I don’t really know how to start this off…” She muttered and fiddled with he thumbs.

“How about sorry Summer for being so rude to you when I obviously need a friend.”

Her head snapped up and she gave me a grim look, “I told you I didn’t come here to apologize. I came here to give you an explanation. I think you at lease deserve that.”

My eyes squinted at her. Fine, she didn’t have to apologize. But she didn’t have to be so dang rude about it.

I moved my hand in a circular motion to tell her to keep going. “Well you see when I lost my baby of course I was devastated. Then when I saw you and Hayden together it made me want the kind of relationship again. I honestly don’t know what came over me. I think I just needed some kind of love to substitute the love I would have for my child.” Autumns words drifted through out the room.

I stared at her, “I understand that you took it out on Hayden and me because we were the closest relationship around you and plus I had my baby still and you didn’t have yours and couldn’t get yours back. But did you really have to do the same to Granger?”

“I don’t like her,” she told me flat out with no emotion. The seriousness almost made me laugh. Almost.

“Why?” I asked.

“Well for starters she humiliated you in front of your whole school. Got you suspended till three more months for her popularity. Told some guy to have sex with you in order to get you pregnant. Basically tortured you since middle school. I don’t know about you but that doesn’t seem like friend material. And I sure as hell wouldn’t forgive her.”

“Well Autumn maybe you need to learn how to forgive and forget and go on with life. That’s all everyone ever talks about these days right? Life is to short to go holding a grudge for years. So why not turn your enemies to friends and make your life worth wild.”

“No when the fucking enemy is a bitch,” Autumn snorted. A very unattractive thing for her.

“Just because you don’t have any friends doesn’t mean you have to pick on mine!”

“Whatever! This isn’t about your friends its about us,” She yelled and stood up. I stood along with her. She started going around my room looking at my pictures on my dresser. I watched her from beside my window.

“Then go on. Please, I would love to hear more of this,” I don’t know why I’m being so sarcastic lately. Maybe it’s the hormones. I don’t know. I’ve just been acting all sorts of different lately and I couldn’t help it what so ever. I sighed and continued to stare at Autumn.

She whipped her head towards the edge of my voice then proceeded with looking at the pictures, picking some up too. “Anyway since I was jealous of you and Hayden I decided to take measures in my own hands and to call up Kevin. I know it was a stupid idea you don’t have to get all parental on me. But anyway he took the offer of going out; I honestly didn’t know you guys were going to be at the mall that day. When I told him I lost the baby all he really want to do was get back with me. I couldn’t take no for an answer…”

“But why…?” I asked her.

“I was in love with him Summerlynn. You honestly don’t know how crazy you can be for love. And I hoping it would be like in the movies where the girl gets the guy back and blah blah blah. Everyone lives happily ever after. But I learned that everything isn’t like the movies. Everything isn’t how it seems, sometimes the person you love the most doesn’t even love you back.” She looked down at the carpet and shook her head. She chuckled a bit and looked back up at me and shrugged her shoulders.

“Well now that I know all of this why are you still at the home when your not even pregnant?”

“I am… That’s why Kevin left me again. I got pregnant again and he just left… again. Its like a never ending cycle. And I think that if I lose her too, I might just go back to him…” I saw a tear roll down Autumns perfect face. I quickly walked over to where she was standing in my room to try to comfort her. But when I only touched her the flinched and stepped back.

“I told you I didn’t want to be friends again,” She muttered.

“Why Autumn? Why don’t you just want to kiss and make up and be friends again. By you coming here it just shows you still care.” I told her.

“I don’t want you to hurt anymore than you already are!” She yelled in my face with her cheeks now tear stained. “Your just so fragile. I cant stand hurting you more than I already have. Plus your just another pregnant teenager. Don’t want you hormones to go over the meter.” She chuckled again.

“That’s bullshit and you know it.”

“You know what’s bullshit? You Summer. I’m honestly fed up with you. You forgive some girl that the first time I met you, you hated. The same girl basically stepped all over you like a fucking door mat. You get pregnant by some psycho guy, which isn’t your fault entirely. Then your telling me that your falling in love with some guy you only met months ago. Not to mention the guy is like four years older than you!”

“Whoa wait there a second. Don’t put the punch in the bowl yet. What do you mean my fault entirely? No one said I was falling in love with Hayden. I’m not even sure I believe in this thing called love. It’s a whole new concept to me! I’m only 16...”

“Oh Summer don’t play stupid. The signs are all there. You love Hayden. You’ll realize it one day when your head isn’t covered in shit. Oh you know, not your fault entirely. If you wouldn’t have let Granger step on you all those years then she wouldn’t have dragged you to that party and would have been out to get you. Then if she didn’t drag you to that party or if she wasn’t out to get you then maybe, just maybe you wouldn’t have gotten pregnant.”

“What do you mean maybe have gotten pregnant!” I yelled in her face.

She shook her head and laughed, “Stop playing pretend Summer! You’re a fucking whore. You would have hooked up with him sooner or later.”

“Oh, I’m sorry I think your confusing me with yourself Autumn. I’m not the one who got pregnant twice by the same fucking guy!”

Autumn smiled and shook her head. She walked over to my bed and grabbed her purse. “One day everything is going to catch up to you. Then and only then, you will realize the truth…” And then with that she left the room.

“Argh!” I yelled and threw down a picture of Hayden and me. Tears flooded my eyes as I looked at the now broken picture frame that held a photo of Hayden and me looking happy as ever. I sighed and started to pick up the frame but stopped when I heard my door open and close again.

I turned and saw Hayden walking towards my bed. I quickly walked over to him, about to bawl in his chest. Then he would tell me everything’s okay and we would sleep through the party blah blah blah. No that’s not how it works in the real world. Only in movies and in books. I made my way towards Hayden but he only scooted over.

“I guess that means we have to talk too…” I muttered. In response he only nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it took so long. I've been busy with summer and all. Don't be to mad and all. More updates coming soon. I'd love comments(: they make my smile.