Lips Of Deceit

How I Could Just Kill A Man

"Please! I'm so sorry! I really do miss you!" Zack begged pathetically. But the woman on the other end sighed. "Just fly out to New Your so we can talk this over.

"Okay," she said apprehensively.

"Thanks you so much Gena!" Zack squealed excitedly.

"I'll see you as soon as I can get a flight." and the dial tone erupted from the other end. Zack shoved his phone back into his pocket.

"So?" Zack just shook his head as he and Brian high-fived. "I convinced Michelle to come out too.

But it wasn't long before Zack and Brian were standing at the gates, waiting for the plane to unload. But they spotted Gena and Michelle who walked off the plane side by side. But Brian and Zack sweetly waved, earning smiles from the girls.

"Hey Zack, hey Brian," Gena said sweetly as she kissed Zack's cheek.

"Hey boys," Michelle chirped sitting her bag down to hug Brian.

"It's good too see you," Brian said as Michelle kissed the tip of his nose.

"I'm actually...really glad you called Zack," Gena said softly as she grabbed for his hand.

XX XX XX

Brian and Zack had gotten the tip form Matt that the girls were going to the 40/40 club to party...

"So in celebration of us all rekindling the magic," Brian said pouring four glasses of wine. "I think we should take you ladies to the 40/40," but the girls smiled as they all downed the wine.

"Sounds amazing," Michelle said sweetly.

But Brian parked the car outside the club, and they all walked in. Hand in hand, wide smiles on their faces as they searched through the crowd looking to spot the girls. But it was only a matter of seconds before the guys spotted Sara and Hilary dancing on two random club-goers like they were stripper poles. But the guys almost immediately tensed up.

"Something wrong?" Gena and Michelle asked almost in unison. But both men shook their heads.

"No lets just uh...lets go dance over there,"

"Oh um..okay?" Michelle said softly as the guys nearly drug Gena and Michelle over towards the girls. But Brian and Zack were glaring holes into the back's of the girls heads. But Gena and Michelle noticed the boys staring.

"What are you two looking at?"

"Oh uh! Nothing!" Zack said spinning Gena, but as Brian did the same they both smiled at each other knowing exactly what to do. Because the both went to spin Gena and Michelle, but mid-turn they let them go and the girls stumbled running right into Sara and Hilary. Who both stopped dancing with murder written all over their faces.

"Fucking excuse you!" Sara screamed as she pushed Gena off her but Hilary scoffed as she wiped her dress. But both girls up noticed the two smirking men they knew as their husbands.

"Hi honey," Hilary muttered sweetly. "funny running into you two here huh?" she said as she and Sara nervously tucked hair behind their ears.

"What are you two doing here?" Brian asked impatiently tapping his foot.

"I think the better question is what are you two doing here? Because it looks like your cheating on us! Don't we mean anything to you?" Sara screamed as Hilary nodded in agreement. "Were your wives for God's sake!" but both Gena and Michelle held up a hand as the girls fell silent.

"Back it up!" Gena snapped.

"Wives?" Michelle snarled. But Sara crossed her arms rolling her eyes.

"Yeah wives, you two are even stupider than we remember." she said rolling her eyes as Hilary just laughed.

"Your married?!" Gena snapped.

"Uh yeah?" Zack said crossing his arms.

"Then what was all that we miss you we want to make up crap you told us?!" Gena seethed with anger.

"You two told those hussy husband stealer that?" Hilary snapped placing her hands on her hips as she tapped her foot impatiently.

"....we were trying to make you jealous?" Brian said shamefully shoving his hands into his pockets kicking at the ground.

"Why the hell would you need to make us jealous?" Sara snapped. But Zack and Brian both looked up with tears in their eyes.

"Because you were ignoring us!" Zack cried as Brian nodded quickly in agreement. But Sara and Hilary scoffed shaking their heads no.

"We so were not!" Hilary scoffed.

"Yes you were with your stupid boyfriends!" Zack seethed.

"We thought you loved us!" Brian said as they both let out tiny sobs.

"Aw baby!" Sara said softly grabbing Zack's hand. "We do!"

"Excuse me!" Gena snapped.

"Were you planning on telling us you were married?!" Michelle screamed.

"No we were gonna leave that part out," Brian said innocently. But both Sara and Hilary started crying.

"Were so sorry!" Sara sobbed.

"We didn't know you felt that way!" Hilary said softly as she hiccuped.

"Its OK just don't do it anymore!" Brian said sweetly as the guys too the girls into tight hugs.

"OK we promise we'll never ignore you again!" Hilary said excitedly. But Sara smiled as she softly kissed Zack.

"Let's go home," as they made their way through the crowd leaving the club Gena and Michelle stood there with their mouths gaping.

"Did that really just happen?" Gena asked staring into the crowd of now strangers.

"I knew it was a bad idea to come here." Michelle snapped as she grabbed a glass off the table downing the amber liquid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Those make us smile.