Status: Finished, check the sequel in that top right corner :)

Letters Spell Me And You

That was all she wrote.

My bags are packed.
Three pink suitcases and a duffle bag stand against the wall by the front door.
I'm almost ready to leave, and I have a bad craving for a fix.
So, I pop some nasty watermelon flavored gum into my mouth, but not before downing two candy coated advils, attempting to subside the pain of monthly cramps.
Stupid period.
Am I missing something? I feel like i'm missing something.
A NOTE! For my parents.
They got back from their business trip, but all they've been doing since they got home is spend time at the office so I don't need to ask permission or anything, i
m just going to leave a note.

Dear Mother and Father
I have gone on tour with Oliver for a while. I'll be taking classes on line for now, so don't worry about school.
I have my phone with me, so call me when you get this. I'll be okay.

I love you.
xoxo
Isadora Winter.


Short, sweet and simple. It's really all I needed to write.
It's always hard to leave home, and I figure that if I attempted to write more I would start crying.
I began to listen to my music on my Iphone, waiting for the call to tell me it's time to go.
It's going to be a crazy three months.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end.

Okay so i'm watching courage the cowardly dog, and right as I typed "Stupid period" the old man who owns courage was all "Stupid dog." lmao.
Okay.
Hope you loved it <3
Look out for I'll call it Cajun. (posted extremley soon)
Sequel to this story. I know you'll love it.
It's 10x better than this one.

xoxo