Status: Finished, check the sequel in that top right corner :)

Letters Spell Me And You

Elastic Hearts

Oli smiled as he screamed the last "I hate all my friends" of the night and laughed when he saw a bra on a speaker at the front of the stage.
He knew he still had to go to a signing, but he really wanted to go back to Europe and see Isadora. It's not that he was worried about her; it's that he was worried about himself. That he would go insane.

She would call, and the ring tone mocked him, tortured him. 'At the end of the world Or the last thing I see You are never coming home.' Every time she called. It tortured him that he could hear her voice, feel her emotions, but never see her face. But he made sure she was never without him, always texting pictures and sound bites of their shows, and he left her e-mail adorned with "XOXO Oli"
But he could never quit the band.
It was as if half of his heart was pulling towards Isadora, and the other half towards BMTH, like an elastic band.
He could only hope it would continue to be stretchy.

"Hello?"
A cough.
"Isa?"
Nothing.
"Isadora Winter...babe.."
Another cough.
"Oli, i'm sick."
"Fuck.Isa...."

He put the phone to his chest and sighed.
"Ugh!"
The phone went back up to his ear.
"I have a signing, but...i'm coming home tomorrow, okay?"
"mmm..Oli something happened."
"What? What happened?!"

She sneezed.
"Go to your signing, okay. I love you, i'll see you tomorrow."
And a click.

Oliver put on afake smile and walked into the rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love it?
I do.
I wrote it in English c=