Status: Finished, check the sequel in that top right corner :)

Letters Spell Me And You

Opportunity Cost pt. 1

8:18 a.m.
God, she needs to get out of this place.
Everytime I climb up the stairs to Isa and her parents apartment I think that, and promise myself i'll get her out someday.
I put down my bags and knock on the green door with the number 15 in gold colored metal, just as realization dawned on me that it was Monday and she would be at school.
"8:20..8:20..What class would she be in..??.......ECONOMICS!"
I shuddered.
"That means I have to see...Mr. Hutton."

It only took me twelve minutes to get to the school, and an extra four minutes to find Winter's class.
This guy had gotten fatter, and his bright yellow shirt, with the tie that had tuba's on it didn't exactly complement his uh, lesser features.
The back wall looked like a nice place to watch, and nobody noticed me walk into the room, so it was perfect.
"So, if you have ten triangles, and you make one into a square, how many triangles are left?"
"8...1...10!" all types of answers were shouted out.
"YES! 8 Good job, Troy. And what is your opportunity cost?"
Isadora was the first to raise her hand.
"Yes, Isadora?"
"Two."
"What?!" That was Amber, not the brightest bulb, for sure.
Hutton went on to explain what exactly opportunity cost was and how it ended up to be two.
"So, i'd like you to copy down the chart on the board and fill in the OLIVER!"
Fake smile, for three seconds.
Isadora squealed and jumped out of her seat, running towards me.
"OLI OLI OLI!"
"Isadora! back in your seat, now!"
I pressed my lips against hers quickly, a friendly kiss.
Some people made gagging noises, while guys, and a couple girls made jealous faces.
"Go sit down, hun. I'll stay." Her face was flushed, and had a smile from here to America.
"Thank you, Oliver, for that aces interuption."
"Yeah Ol, you're real brill, y'know?" A kid mocked.
I nodded and lowered myself into a seat in the back of class for the last 10 minutes of the hour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pt. 2 later.
Sorry, i'm going to watch across the universe.

Hope you enoyed.

xoxo