Status: Finished, check the sequel in that top right corner :)

Letters Spell Me And You

Sober or Bust

Isadora and I drove to my house after her lessons were over. School wore on me, and it was amazing how little some people knew, and how immature people were about mine and Isa's relationship.
When I walk into my room Isadora is lying on my bed singing along to a Chiodos song.
"Been hiding..in this bed for weeks..throat's raw from screaming..and I haven't said a word.."
"Hey, Isadora. Tell me what happened yesterday."
Looking at my phone reminded me of our 30 second conversation last night after the show.
She ignored me.
"Cold pale skin..tainted purple lips..let me embrace you w-"
I reached over and shut the stereo off.
"Isa..." I take her hand and think about the way she acts. When she gets afraid or nervous, or if she's afraid that something she says won't go over well she is silent.
When she is happy her eyes light up, she smiles.
"Oliver I went to Rodneys.."
Of course. Drugs.
"What happened, is?"
She pulled her shirt up. To the left of her belly button there was a bloodied bandage.
"Rodney..he did this?!"
"No! No, Oli.. Rodney is dead." She started to cry.
"Isadora, I don't want you to do drugs anymore."
"Oliv-"
"No. You aren't going to die just because you need a fix and you just happen to get shot or you just happen to get a knife thrown at your face. I'm tired of worrying about you everytime I go on tour." She was silent.
"Isadora Winter Stevens, i've done everything I can. It's all on you now. Get sober or I am done. Just tell me what you want. If you choose drugs over me, you'd better not be here when I get back. Choose me, get rid of everything. All of it."
And I walked away.
If she wants to ruin her life...
Let her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love writing in Olivers P.O.V.
I will switch it up sometimes.
Once in a great while there will be 3rd P.O.V too.

Hope you enjoyed.

xoxo