Status: Finished, check the sequel in that top right corner :)

Letters Spell Me And You

Day One. Scream Therapy.

Oliver
"Go to sleep"
"No."
"Now."
"I can't."
Begh.
"We have two and a half more days of this, Isadora. Let's go to the park."
"I feel sick."
I know..Maybe if you weren't such a dumbass.
Of course I didn't say that out loud.
"I know. Go to the bathroom or whatever and we'll go to the park. You need to get out of the house."
"GO THE FUCK AWAY."
I patted her back.
"Oh yeah, that's it. Scream it out."
"I....HATE...Y-"
"SHUT UP, KID. GO TO SLEEP. FUCK."
Now i'm pissed.
"Thanks for appreciating what i'm doing for you, bitch."
There really is no place I can go.
But I can't stand being in the same room as the ungrateful..UGH.
The couch is as far as I can go, so that's where I went.

Later

Isadora Winter
Later, not much I guess, but it seemed like hours to me, I spotted a syringe on my dresser next to a calender.
After picking up the syringe I noted that my parents are coming home in four days.
Oliver is asleep upside down with a pen in hand and paper on the carpet.
I drop the syringe where the carpet meets the tile, so it made a 'ping' noise loud enough to wake Oliver up.
I went through my closet first.
Used needles, sterilized needles, bricks of pot, liquid heroine.
Each time I couldn't hold anymore i'd bring it out and drop everything in front of Oliver.
He almost smiled.
I once-overed my room and walked to the bathroom, but Oli had realized what was going on and had already cleared most of the Paraphenilia out and had it scattered all over the counter.
My favorite part is when he grabbed the ecstacy and other assorted pills, shoved them in my face and proceeded to flush them down the toilet.
"Oliver Sykes, you's a hoe."
"You love me..Until ten minutes I thought you'd given up. That after fifteen hours you just stopped caring. But this..Babe this is brave."
"I'm tired."
"Go to..sleep."
"I'm afraid. I feel like the darkness is going to..I don't know. It's uncomfortable."
"It's okay. We can keep the light on."

Oliver
Yeah..I know that feeling.
Darkness.
"It's okay. We can keep the light on." I tell her.
It doesn't matter.
She didn't sleep half the night anyway.
She screamed for most of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE.
COMMENTS
I'M BEGGING YOU.
36 readers, 4 subscriptions and only one person has been leaving me comments.
D:
Anyways.
I hope you enjoyed it.

xoxo