Status: complete

Bleeding Hearts and Love Lost Days

11

Not focusing on what I was doing, I realized that I was standing at my front door. Anxiously I searched through my bag for my keys. The rain was not a good factor in trying to hold onto them with shaking hands.

I dropped my bag onto my bed and took off my soaked sweatshirt which was actually Tyler's.
When I walkd out of my room I saw my fatehr passed out on the couch with 5 empty beer cans on the coffee table. Every night I come home to this. Having to clean everything up.

"You are late!" I swear I jumped 10 feet when I herd my fathers voice behind me.

"I had to walk home today. And it started raining on my way," I said trying to keep my voice calm, avoiding eye contact and telling him where I was.

"You were with a boy. Was it that Tyler kid? What drugs were you doing with him?" he asked me.

"Yes, I was with Tyler, but we weren't doing any drugs, we were just sitting in his room," I walked away and into my room. I grabbed my phone and sent Tyler a text message:

' I'm sorry! Im not popping pills anymore. You are everything to me and I love you with my whole heart and I'm sorry for still having the pills, but I promise you I am not taking them!'

"Skye get your ass out here and fucking talk to me!!" My fatehr yelled while banging on my door. i went into the living room and followed him into the kitchen.

"You are a little slut Skye! you are a worthless piece of shit and I have no idea what Tyler see's in you. He is probably only with you for sex and drugs."

"You can talk about me like that, I don't care, but you can NEVER talk about Tyler like that," I screamed. I can really care less about what he says about me, but when he starts stalking about Tyler, he better be a cat with 9 lives. That comment got me a slap across the face. I know this one is going to bruise.

"You will never threaten me to protect your fag boyfriend."

I turned away from my father. I herd something metal-like slidding across wood. Did not think anything of it.

"You are not my father and I fucking hate you!"

I turned around to face him and felt a sharp pain in my chest. I gasped for air and blood filled my mouth. In front of me stood my father, smile on his face like he was proud and blood on his hands. My blood. With the butcher knife still in my chest I dropped to the ground.

Gasping for air, I crawled to my room and pulld out my phone. I know I am going to die.

'Tyler I love you! You hold my heart. If I die soon I want you to continue living without me! Don't forget about me, but do not mourn me. Find someone new and be happy. You saved me and I would hope to meet you again, someday. Goodbye mein angel.'

I sent him the text and sat in a puddle of my own blood. I could see the color drain from my arms and legs and I noticed my breathes getting shorter.

Tyler had texted me back,

' What is going on Skye? You are really scaring me right now. Please don't consider suicide. I'm sorry. I love you."

The only thing I could do now was cry. I had no more energy, I couldn't even hold myself up. I couldn't pull the knife out of my chest either. With my last bit of life I wrote Tyler's name on the floor next to me in my blood. i closed my eyes then and died. With Tyler being my last thought. Not my father or my friends, but Tyler, the love of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes skye dies.. im sorry.. one more chapter then its finished...

~Harley-Scene