Status: complete

Bleeding Hearts and Love Lost Days

12

I walked down the quiet halls of the school. It was like noone wanted to say anything. Or noone knew what to say. Its been like this for the past week. Ever since the new's of Skye's death reached everyone. I hate her father for what he did to her. He took her life because she spoke her mind, Because she was who she was, she is now dead. Killed by her own alcoholic father that had too much to drink one night. When I herd she was dead, it was like a peice of me died with her.

Its my faukt she's dead too. If we hadn't of faught that night she wouldn't of left my house when she did. She would still be alive, and me and her would still be together. Being happy.. Happiness... Something Skye was just learning. She was finally happy and she had just stopped drinking to. We were both happy. I wish I could just rewind time and stop everything from happening that night. then she would be standing with me right now and not in a body bag about to be examined.

I feel weird walking the halls without her. She used to walk right next to me to almostevery class. Now I turn a corner, and I think I see her, but its only my imagination. She's standing against the wall holding her booksthey way she used to, up to her chest resting her chin on them, wrapping both arms around them. or she's getting a drink from the fountain, like she used to everyday before 3rd and 6th peroids. This school has to many memories for us.

I cant even sleep in my own bed without thinking of her because her scent is still on my sheets. The thing that pisses me off the most about that night is, that Skye was not the only one to die. Her father had also killed our unborn child. 2 months pregnant. Skye had been 2 months pregnant and I didn't even know. The police say they think she had't known either.

25 years to life for 2nd degree murder. That is Skye's father's sentance. I hope he dies in jail. He deserves it.

I stood on the bridge. It's about 10 oclock at night. No cars have passed for about an hour. I stood on the bridge and looked down. Skye was the only thing on my mind. I miss her. I told her that if I wasn't with her, then I would hope to be dead.I have no reason to live anymore. She was my everything.

In my hand was 2 things. A picture of me and Skye, and a ring. An engagment ring. I was going to ask Skye to marry me! I had it all planned out to. It was going to be really corny. I was going to take her to the beach on a full moon. She loved the full moon. I was going to ask her in the sand.

I held onto the ring and picture tighter in my hand.

"I know you told me to keep on living and to be hppy, but that is not possible without you. If we can't be together in life, then we will be together, forever, in death. I love you!"

I said to the full moon in the dark night sky under the stars. I let go of the railing and leaned forward and fell to my death, but instead of my end. i consider it my new beginning!
♠ ♠ ♠
The end... I hope you liked it.. working on my new story now.. Dozen Black Roses..

~Harley-Scene