Status: Done!:)

No Matter What

One out of One.

Matt wrapped his arm around my bare waist. He gently tugged me closer to him.
“I love you Ali.” Matt said kissing my neck, making me shiver.
“I love you too, Matt.”
He planted on more kiss on my neck before he crawled out of bed. “Come on and get up. We have to leave in about ten minutes.” He said looking at the clock.
I quickly tore away the covers from my naked body. I quickly grabbed some clothes and changed into them, after checking that they matched. I quickly brushed my hair and threw it up into a messy bun, and hastily applied a quick coat of mascara to my eyelashes. I slipped into my slip-on Vans before grabbing my sunglasses and phone. I shoved my phone into my pocket before rushing down the stairs to meet Matt.
“Ready to go?” He asked holding his keys in one hand and his aviators in the other.
I nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.
We started walking toward the beach. As we neared the beach I saw the familiar form of Jimmy, who was currently running towards a flock of seagulls while flailing his arms. I could also make out the forms of Renee, Brian, Kristen, Zacky, Courtney, Johnny, and Melissa.
“Hey guys.” I sais waving as we got closer to them.
“Oh my god!” Jimmy yelled while running towards me. He engulfed me in a hug and spun me around. I patted Jimmy on the back.
“I missed you too Jimmy.”
Jimmy set me down and flashed an evil smile towards Matt. I quickly turned my head enough to see Matt nod his head.
“What the hell are you planning James?”
“Oh nothing. Besides I’m not planning anything, Matt is.”
“Matthew Charles Sanders, what are you planning?” I asked turning around to face Matt, but he was gone. “Matt? Matthew, where are you?” I asked starting to get nervous.
“He went to the car dear.” Renee said appearing beside me.
“Holy shit Renee. You almost gave me a heart attack.”
“Renee is sorry Ali.” She said with a sad look on her face.
“It’s okay Renee, Ali forgives you.”
Renee began chewing on her lip. She was nervous about something. I poked her nose with my index finger. She immediately tried swatting my hand away. She hated being poked on the nose. I burst out laughing.
“Ali it’s not funny!” She screamed in frustration.
“Oh but on the contrary it is.”
Renee sighed and threw her arms up in defeat. I immediately ran into them, and knocked us to the sandy ground.
“OH MY GOD! EVERYBODY LOOK! ALI AND RENEE ARE GOING TO HAVE GIRL SEX!” Johnny screamed running over.
Melissa quickly ran over and smacked the back of his head very roughly. “Jonathon Lewis Seward I swear to god that I’m going to fucking kill you one of these days.” She snapped at him.
“Ali! Come here please.” I heard Matt say.
I quickly jumped off Renee and ran over to him. He embraced me and gently pressed him lips against mine. “I love you.” He said pulling away.
“I love you too.” I said smiling.
He let go of me and started digging in his pocket for something. After a few seconds he produced a small, black box. He got down onto one knee. He opened the box. Sitting in it was a beautiful diamond and sapphire ring set in white gold. “Alison Alexandra Scott, will you marry me?”
“Yes.” I said nodding. I stuck out my left hand. Matt slipped the ring onto my ring finger. The ring was a perfect fit. It just felt so natural resting on my finger. Matt stood up and pulled me closer to him.
He smashed his lips against mine. I roughly kissed him back. We broke away breathing heavily.
“Get a room.” Brian said angrily.
Matt kissed the top of my head. “I love you babe.”
“I love you too.” I said burying my head into his chest.
“Val! What the hell are you doing?” Zacky yelled.
We quickly broke apart. Standing behind us was Valary DiBenedetto. She had been Matt’s girlfriend before me. From what I had heard they were pretty serious. Val was holding a gun that was pointed directly at Matt.
“If I can’t have him then no one can.” She said angrily.
I protectively stepped in front of Matt. “Ali please don’t.” he begged clutching my shoulder. “She wants me not you.”
I spun around on my heel. “You just don’t get it do you? I love you. I always have and always will. I’ll take a bullet for you if it comes to that.”
I heard a gunshot echo and a stinging pain in the left side of my chest. I looked down. My light coloured shirt was turning a dark colour of red. I looked back up at Matt. From beneath his sunglasses there were tears falling. I started to fall forward. He grabbed me and gently laid me on the ground. Matt rested my head in his lap. He lightly stroked my cheek.
“You’re gonna be fine Ali. Courtney is calling the ambulance. You’re gonna make it.” He said through the tears.
I started to shut my eyes but was interrupted by the scream of an ambulance siren. Two men in dark blue shirts started to load me onto a white stretcher. Matt trailed behind us.
Matt sat beside me holding my hand. His grasp was tightening while mine was loosening. “I love you Matt.”
“I love you too Ali.” He said as tears started welling up in his eyes. My eyes started fluttering shut. “No Ali! You can’t die on me!” He yelled
“I always be with you. I promise I will love you until the end. I promise you this love will never die.” I said before my eyes shut for the very last time.