Status: OneShot

One Simple Silly Little String

Simple string

One simple silly little string was what brought the two lovers together; neither man would ever have been through what they had both gone through if it wasn’t for that string. The string was bought at a gift store around Christmas time a few years back. It took Zack three hours to pick the perfect gifts, paper and silky string to make the bows. It took him another good hour to wrap and make the perfectly wrapped presents.

When Johnny received his present’s he was ecstatic, Zack had bought him a few band shirts and a bracelet that said “Avenged Sevenfold’s Kick Ass Bassist”. This was back when the boys had just started the band and that sign of affection helped Johnny realize that all of them together equaled real potential. Johnny was only in the band for a short time when he turned eighteen but the band still loved him. Zack was
almost twenty one at the time but he still had his child like personality.

When Johnny received his gift’s, the band all decided to pass out in Matt's living room in their sleeping bags, Johnny decided to take the bow off of his present from Zack. He smiled and unfolded the neat strand of silk and wrapped it around his ankle.

Years had passed and the string still fell unnoticed by the band, Johnny had tied it around his wrist every day but still no one remembered. It was nearly fall time when Johnny was out at the spa of their hotel he slipped the silk off of his wrist and placed it on his towel. He turned around for only a second to slip off his shoes but when he returned his gaze to the towel the string was gone.

A panic set itself into Johnny's body, his heart began to race and he searched frantically all over the chair and around the pool area. Nothing, it was nowhere to be found. He asked Matt who was sitting next to his chair but he said he was reading at the time. Jimmy said he thought he saw it blowing into the wind a few minutes previous. Johnny's heart sank, if he couldn’t find that string that would mean that one silly little thing that connected him to the boy of his dreams was gone. That tie that held the hope in his heart was gone. He was sad; he never imagined what would happen if he lost it but now he had.

Over the next few weeks of touring Johnny kept himself in his bunk besides playing shows. The guys wondered what was wrong with him but Johnny would never tell them. He couldn’t let them know he was depressed over one silly little piece of silk.

Zack noticed how Johnny was feeling down lately, he needed to talk to him but he didn’t know how to approach the situation. He waited until they were at the hotel and volunteered to room with Johnny so Jimmy could have the single room. Matt and Brian always roomed together no matter what.

Zack was nervous to approach the situation that lied ahead of him; he saw Johnny was on his bed in a fetal position and decided now was the best time to ask him.

“Johnny was that string so important to you?” He asked simply taking a seat on the end of the bed near his friend’s feet.

“What do you mean Zack?” Johnny replied in a question trying to avoid the answer. Johnny closed his eyes tightly and sucked in a deep breath when Zack’s hand touched his ankle accidentally.

“You were glued to that thing as soon as I gave it to you Johnny I just want to know why it was so important when it went missing; it meant so much to you that you got depressed.” Zack said in a smooth voice trying not to intimidate his friend.

“I don’t know why Zack I just liked wearing it I guess.” Johnny stated simply, Zack’s finger traced up his ankle to his shin and back down.

“That is bullshit and you know it John, just tell me the truth.” Zack said removing his hand, he wanted a real answer from Johnny and he was determined to get it.

“It’s nothing Zee just drop it please.” Johnny spoke softly before bringing his arms to rest over the side of his face.

“No, I will not drop it I want an answer from you. Quit trying to push me away I just want to help you.” Zack stated slightly getting irritated at his smaller friend.

“Because that was the only real stable thing in my life, it was something so simple that I could look at and remember who I was and what I stand for in life. It kept me from getting pulled in by the rock star shit that was thrown at us. It kept me balanced and tied to the only real thing that matters to me, you.” Johnny stated his voice shaking. “I’m going to take a shower.” He said in a depressed tone. His head was down like a scolded dog as he walked to the bathroom

Zack sat dumbfounded on Johnny's bed; he had expected a reply like it was something he used to remind himself of home or the bracelet someone had stolen. The one Zack gave to him; he had never expected to hear what Johnny really had to say. It was out now; he couldn’t hide from it anymore.

-
Johnny stepped out of the bathroom, a towel over his head drying the sandy blonde hair he had and one draped around his hips. He had expected to hear Zack’s light snores when he walked into the room but he heard none. It scared him, what if Zack picked a fight? He could
never handle it if he lost his best friend over this.

“Johnny baby close your eyes and slip the towels off of yourself for me.” Zack stated from somewhere in the room. Johnny’s heart sped up at the word baby but he did as he was asked and slipped the towel from his hair. His hand hesitated on the one around his waist he sucked in a deep breath and opened the towel slowly letting it drop to the ground.

“Good, keep your eyes closed and walk forward towards me until you touch the bed.” Zack’s voice called out to his bassist. Johnny waked foreword until his knees touched the bed.

“Now get on the bed and slowly crawl to the middle on your knees for me.” Zack spoke his voice coming out in a small pant. Johnny dropped to his knees on the bed and crawled until he felt Zack’s knee touching his own.

“With your eyes still closed touch yourself for me Johnny.” Zack stated another pant leaving his lips. Johnny's hand trailed down his own stomach until he felt his mostly flaccid member. He reached down towards the head and started to stroke it to hardness. Zack was letting out small whimpers in front of him and moaning quietly watching this display.

“Good baby, so good. Stroke a little faster Johnny.” Zack stated moaning louder than he had already. Johnny's hand sped up around his warm dick. He began to pant with Zack and let little moans escape.

“I know you can get louder than that Johnny, moan for me baby please.” Zack begged desperately wanting to hear Johnny's cries of pleasure.

“Zack,” escaped from Johnny's lips causing the older man to moan loudly once again, Zack leaned forward and let his hand still, he placed his free hand over Johnny's and make his motions cease as well. He moved the small hand from the warm flesh and pushed Johnny's dick in the position he wanted it in. Johnny shuttered when he felt Zack’s warm cockhead touch his own, a moan escaped his lips when Zack rubbed there pre-cum together, spreading it across both of their heads.

“How does that feel Johnny?” Zack asked, his lips parted letting out a low whimper.

“It feels great Zee, touch me more please.” Johnny asked almost forgetting to keep his eyes closed when Zack’s hand fully wrapped around his dick. Zack thumbed the warm slit for a few minutes while stroking steadily. Neither man leaving their knees.

“Johnny open your eyes for me baby.” Zack said softly giving one more stroke to the pink flesh.

Johnny's eyes shot open to see Zack’s beautiful orbs looking into his own, a small smile spread across his lips when he saw Zack’s were slightly open; his tongue poking at his lower lip from the inside. Johnny looked him over completely he was naked, Zack’s tattoos even more noticeable now. He smiled looking all down his front until he got to his dick.

“You had it the whole time didn’t you?” Johnny asked looking back into Zack’s eyes, Zack nodded sheepishly.

“I’m sorry it kept it so long, I was waiting for the perfect time to give it back to you. I saw you down at the pool that night and had Jimmy snag it for me really fast, you seem to never take it off and I saw the chance and took it.” He smiled he looked down at his own erect dick and smiled at the perfectly tied silk ribbon that looked so gracefully right around his member.

“Why did you take it in the first place Zee?” Johnny asked gripping the older man’s erect member, stroking it slowly.

“Because this was the best way I could think to give myself to you, you seamed to love this as much as the gifts I gave you so I figured maybe you would love me too.” Zack looked down blushing realizing how gently his voice sounded. “Like I love you.”

“I do love you Zack.” Johnny stated lifting Zack’s chin with a couple of fingers, he let his thumb trace over Zack’s bottom lip when they looked into each other’s eyes. Zack smiled at Johnny and brought him in for a warm and loving kiss.

“So what does this make us?” Zack asked pulling away from Johnny's warm mouth.

“I think this makes “Us” not just you and I anymore.” Johnny stated letting his fingers entwine with Zack’s.

“That sounds about right.” Zack stated pulling Johnny in for another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please?