Date With a What?

1/1

I glared at my friend as she dragged me around town. “You’re lucky I don’t eat Leprechauns,” I hissed.

“Oh, shush. I’m telling you, this guy is just as stubborn, bitchy, and as big as a pain-in-the-ass as you.” She grinned up at me.

“I did not agree to this,” I snarled.

She laughed. “You totally did. I made you sign the little contract saying you couldn’t kill me, anyone related to me, or close to me or hire anyone to kill any of us. Remember? Face it, Lillian, this date is happening.” She opened a door to a restaurant and led me to the back.

There was another door we went through. There was another Leprechaun in there next to a…titan!?

“A titan?! Really?? You’ve gotta be joking,” I growled.

The titan looked pissed as well. “I’m a fucking God and you set me up with an undead beast??!?!!” He roared at his Leprechaun.

“Who are you to call me an undead beast?” I hissed at him, walking closer. “At least I’m not a stuck-up bastard like you!!”

“Stuck up w–”

“Okay! We hope you know you’re both stuck in this room until the date is over,” Bailey interrupted. “And you two have to be getting along.”

She and Titan’s friend turned into rainbows that wrapped around the room and faded.

“Damn Leprechauns,” Titan muttered.

I sat in the chair closest to me and relaxed. “Looks like we’ll be here a while…” I grumbled.

Titan sat in the other chair and massaged his temples. “Joy. Lunch with a vampire.”

“You think I’m happy? I get an arrogant titan.”

“I’m not arrogant!” He shouted slamming his fist on the table. The table snapped and fell to the floor in pieces.

I shrugged. “Fine. I got a titan with anger-issues.” I gestured to the now broken table.

He glared. “At least I don’t kill people like you do.”

“It’s how I survive. And I’m not a pansy vampire who drinks animal blood. That shit is nasty.”

He nodded. “I get animals sacrificed to me…I’d rather have the humans that are worthless. The drug-addicts, the alcoholics, the criminals…”

“Drug-addict’s blood always gives you a kick. It’s not a very strong kick, but it’s better than alcoholics.”

He chuckled. “You get high on druggies, don’t you?”

“Once or twice a month, yea. Best part is they moan when I drink their blood. It’s pleasure for both of us.”

He nodded. “Do you like it when your victims scream?”

Love it! It totally turns me on.” I would’ve blushed in embarrassment, had my blood been pumping.

“Really?” He asked with a smirk.

I nodded. “I don’t know why, but it does.”

The smirk didn’t leave his face. “Might you try my blood?” He held out his arm. “I have enough of it anyways.”

I raised an eyebrow. “You are the first one to offer me blood.”

“Is that a yes then?”

I smirked and grabbed his wrist. “Feel free to scream.” I popped my fangs out of my mouth and bit his wrist.

I felt strength flow into me from his blood. I had read about this; Blood Strength. If I remembered correctly, I’d be just about the strongest being ever with my mate by my side. He’d be just a bit stronger.

Wait!! Mate?!?! As in, Titan?!?!?!

I flew across the room after detaching my fangs from his wrist.

“What’s wrong?” He questioned.

I growled. “You knew that’d happen! You tricked me!”

“I knew what’d happen?” He growled back.

“You knew we’d mate!” I shouted.

“We’d what??”

“Don’t try and play innocent! I can’t believe you!” I lunged for his throat.

He grabbed me by my throat and pinned me to the wall. “I didn’t mate with you on purpose!! Why would I mate with you voluntarily?!?”

“Why’d you have me bite you then?” I snarled.

“I was curious what a vampires bite felt like. So what? I didn’t know it’d bond us!”

I growled and clawed at his hand. “Let go of me, now.”

He dropped me to the floor. “Happy?” He hissed.

“Extremely,” I replied sarcastically. I ran over to the door at inhuman speed and kicked at it. It didn’t budge. “You two better get your Leprechaun asses down here!”

They appeared from rainbows and looked between me and Titan. “What happened?” Titan’s friend asked looking around the room, his eyes zeroing in on the broken table.

“Ask him,” I hissed. “Date’s up. I’m done here.” I walked from the room and out of the restaurant. I walked down the street and far away from that place.

I shall see you again, A voice whispered in my head. It was Titan’s voice.

We were mates and I didn’t even know his name.