Fornicating With Our Kings

You're Gonna Have To Break The Bank Tonight

The girls sat in the backseat, adjusting their growing boobs, which they were proudly displaying through their low-cut tops. "Make a right up here," Lola instructed to Zack who was driving considerably slow. "and park right up there," she huffed as she and Hannah leapt from the car before it had come to a complete stop.

"Chanel?" Zack gulped looking at Jimmy who was pale with wide eyes.

"This is going to be a expensive," Jimmy whined as they killed the engine and walked into the store.

But they walked in, only to see their worst nightmare's coming true.

"I want to try that one, and that one, oh and that one!" Lola said as a sales clerk followed her through the store and Hannah did the exact same thing. But a smiling woman approached the two men smiling politely. He smile dripping with 'I'm going to take these idiots for all their worth'.

"Gentlemen, if you don't mind you can sit right over here by the dressing rooms," but the boys each took a seat in the large black leather chairs. "would you like anything to drink? We have water and coffee?" both boys shook their heads.

"No, we probably can't afford it," Zack said rolling his eyes.

"Um Sir? Its free," she said quickly laying a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, we still can't afford it," Jimmy replied sarcastically rolling his eyes.

The girls had disappeared into the dressing rooms, and every time they rejected the dress throwing it over the door only to have a sales clerk catch it and place it back on the hanger.

But from behind both the doors you heard two collective gasps. "This is it! This is the one!" Lola proclaimed from behind the door, Zack had never heard her so happy.

"Me too!" Hannah cried as the doors flew out and the girls tore through in their dresses.

But both men slapped hands over their eyes. "Go back in its bad luck!"

"We know! So take a nice long look!" Hannah said sweetly as she spun around admiring the dress that clung to her every curve. But Jimmy scoffed from behind his hand.

"Those dresses aren't even white!" but the girls crossed their arms scowling.

"Well it would be wrong to wear white since you two you know, knocked us up,"

But once they left the dress shop their next stop was the florist.

"Aw those are gorgeous!" Lola cooed as the florist handed her one of the big white flowers.

"And they smell amazing!" Hannah said excitedly.

"Now, we sell these flowers separately because they are so rare. And these are quite expensive," the woman said sweetly. Knowing she had already won over the girls.

"How much exactly?" Zack asked crossing his arms.

"Sixteen dollars a flower," but Zack and Jimmy nearly fell to the floor.

"Oh hell fucking no!" Jimmy snapped but the girls turned around glaring daggers at the guys.

"You better buy these!" Hannah snapped.

"Or we will never speak to you again!" but Zack just giggled softly.

"Thats sounds pretty tempting actually," but the girls scoffed.

"That is it!" Hannah cried.

"The wedding is OFF!" Lola screamed. But both them men crossed their arms.

"What about your fortunes?" Jimmy asked cocking his eyebrow.

"Well tell our Dad's you cheated on us!" Lola snapped as Hannah smiled.

"Yeah, because then they'll send the hit men out after you and-" but both boys threw their hands up.

"Okay! Okay! We'll buy you the damn flowers!" Zack snapped as the girls did a high five and laughed evilly.

The wedding was only three days away. The girls were bound and determined to bring this wedding to a screeching halt. But they still hadn't pulled out every stop, because they were saving the biggest one for last.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter soon.
We promise.
Comment?
We'll love you forever.