Fornicating With Our Kings

In The Face Of Determination

The girls had just pulled up and were preparing to Meet Matt, Brian and Johnny.

"Here comes the bitch squad." Jimmy mumbled leaning against the tour bus as he pulled down his D&G sunglasses. But before Zack could say something mean they were standing in front of the boys.

"Hi I'm Lola." The shorter one said smiling sweetly.

"And I'm Hannah." The other said offering the same smile.

"Well I'm Matt, this is Johnny and thats Brian. Then you already know Zack and jimmy."

"Sadly" I muttered under my breath. Hannah just laughed poking me in my side. But before much else could be said their manager Larry told them it was time to get board the buses.

"Looks like well have to get better acquainted at the venue." Brian said sweetly.

"Or..." Hannah started looking at her best friend.

"Maybe you Johnny and Matt could ride on our bus to the venue? Hang out for awhile? I mean were going to be on tour together for what? 6 Months?" I questioned looking at Hannah.

"Yeah! we really should get to know each other." Hannah said sweetly.

"Aw that'd be awesome" Matt said sweetly. Zack and Jimmy shooting them hate filled glances

----------------

Zack and Jimmy had one lonely bus ride to the venue. They walked off the bus only to see Matt running off the girls tour bus laughing as he cheered. Cheering for what? Zack wasn't exactly sure. But seconds later Brian ran off the bus Lola on his back laughing screaming

"Faster! Faster! We're gonna lose!" And not even a third of a second later Johnny running off the bus with Hannah on his back. She was laughing uncontrollably.

"What the fuck are they doing that were not" Jimmy snapped with jealousy dripping from every word.

"I don't know...what could it be?" Zack asked crossing his arms.

The two walked into the green room of the venue only too see Hannah fixing Johnny's hair and Lola tieing a rebel flag bandanna around a few of Brian's belt-loops.

"Hannah your a genius." Johnny said smiling as he admired his new do' in the mirror.

"Hey Lo? Can you help me with this?" Matt asked holding up his bandanna and a trucker hat. She laughed sweetly.

"Course Shads."

Jimmy and Zack turned to each other with their mouths hanging open.
What were those three bone heads doing that Zack & Jimmy weren't?

--------------------

The boys were halfway through their set. Zack was a little off tonight in every single way He couldn't seem to keep time for shit tonight. And everyone could tell. Jimmy would miss every few hits.

But their minds were in other places

Zack watched with fury in his eyes as Lola danced on Brian like he was some kind of stripper pole.

Hannah had hung around Johnny most of the set. Even going so far once as to kiss his cheek. Making the crowd swoon and Jimmy burn with rage

But it was the last song of the night Beast and the Harlot to be exact. Zacky had left his Mic stand multiple times to walk over by Brian, hitting Lola in the butt with the top of his guitar, poking her with on of the tuning pegs. She would just shoot him a hate filled glance.

Jimmy chucked a drumstick aiming for Hannah, desperately trying to get her attention, but he hit Matt right in the head.

The song ended and the lights went black. the crowd going into a huge uproar. Everyone leaving the stage.

"Eh god I feel gross" Lola said the second they had managed to make it backstage. "I'm so sweaty."

"Oh my god me too!" Hannah said laughing.

Zack and Jimmy's eyes automatically fell to their toned sweaty bodies. But Zack had officially had enough.

"So tomorrow could you you know? Fucking come around me maybe dancer a little so I don't look like I have the clap or something?" He snapped. Everyone just shot him a blank stare.

"Dude you don't have the clap?" Jimmy said stupidly.

"Right. You acted like me and jimmy both did!" Jimmy's face soured.

"Hey I don't have the clap!" He screeched.

"Right because they were all over your drum riser." and before anyone could say another word...Jimmy and Zack were in a heated argument.

"HEY!" Hannah screamed.

"Why cant you two be more like Brian, Matt and Johnny? Jesus" Lola shouted as they both stormed out.

The guys all sat backstage, brainstorming, trying to figure out what Lola and Hannah had against Zack and Jimmy.

"Maybe if you just take their advice?" Johnny said simply

"What advice oh smart one?" Zacky snapped. Brian shrugged simply

"Be more like us?" Matt said shrugging simply. Zacky and Jimmy both let out frustrated huffs.

"Fine form now on I'm just like Brian!" Zack snapped. "And Jimmy? You'll be like Johnny. End of story. We will have these two before this fucking tour is over!" Zacky huffed one last time as he hastily left for the showers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is love.
You know you wanna do it.
=]