Fornicating With Our Kings

Lies For the Liars

So the boys had decided to take out their plan to win their "girls" over, they had decided to act like Brain and Matt just like they had been told.

"You idiot you did it wrong" Zacky said yanking his bandanna off his head.

"This isn't how Brain does it" He huffed as he attempted to tie his bandanna on himself,Jimmy crossed his arms and scowled.

"Well I'm sorry I'm not synyster fucking gates!" He growled before pushing sunglasses onto his face and crossing his arms.

"You don't even look like him to begin with" He scoffed before Zack glared back at him.

"Oh and you think you look like Matt?" He asked raising an eyebrow, Jimmy opened his mouth to snap something back, but came up short and shut it back.

"Let's just go get this over with" He huffed as he went out in search of Lola and Hannah.
**********

Lola and I were sitting on the stage at the next venue when two clowns dressed like Matt and Brian walked up to us.

"Sup ladies" Jimmy said nodding his head at them, I raised an eyebrow.

"Is it Halloween already guys?" I asked as Lola laughed, Zacky pouted a little and shook his head.

"No,we just felt like dressing a little differently today is all" He said with a small shrug.

"Really? Because it looks like to me the Matt and Brain fan clubs having a meeting today" Lola said as we both began laughing.

"Listen we gotta go,we're going to hang out with the real Matt and Brain,so see ya" I said hoping off the stage as me and Lola left them standing there with open mouths.
**********

"Can you believe that?! They ignored us again!" Zack said throwing his hat to the ground and stomping on it.

"This isn't fucking fair!" He yelled jumping up and down on his hat, Jimmy smacked him in the back of the head.

"Will you calm the fuck down? I have an idea" He said as Zack stopped.

"Mind you it's a bit half assed" He began,Zack nodded.

"Like most of them" He agreed making Jimmy glare.

"Anyways,I was thinking if we hurt ourselves in front of them they'll feel bad and take care of us" He explained,Zacky shook his head.

"What makes you think that would work?" He asked,Jimmy shrugged.

"Saw it in a movie once,worked like a charm" He said with a proud grin.

So they had decided to wait for Lola and Hannah to come back,they'd pretend they'd fallen off the stage and that they'd sprained their ankle, it was just bound to work.

"Shit they're coming" Jimmy said as he got up and began to walk to the edge of the stage where Zacky closely followed.

"Oh god i'm going over!" Jimmy yelled as he fell over the side, Zacky went to go help Jimmy but ended up also falling over the side of the stage.

"Oh jesus my ankle!" Zacky yelled grabbing his unharmed ankle.

"My poor leg!It feels like it snapped in two" Jimmy groaned as Lola and Hannah came running over to them.

"Oh god are two ok?" Lola asked as her and Hanna both knelt besides the faking boys.

"No my ankle!" Zack said beginning to tear up.

"Oh my god my leg!" Jimmy screamed, Hanna looked around.

"OK we're gonna go look for a first aid kit OK?We'll be right back" She said before her and Lola ran off.

"Dude,we're amazing" Jimmy said laughing as Zack smiled widely.

"Your idea's aren't half bad Jim" He said giving him a high five.

"What happened to you two?" Brain asked as he and Matt walked into the room.

"We fell and are waiting for Hannah and Lola to come back to play doctor with us" Jimmy explained excitedly,Brian and Matt exchanged glances,shook their heads and walked away without another word.
♠ ♠ ♠
So feedback.
We love it.
Send us some.
We'll love you forever.