Fornicating With Our Kings

These Are My Confessions

Zack and Jimmy had managed to milk their "injuries" for everything they were worth.

"You feeling okay Zack?" Lola asked sweetly as she sat on the edge of my bed. I just smiled and nodded.

"Yeah...and thanks for all your help Lo, its been really great." I said pathetically.

"Its no problem really." She said sweetly.god how I loved her smile "You want something to drink?" I nodded slowly.

I got up walking into the kitchen area to see Hannah standing there getting Jimmy another can of diet Dr.Pepper.

"So...is it just me or are we actually growing to like them?" I asked Hannah as I poured Zack a glass of Diet Pepsi. She just let out a loud huff and nodded.

"Yeah, and hes actually kind of fun to talk too." She huffed. But she started walking back stopping abruptly.

"What?" I asked as I threw the can in the trash. She frantically waved me over. We leaned in listening.

"So this is going great" Jimmy whispered.

"Oh I know, I gotta hand it too you, spraining my ankle hurt, but dude it was totally worth it. Lola's waiting on me hand and foot." Zack whispered in return.

"Oh I know, Hannah even slept with me last night so I wouldn't have to wake everyone up if I needed something." Jimmy whispered, you could hear the sick little smile in his voice. We both angrily gritted out teeth.

"Oh two can play at that game!" I hissed. I yanked the curtain open and walked in smiling.m "Here you go." I said sweetly handing him the glass.

"Thank Lo." He said sweetly. I sat down at the end of his bunk.

"How about a foot massage?" I said sweetly as his smile grew.

"That would be great, my foot feels really stiff today." Zack said sweetly. I softly started rubbing his foot, he smiled and leaned his head back. Hanna walked in sitting down on Jimmy's bunk.

"Oh thats a great idea, how about a foot massage Jimmy?" He just smiled appreciatively. I kept rubbing Zack's foot, but Hannah shot me an evil glare. I just nodded and started rubbing hard, squeezing his foot.

"How does that feel?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! What the?...What the hell are you doing?" Zack nearly screamed.

"Yeah? How does that feel?" Hannah asked squeezing Jimmy's foot even harder. Both Jimmy and Zack were almost in tears as we nearly threw their feet. And we got up angrily stomping out. Jimmy turned wide eyed to Zack.

"You think they know?" Zack just reached over slapping Jimmy on the side of the head.

---------------

We sat at the table in the front of the bus.

"Okay don't get me wrong that felt good..." Hannah started. "It just isn't enough. I need more." I nodded in agreement. But I suddenly spotted a bright green post-it note clinging to Matt's open iBook.

"Hey Hannah," I started gaining her attention. "Lookie there." I sad as I grabbed the post-it note Revoler Rock Magazine and a random phone number scribble across the post-it. She grinned evilly.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked excitedly.

"Oh hell yeah," I said smiling. "I'm feeling a little...sick, aren't you?" I asked pathetically.

"Why yes I am." We dressed up in cute skinny jeans and form fitting t-shirts.

"Now hold your breath and smile." I said as the flash went off. And Hannah picked up her cell phone dialing the number on the post-it.

"Let the games begin," She mumbled as the phone rang. "Hi yeah, so I know something that I think you may find interesting, oh don't worry. Its good, and completely worth your time...and 100% true." She said smiling evilly.

--------------------

It had been a week since the girls..."evil plan"

Brian was on the couch, the bus on its way to San Antonio for a rather large show tonight. Zack and Jimmy sitting across the aisle watching the flat screen.

"Alright! Way to go Zack and Jimmy! I never thought you would get to tap that!" Zack and Jimmy both were completely confused.

"What the fuck are you whacked out on Gates?" Zack spat

"Looks like your little girlfriends made the cover of Revolver, and its all thanks to your salmon swimming up their stream." Jimmy and Zack just shot Brian a confused look. He chucked the magazine at the two dimwits. They scanned the magazine and their eyes suddenly became huge.

"Avenged Sevenfold guitarist & drummer to be fathers, denying the whole thing the mothers take on the City Of Evil 2 tour as exotic dancers to make a little cash?" Zack nearly screamed, as he an Jimmy shot up form the couch running off the bus calling for Hannah and Lola.

They saw the girls crossing the parking lot.

"LOLA!" Zack screamed running faster.

"HANNAH!" Jimmy screamed trailing behind just a few feet. The giggling girls turned around.

"Hey daddy." Lola snapped sarcastically.

"What the hell is this?" Zack snapped holding up the magazine. The girls both burst with laughter, placing a gentle hand on their stomachs.

"Well, if its a girl I really like Alexia Jayne, but if its a boy I was thinking Brandon Asher." Lola said sweetly pinching Zack's cheek.

"Yeah well," Hannah said grabbing Jimmy's jacket. "I was thinking Jessica Marie for a girl and Joseph Charles for a boy."

The boys mouths hung open...
What were they trying to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is love.
You know you wanna make us happy.