Fornicating With Our Kings

Knocked Up

Jimmy and Zack stood there with open mouths as Hannah and Lola smiled back sweetly.

"Can I ask how and when this happened?" Zacky asked and he and Jimmy crossed their arms simultaneously.

" You remember that other night..at that party?" Lola asked only to receive blank stares from the boy.

"The one where you were drunk?" Hannah added only to get the same response.

"On...Monday?" Lola said before the boys both nodded.

"Oh right...what about it?" Jimmy asked, Lola looked over at Hannah.

"Well...you got us drunk and voila...we're pregnant" Hannah explained slowly as not to confuse them. The two grew huge grins and looked at each other.

"So we got you drunk" Zack began and Jimmy smiled.

"And knocked up? We rock!" Jimmy said loudly before they gave each other high fives. Hannah and Lola rolled their eyes and sighed loudly.

"We're gonna be dads! We have to go tell the guys!" Zack said before they both ran off to the bus.

So Jimmy and Zack had been attempting to take care of their babies momma's as best as they could, that was just a little hard when they wanted nothing to do with them.

"Jimmy! Would you relax? I can make it to the bathroom on my own OK?" Hannah yelled as Jimmy tried to walk her to the bathroom.

"Zack I swear you bring that thing any closer and I'll have Johnny castrate you" Lola growled as Zack tried to shove a parenting book in her face.

"You two are impossible! We can take care of ourselves" Lola scolded, Jimmy rolled his eyes.

"Please what are we idiots?" He asked, Hannah nodded with a sweet smile.

"I resent that" Zack mumbled before Jimmy shook his head.

"That was a rhetorical question! And of course you can't take care of yourselves! You pregnant and your women! You need us men to do it" He said flexing hisnot existent muscles.

"Oh please" Lola said rolling her eyes.

"If we need men then we're going to go find some" Hannah snapped, Lola nodded.

"So if you need us we're going to find Matt, Brian and Johnny" Lola said as they both stomped off the bus.

So now that the girls had left Zack and Jimmy had to redeem themselves.

"I can't believe they think we're not capable of taking care of them!" Zacky huffed crossing his arms.

"I know! I'm more than capable...I have an idea!" He said brightly, Zack rolled his eyes.

"You sure this is a good one? Look where the last one got us" He muttered, Jimmy replied by smacking him in the back of the head.

"Just shut up and listen to me damn it! We'll go baby shopping, we can show them we're responsible" Jimmy said slowly, Zack rubbed his chin and thought for a minute.

"You know that idea doesn't sound half bad" He said nodding, Jimmy smiled triumphantly and nodded.

Only shopping didn't go as well as they would have hoped.

"Who needs that big of a changing table? Hell who even needs a changing table?! Just stick the thing on the dining room table and change it" Jimmy said angrily as he and Zack loaded the dozens of things they had bought for the babies.

"Well that lady in there said we'd need one" Zacky tried to reason, although he had to agree.

"Just wait till we show the girls, they'll piss themselves" He said slamming the trunk closed.

"Oh they better be,if I ever have to pick out another onsie.." Jimmy said with a small shudder.

So they made it back to the bus, all their "loot" in hand and tried to cram themselves onto the bus.

"Babies R us?" Matt asked as he saw the bags, Lola and Hannah's eyes widened.

"Yes, we went baby shopping...proud of us?" Jimmy asked with an overly excited smile, Hannah slapped her forehead as Lola shook her head and sighed.

"You morons,you get all of that for free, most people like to call it a baby shower" Johnny said rolling his eyes, Jimmy and Zack stood there staring at them blankly.

"Were do you think your even going to keep all that shit anyways?" Matt asked shaking his head, Jimmy looked over at Zack and he made his way back to the bunks shoving everything into Brian's bunk.

"There,all better. We only slaved over shopping in a total chick store for two hours, no need for thanks" Zacky snapped at Lola, Jimmy nodded.

"Yea, we try to be good dads and this is what we get? I feel jipped" He said crossing his arms and Matt and Johnny shook their heads.

"What are you all yelling about?" Brian asked walking onto the bus and back to his bunk.

"What the hell sort of sick joke is this? I don't need any of this" He said taking all of the things Jimmy and Zack had worked so hard to cram into the bunk in the first place and throwing it back into the front of the bus.

"Aww, did you have to? We worked so hard" Jimmy whined, but Lola and Hannah had other plans.

"We need to get rid of that stuff" Hannah said quietly to Lola as the boys all got into a fight over where they would put all of the baby supplies.

"Oh yea,i'm thinking tonight at the next rest stop we dump it all" Lola suggested, Hannah nodded. It was all set, they would leave all of the supplies at the next stop, and Jimmy and Zack would never know it was them.
♠ ♠ ♠
So we would love feedback!
We'll love you forever.
Promise.