Troublesome

Skool Sucks Ch.1

"No mummy I don't wanna go!! I wanna play with Pooh!!" "Well I'm sorry but, you have to go! Come on Dezera, you never gave me a hard time for pre-school. Whats with you?" I had been crying all morning. Daniel, my younger brother by a year was with me all morning, holding me in his arms, crying as well. Today was his frist day of pre- school & he was scared, cause he thought he wouldn't make any friends. I told him It was going to be ok, & that he would make friends. I didn't wanna go to school, cause yestrday I got a new puppy, for going to kindergarden. But, I wanna stay home & play with him.

We'r in the car & mum says the school is ahead. "Ok sweetie. We'r here." "Ok!" I screamed geting out. " That's my girl. You scared?" "No. But I wanna go home so I can play with Pooh." "I know, but you have to go to school. Its the law. Remember what we talked about?" "Yea." "Good. Now I'll pick you up after school. At 3:30. Ok?" "Yes. Love you mummy." "Love you to. Good luck." I got out & started towrds the school. I could hear a mummy & a boy not far, so i stoped & turned around.

Joel's P.O.V
"No mommy I'm scared!" " Joel, you have to. What's daddy or Josh going to think? Look at Benjamine. Do you want your brother to make fun of you? And people are stareing." I looked around & she was right. There was a girl not to far away looking at me. I can't be made fun of. " Ok mommy. Benjamine! Wait up." " Bye love you" "Joel! Do not call me that.
only mommy can." "Ok!"