Troublesome

What are Twins? ch. 2

My P.O.V
It was play time , & i was going to get the last ball, when two hands got it. And I was a seccond from graping it. "Hey! I wanna play with it!!" "No , I got it frist." it was that boy who was crying. " Aren't you that boy that was crying?" "No, that was my brother." "Oh. But you guys look alike." "We'r twins" "What are tw-ins?" "Twins. Their two people who look alike. But one is older. I'm older by five minets." "Oh. whats you'r name?" "Benjarmen. But I like Benji."
"Oh. what's his name?" "Joel." " He's crying you should talk to him." "No. I tryed. He told me to leve or he punch me." "Is he mean to you?" "No. He doesn't like it when people talk to him when he's sad. Only mom." "Oh. I'm gonna talk to him." "Good luck." i walked over to him slowly, so I wouldn't scare him. " Joel? Are you ok?" "Go away." "No Joel, I wanna help you.
Well you tell me what's wrong?" "I miss my mommy. I wanna go home." "Itz ok Joel Itz almost over." "Ok everyone itz snack time!" "Come on Joel, you can sit with me ." "Ok. Benji too?" "Yea Benji too. Benji come here" "What?" "Sit with us." "Ok."

FF>>
"Ok everyone! Get your things. Mommys & daddys are comeing!" "Mummy! Come meet my friends." "Ok sweetie." "Joel Benji! This is my mummy." "Dezz, this is my mommy." Joel siad as he pulled a woman over to us. "Hi, I'm Lilly. Dezera's mother." "I'm Robin. Nice to meet you." "You to." "Hi! I'm Benji. The older twin." "Well hi Benji." "I'm Joel. The good twin." "Hi Joel." "Gusse what Dezz! Mommy said she got us a puppy!!" "Yea we both have puppys!" " Dezz daddy's home." "Yea! Daddy!" "We have to go. Nice to meet you." "You to." "Bye guys." "Bye Dezzie!"